Ready for the biggest shitstorm of all time??

It might just be happening for real this time....

Wots WaPo hobbit?

If they're not busy fucking us they're fucking each other

Popcorn ready

Reminder that Cernovich has delivered before. This is promising.

Cernovich also lies constantly. He's the person that fed the false story about Chuck Schumer

This seems more like a distraction that real happenings. Mueller is the one whose gonna be arresting people.

I wonder what is the D:R ratio?

>tfw they nuke congress to stop the economic boom from tax reform

>tfw they nuke the economy to stop trump

>tfw they get right wing death squads instead of soyboy color revolution

Fake news.

Nope. Mueller is about to be arrested!

Yeah I don't think the Washington Post is going to be going after lefties.

>WaPo
oh so only the republicans will be printed and a smattering of useless dems

I remember seeing this same thread 2 weeks ago.
What are they waiting for if they really do have something?

You mean CIA -> Bezos?

No he isn't faggots.

You people are scared as fuck, BECAUSE YOURE CRIMINALS. ALL OF YOU FUCKING ZIONIST RATS

Washington Post.
"Owned" by Bezos after being given money by the CIA for "computer work". So it's a Deep State mouthpiece.

Kek

Your numbers are very aesthetic, but also
>this

>Leftists admit to being rapists and pedophiles for months, almost a daily event
>How can we counter this?
>Just pretend it never happened, slide threads, and falsely accuse as many people as we can!

How many are Democrats?

WaPo is supreme faggotry and almost always fucking bullshit. Conveniently leaving out women, niggers, and anyone with a D by their name

I bet it'll only come out after we buy his book though.

Probably some of the same people part of the Franklin cover-up

At this rate only women will be allowed to hold office.

Inb4 all republican other than some retirement age literally who democrats in safe districts

It will be all white males, and a few token white male (D)s to try to hide their bias. Then everyone can write their headline news about how white males are the real problem in this country! Vote Oprah 2020!

Thats the lefts goal; because that in of itself will result in a more left leaning congress in all likelihood.

Which is why the left isnt afraid to play up this issue.

Fuck wapo, jewzos' rag isn't gonna actual take a real journalistic takedown of the DC elite pedo ring... This will just be a republican takedown with a few worthless democrats in districts they can't possibly lose sprinkled in as sacrificial lambs. Meanwhile, every republican they takedown will be in a seat they can easily flip. Everything I have seen since trump was elected from the deep state to the media is the exact definition of a non-militaristic coup. The American people need to revolt. There is a literal coup happening to undermine the will of the people and the media is leading the charge.

I still think its possible if she still maintains US citizenship... that the nigress that British prince is marrying will try to become president

for fucking real?
kid, get out

WaPo gets rekked with FAKE NEWS brand by Marketer-in-Chief.

WaPo needs to restore their reputation.

WaPo sees the writing on the wall. They have the ins with the CIA, remember.

WaPo gets offered a redemption deal.

WaPo takes the deal.

Probably why it’s taken them so long. Got to write excuses for the Dems and spin them positively. Bezos turned that paper into complete shit.

Letting women in the workplace was a mistake.
Muslims have it right: segregate men and women, integration just creates more problems than it is worth.
I mean, do you like working with women as a man? No. Do they like working with you? No. Does it create tons of problems? Yes. Are there any benefits whatsoever? No. Is it easy to have different workspaces and professions for men and women? Yes.
THEN FUCKING SEGREGATE THE SEXES YOU DUMBSHITS. Fucking everything up in worship of some unnecessary ideal, why?
It is just insanity. Women wanted to invade male spaces and boss them around; men let them. Men are now getting fucked every way for being men. The more you cuck yourself the more this shit will happen; women will make it illegal harassment to even look at them, all while they wear revealing clothing to attract looks.

well, and "women"

Which democratic congressman have been unusually quiet on weinstein, trump, moore, and franken?

HE FUCKING SAID HOBBIT YOU RETARDS

>Ready for the biggest shitstorm of all time??
>more normie shit
Stupid fucking normies