>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
consequenceofsound.net/2017/10/billy-corgan-revives-feud-with-anderson-cooper-talks-alex-jones-and-his-own-paranormal-experiences/
youtube.com/watch?v=kYGE5xCm-WA
claritycampaigns.com/names/
dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/minneapolis-to-reduce-police-psych-testing-after-screening-out-too-many-minorities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Boogie got C U C K E D

thing

It will all be over soon.

REAL AUSTRALIAN HOURS

Is John McCain dying for real this time?

Based Bannon

She was only there to pick up the check once he dies. Now that he actually lost weight, she left him.

Go home you leftwing parasite.

I love Rod Rosenstein.

GIVE MOMIJI HER HAT BACK

Give it back

im not gonna comment on the ann coulter thing because i dont know what shes dealing with i dont know her case why she would say shes always going to be alone

i think itd be ignorant to dismiss her when i know nothing about her life

i know for me what lead me to my miserable life

remember that the jews also don't want you to combat them in the etheric realm

>link:
mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

Literally GOP front-runner in Michigan
STABENOW BTFO

Posts Rares

Do it faggot.

TICK
O
C
K

Unless he is faking his own death. The type of cancer he claims to have is certainly fatal and does not allow much time.

Search George

Are Horsey and Ben Garrison the only political cartoonists who can actually draw?

Ann coulter needs penis

>have a gun
>doesnt go to church
Yeah those are genuine communists.

McCain is going to die on Christmas right

>bitches are gay for tay
>they don't listen to based billy
consequenceofsound.net/2017/10/billy-corgan-revives-feud-with-anderson-cooper-talks-alex-jones-and-his-own-paranormal-experiences/

S N E K
N
E
K

She needs a baby but her womb is well dried up by now.

MAGA

>off by one
McCain dies on NYE rhen

gasden flag dyke edition

And I am saying they can’t afford to start being picky for their candidates when Africans are voting for the other guy at rates up to 97% fucking present
They should have either rallied behind Strnage like Trump wanted or gone all in Moore once he was picked

I guess maybe I should come to terms with the South being gone along with Europe and much of my family in the long run

"she" already has one

If Aussie baker is here, did you want to take over baking m8? I don't want to entirely hog it if you wanted to.

>There are people in this world named Australia

Cute.

Check Andrei or Andrey

t.slavic untermensch

That's really mean

>tfw you will never be dumped and cucked by a black man because you realize you will die if you dont lose weight, so the wife who married you to feed you like a pig leaves you because you cant eat food anymore

He might actually have a chance now that he is away from his wife who kept trying to fatten him up

how long is that asshole going to spam the name lookup website shit?

Pretty good I say.

Based Big Tunes Billy

Boxing Day. Now observe these digits of confirmation.

I swear this guy makes money off of being miserable and sympathy

Maybe Christmas Eve?
3rd time is a charm?

As long as Steve King remains, I'm alright

Eternal anglo playing both sides

but for lauren southern i can say no youre just a cunt and you dont even want to get married

for ann coulter she doesnt give me the same negative vibes as lauren

so ann coulter is i would have to see what shes talking about i believe her

I can't wait for the chaos.

I noticed that a lot when people searched in nigger names too.
I searched up Germany, America, and France. Out of those three there were more rightwing voters named France in this country. Then I found this.

Smashing Pumpkins made some of the faggiest music of the 90s.

Gas the spooks; inter-government war now!

We're not being picky, in fact we have good candidates in hot states and some that are vulnerable except Nevada, that is one we really need to be careful of. We need someone has a much more clean slate. The worst Keli has is that she believes in chem trails, that is nothing compared to Moore who said time and time again that gays needs to be dragged out and removed. While that is hilarious, that scares off voters and instead brings more opposition voters like what happened to him.

Fucking based

Thanks, but I'm heading out soon. Have a nice night

God bless you George.

BASED

>McCain votes for the tax bill
>dies immediately afterwards

Just give up, he's not gonna die. He's faking it.

Ah, darn. Bye then.

Pretty much. Ben Garrison and Horsey each have their own unique style. Horsey, who is of course a communist, makes me laugh because he doesn't understand that some of his cartoons are fucking awesome and have the opposite reaction to what he was looking for.

Nice wrestling promos

I already searched Borislava, Vladimir, and Ivan and they turned out to be mostly leftists.

Best Christmas present ever!

Welp, Time to drown myself in the toilet.
Fucking McCain will never die.
He'll outlive us all, apparently.

which song was particularly gay to you faggot?

>will do what's right for dat white pussy
Never change niggers.

And those feathered overlords of yours aren't any better.

>we’re
You better not be an Alabamanigger user
>th-the south will rise again
>rolls over and let’s yanks on the media tell them what to do
Virginia has NOVA and a GOP that alliegned itself with Bush cuckservativism, what’s your excuse?

he's a faggot neocon but his work in reforming the judiciary is important. he installed gorsuch and held open other federal judgeships so that he and a republican president could fill them, and that's more important than him being a faggot in congress.

Where are you checking this?

I love political cartoons, but a lot of the artists are bad and have shitty styles. Guess it doesn't pay well

yep, that looks much like the start of my weekend

Such is life.
Nice digits.

I'm not, I'm just saying why those voters came and why voters didn't come. Moore was not good and we were safer with Strange. Now we have to wait years to see if Mo is even capable of competing now because he has cancer.

Kike Trump

he serves his jew masters

so do you retards

Right after he passes the tax bill

Hey guys I compiled a map of all the States were there are more White Americans over 65 then under 18.

Reminder that Anthony Weiner is most likely getting buttfucked in prison by Tyrone right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYGE5xCm-WA

Hey we tried to warn him but instead he just dismissed us as trolls.

claritycampaigns.com/names/
Me and other anons typed in nigger names and all the ridiculous ones are real. The niggers had high gun percentages and low church time. As for you, Hans, do some soul searching.

Don't worry, I'll otherwise be around all other night this week
Show, don't tell user

I don't come here daily, only a few times a week, but what happened to real awoo hours?

Yep, seems about right.

WHY IS MINNESOTA SO FUCKED UP?

dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/minneapolis-to-reduce-police-psych-testing-after-screening-out-too-many-minorities/

And if this remains true as things get worse the South and probably the rest of America is fucked period.
It won’t be sustainable to have pick voters on one side and a side that votes in lockstep in the other, that’s how you get that blue wave that Finn ironically memes about

the difference is that Lauren southern and the nationalist thot brigade are trying to make shekels

Ann coulter has enough shekels to last her and her pool boy Pablo enough millenniums so now she's wondering where did time and her period go

You'd think that, but she's leading both in the pre-polling. Young has actual experience and might not be a total fuckup but Jones is the more Trumpian option, Stabenow hasn't worked since before 1980 though, she's the swampiest of cancer and unlikely to be removed. I honestly want one of those two to run for Gov, no one really likes Schutte and we're going to end up with a leftist milf unless Trump campaigns hard for us.

So what have you done to make America great again? Or surely anything to further the cause of National Soicalsim in the US?

Only 8 minutes left until the Grand Chimpout!
Pic related.

Also both have the most memeable cartoons of them all, the moment an exploitable is posted anons run it into the ground immediately with hundreds of shoops.

>I'll otherwise be around all other night this week
Yay, well have fun.

>yfw your wife isn't called chablonkqua and your children won't go to jail

that guy ran so hard from being 'black' he's not gonna stop till he hits page 10

It all depends on the mood, really. There's some potential happenings afoot, so the awoos don't need to work as hard herding the threads towards the sunrise.

what is this website

ya gotta be nice this time a year. no naughty awooing.

Things come and go. After a big week like this, I guess people would rather talk about the news..