An old jewish lady just gave me $50 for xmas at work. Gas...the kikes? Kind of feel bad now...

An old jewish lady just gave me $50 for xmas at work. Gas...the kikes? Kind of feel bad now. Whelp maybe not all jews get the rope.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She wants to be gassed last

first mutt best mutt
gimme that 50$

don't bully the usa u abbo

>Beanposter
>Not a cuck.

You will be the new Emperor Maximilian.

its too late pablo you can kiss all the amerimutt ass you want the wall is still being built

It'd like you're admitting to falling for memes from Sup Forums and letting them affect your real life.

Thank you mexifriend

thank you ameribrother

I get a check that's I pay taxes on for less than fifty dollars from my kike boss.

I'm not sure if this thread is shill jerking each other off or if there's any truth to it?

Not all jews are bad many american jews lack empathy and normal human emotion but they aren't part of the problem.

Edible fruit from a poisoned tree is possible (((them)) and muh "goodblacks". Eventually the tree needs to be cut down regardless.

I know a few decent Jews in life as well, doesn't mitigate the massive cultural and economic damage they have inflicted on the west as a whole.

>Mfw we remove cartel
>Mfw you remove Indio
>Mfw Mexico returns to a functional state of affairs and you can stop letting the human refuse from south of your border wander up this way.

Where are the two $50s you had in your wallet?

No one in the rest of the country can fully understand the situation unless they've lived in a place where the mexicans have taken over.

I moved two hours from my hometown and there's very few mexicans/spics and they have no clue what the reality of the situation is.

It's one thing you have to experience to fully grasp the situation. I appreciated working with them more than the white people I worked with because they kept up but they are infiltrators none the less.

Not only lived there, but experienced it in that field of work and seen it happen over the years from when it was nonexistent to the point it's at now.
They worked harder than many whites I worked with but they are illegal infiltrators.

So she bought you off. You are just a nigger

She is going to expect it back with interest.
>anecdotal bullshit

Is she your employer?

Her People Extorted all of your Peoples Wealth, gave away your Nations, and she threw you some Crumbs...
OHHHH, I LOVE JEWS NOW...

and so you've discovered Jizya

Never Let Them Buy You.

>be jew
>give $50 to goyim
Fucking lying kike OP!

H-Here g-goy oyl print you fifty dollas if ya leave me aloyn you could just walk away roight now with a crisp fawty dollas in ya hands just don't hurt me goy!!!

>Jewish family helped my parents out when we struggled

It’s a complex feel

I know they’re not monsters

Slide thread

>

get in here faggots

Ah, but you see user, this means you look jewish. I'd ask you to post your face, but I really don't want to see it.

My mom is a babysitter for jews. They have her $500 as a gift for hanukah today. might b ok ppl

pretty shitty bonus, user

If Jews helped you out with no expectation for something in return, then you are a Jew.

KICK HER IN THE TEETH

Consider it payment for your foreskin

this. digits confirm

JIDF stopped used American flags when le 56 happened.

>work for germans
>work 57 hours last week
>get paid for 40
>Lodge complaint

Now the bitch GM wants me to come in and "talk about it" on my day off.. Shes mad that im mad. Mailed in my key and called the labor board instead. Never thought a german would be so fucking jewish.

good goy

Inb4 she knocks on OP's door in a week and wants it back plus interest

My mom has a Jewish friend who is nice to me. It does not change the fact of what Jews collectively do to the Aryan race. Don't be so weak minded. Do what's good for your people no matter what. If they are nice be nice back, but collectively Jews are not nice to Whites, so ultimately hate them.

Kekl

Probably picked it up as a gateway to heaven. Some people just get tricked into their team.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice