How can any intelligent person deny the holocaust and not sympathise with the jewish community?

How can any intelligent person deny the holocaust and not sympathise with the jewish community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IQ 141 here.
Hell yes an intelligent person could deny the holocaust. There was a round up (we did the same with the Japanese, Germans and Italians) and for the Germans, despite best efforts, there was a typhus outbreak. BTW, your picture is partly a fake. that standing fellow was added by the Soviets.

This thread here is being slid

>1 of 5 pictures that might appear in a history book because the rest are fake or show nothing

Dudes in otter mode. Also, that guy on the top bunk seems too smug for deathcamp material.

I only care about the truth and genocide is really far fetched on this case

This guy. Muh 6 gorillion is a bullshit number. It is mathmatically imposible for the SS to incinerate 6 million people in the time frame (((they))) provide, not to mention fake gas chambers. Yes jews did suffer during ww2 but its not the facade (((they))) flaunt around.

Oh shut the fuck up you fucking retard. The picture is real. The """real""" version was created by an American newspaper because they felt the original was too disturbing. And, if you weren't a spastic you'd notice that other things in the """real""" version are missing such as a fucking bedpost.
Claims to have a 141 IQ, but too fucking stupid to perform a quick fact check.

Jews consented to their treatment as part of the social contract.

I find denying the holocaust a pointless exercise. Even if it didnt, the fact that it has become a cultural phenominon cant be denied. I think holocaust denial is just another one of those shock value virtue signalling things that doesnt really apccomplish anything except piss off anyone who doesnt agree with us.

The sjws have slutwalks, fat acceptance, and kill whitey. We have holocaust denial, hitler worship, and swastikas. Its all just retarded group signalling that doesnt really advance us anywhere.

did you know fascism is Italian for "Groupism" it's literally communism but nicer to it's people

out of almost 8.000 holocaust survivors
you call 7 witnesses lel
fu rothchild

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

Hows about that shekel bonus you all cash in, still.

I am a jew, your total non-argument is invalid.

this is bullshit

>typhus
What about the confirmed mass executions, like in crimea?

Why is my isp range banned on every board except pol

I genuinely don't fucking care

My g grandpa died too, do I get a free state?

Why would you sympathise with the Jewish community if you deny the holocaust? Surely it's the other way around?

Memes aside, the Holocaust probably did happen. The stories about how bear cages, roller-coaster tycoon, and skin lamps are probably over exaggerated. Also all the Jews have propagandized the Holocaust, so the lines between truth and fiction are blurred.

watcha ya doing juda?

Letter from Baruch Levy to Marx:

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this "new world order" the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands" (from `La Revue de Paris', p. 574, June 1, 1928)

they are coming for your property boys, remember communism much?
coincidences

how can any retard like you believe in 6 million dead jews and ignore 100+ million Russians and Slavs dead at the hands of Bolshevik fags? There are places in Russia that are off limits to public because they are littered with skeletons

im eating here

So easy to find the flaws in the fake narrative for starters.

Asian here. Skipped two grades of math in high school. Did the calculations for the number killed. Didn't add up.

Pic looks faker then the moon landing

Learn what "the Soviet Union" was, genius.

>How can any intelligent person deny the holocaust and not sympathise with the jewish community?

If I'd been around in the late 1940's, then I probably would have had some sympathy for the Jews, since they did go through a lot under the Nazis.

However, in the decades since they have been the source of pretty much every form of degeneracy, so I no longer care.

Jews have been expelled from societies all across the world since forever and given their behaviour since WWII I can understand why that was so.

Do I believe the holocaust didn't happen? No

I do however feel that the Nazis had some measure of justification.

Every single Nazi did just that... it's not hard apparently.

So some guy talking about Jewish supremacy in a letter is cause for the Holocaust

Because no one denies that slavs and russians died but people do deny that jews did

what if you don't deny the Holocaust but also don't feel any sympathy for the Jews?

>you'd notice that other things in the """real""" version are missing such as a fucking bedpost
>bottom of the bedposts have a triangle of light on them, back one is missing from the version without the guy
>you can still see most of that same bedpost in the version with the guy
>It's still missing the triangle of light that would be visible if the bottom were there

>So some guy talking about Jewish supremacy in a letter is cause for the Holocaust

This is the guy who founded the European Union, in that context it is more interesting, especially given the actions of the Germans in recent years.

>what if you don't deny the Holocaust but also don't feel any sympathy for the Jews?

Welcome to the human race user.

Because its horse shit thats how

It's not real you absolute retard. It's been doctored.

HOW CAN ANY SMART GUY BELIEVE HILTER WAS REAL??? THAT'S THE REAL QUESTION

This

>Felt it was too disturbing
>"oh I know, let's add another half-naked emaciated wretch to make it more family friendly!"

You mean when they killed and buried a bunch of people, left them, then the next year they find the grave, dig up the people, burn them, and grind their bones? All during a retreat?

The Jews do the same to other ethnicities when they can get away with it.
See: USSR, Palestine

Questioning the "official story" is what intelligent people do. History does not look kindly on the losers of a war. The winner tells the tale, it is his-story, and it's usually a 1 sided story that slanders the losing opposition. I am not a holocaust denier, but some things, especially the numbers, do not add up. In all wars, people die, men, women and children often. Was Hitler taking Jews for rides on trains to take Zyclon B showers? I would say yes, but those Jews most likely had Typhus, and were highly contagious and dangerous to everyone in the prison camps. War is brutal sweeties, the US has bombed millions of "innocents" over the years. Truman ordered the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, he murdered hundreds of thousands of Japs, why is he not demonized? The Jews run the print press industry, and the digital media industry, they control the narratives. Your high school History 101 book was probably written, edited and published by a Jewish owned company. Don't forget that.

he was edited out in the first place to make it less disturbing

that was fucking pathetic, wow

How can any intelligent person be so bereft of sympathy for the non-Jewish victims of the Nazis that they use a made-up word (Holocaust) to deliberately exclude those victims from the discussion?

You are correct

I will sympathize when kikes explain why their Satanic cult has been thrown out of their lands over 100 times

Because we are not retarded faggots like you