Why are liberal men so effeminate?

Why are liberal men so effeminate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're gay faggots

why do you fuck women

Is this one of those “chicken or egg?” type questions?

I thought this was the F*CK H8 kid for a second.

They are taught to reject all things masculine, yet they aren't quite comfortable embracing femininity completely. Instead you see them embracing a pathetic mix of the feminine and childish.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
This might explain it

>Estrogen Party or Testosterone Party
>Why do these effeminate men all pick the Estrogen Party?

To ask is to answer.

hi moore

Enjoy your Hillary Wins Butt Plug.

Masculinity is being directly attacked chemically and physically by globalists. Masculinity means saying fuck you I won't surrender my guns gold and land. Masculinity means standing up for yourself, your family, and your community.

Stop being a slave to groupthink of ANY kind. Stop ingesting their poisons, both in reality and mentally. Refuse to use their terms or take part in their "debates" which are just psych warfare designed over decades to crush the human essence.

nice embassy you got there Christ killer

Based beaver

>Why are liberal men so effeminate?
Because what you call liberalism is really neo-liberalism. Neo-liberalism attracts and promotes effeminate men and demonize masculine men.

>Why does neo-liberalism promote effeminate men?
Because effeminate men do not present a threat to the power structure. They are weak and easily backed off.

Neo-liberalism and other leftist movements want weak and easily controlled groups that obey their derivatives but offer no real resistance other than complaining.

Other way around hombre. Effeminate men are more likely to be American liberal. You form your political view during adulthood, which follows physiological developments.

Fpbp

It's what happens when you give everyone medals for 'participation' rather than winning, and then create moderated platforms for communication that discourage criticism.

Their generation's dominant culture revolves around virtue signalling, rather than relying on accomplishments, as the indicator for attractiveness.

The speed at which this thread is getting saged down the list is hilarious, so many mad soibois tonight.

Soy induced tantrums are a bitch.

why do you like getting fucked in ur shit infested and aid ridden butt whole? oh ye mental illness...

Lib dem here. Will rip your face off with my bare hands

Sage isn't a downvote. Literally all it does is make the given post not bump the thread; and I'm pretty sure you can only bump a thread on Sup Forums once per id anyway (or was that for the OP only?)

Scary.

Fatherless homes.