i.imgur.com/QvytDV1.jpg
>Beit Jinn Dec 9
i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 15
>Hama; ISIS continued their offensive against HTS near the Idlib border, intense clashes in Rasm Al-Hammmam ongoing
>Yarmouk Camp; ISIS launches large offensive attacking govt troops, then rebel forces, no IS gains reported, clashes continue
>West Ghouta; SAA continue offensive in Beit Jinn, recapture and impose full control over hilltop of Tal Al-Ahmar
>Konashenkov; Pentagon’s doubts over Russia’s Syria pullout shows US has no real data
>Konashenkov continued; “There is no longer any basis or pretext for a U.S. military presence in Syria”
>Houthi leader to Haley, “Had we imported Iranian missiles, then we would have boosted our air-defense system” against KSA jets
>‘Netanyahu is calling shots as US beats drums of war vs Iran' – CIA veteran
>Bethlehem; Intense fighting breaks out between IDF/Palestinians, resulting in heavy gunfire, no casualties reported
>KSA FM Adel al-Jubeir says the kingdom has a “roadmap” to establish full diplomatic ties with Tel Aviv
>Iraq has executed 38 members of IS and AQ by hanging, all were Iraqi nationals and one also had Swedish citizenship

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/941682258494263296
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-quietly-advances-southwest-deir-ezzor-liberates-50km-isis/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-resumes-attack-east-damascus-hts-refuses-leave/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/941964106554380289
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-expands-control-new-areas-southern-idlib/
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/941979198364749824
twitter.com/osman_marwa1/status/941912081158336512
youtube.com/watch?v=af59U2BRRAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

p l e a s e d o n t s q u i s h m e p l e a s e d o n t s q u a s h m e

Kara Boga

What do you think would've happened if he lived?

AL MAWT LI AMERIKA
AL MAWT LI YAHUDI
Good morning ya all.

n o s t e p

7th for every inch (ie 7 inches of muh dick)

The NATO US empire will fall
The E.U German fifth reich will collapse

>micro dick

>fifth riech
What happened to the 4th?

Al Tanf when?

it ded

soft

Not for a while
Area is filled with Americans

Soon.

syria too small

I should've listened to you cunts. I just got back from seeing the new one today. Fuck me that train wreck made episode 7 look like a fucking masterpiece by comparison.
>Overblown fucking symbolism about the 'ebil obressors'
>Plucky young high energy happy go lucky resistance cunts
>Bad guys so fucking incompetent you never feel as if the good guys are in any danger
>Turn Luke Skywalker, one of the most optimistic and hopeful characters in cinema, into a crusty old hermit in a botched attempt at obi-wan
>Out of left field chubby chink love interest for their overpaid nigger
>Resistance Kamikazes so much they're one Banzai shout away from fucking imperial Japan
>Kill off the main bad guy halfway through the series, letting the laughing stock ginger and the linkin park enthusiast take over. Probably killed off Brienne of Tarth for no fucking reason as well after doing fuck all with her character
But to top it all off
The fucking last cunt of a straw
>Kill off luke after having him get his arse handed to him by the strong independent womyn while letting crackhead carrie survive for no conceivable fucking reason other than they'd already finished filming when she kicked the bucket
Fuck me what a waste of my fucking 2 and a half hours

>watching movies

Annex Jordan and gass the Hasamites

No.

>Killing Luke
People are gonna praise this as grade story telling

>it's literally old white men moving aside to make way for the newer, more diverse future
>they've successfully killed off every white male protagonist in Star Wars
Enough about that though, what have I missed while I wasted my time?

>Tillerson U turns on his previous offer of unconditional talks
Tillerson is a 2 faced cunt

This country needs Palestine and Israel territories for pure perfection.

Syria is painfully fucking slow

>good morning
>I have yet to sleep

Good Morning
>here's to comfiness
>might cut and past Asma into comfy collage

same here. i sleep during the day cuz thats when the the lights go out.

Can someone redpill me on Salafi Islam?

GDR

Ill watch it still
I like all the Star Wars films

I don't blame you mate, just make sure that when you complain about it on Sup Forums you leave that bit out, they'll give you so much shit if you say you paid to see it

tell my about, i have been up all night studying law i fucking hate it.
pic related, they're the reason why we sunnis have a bad repution in the first place their cancerious sect is only about jihad this and all of people who doesn't dress like an afgani goat herder is a kaffer.
in their eyes everything is haram you can't watch on your right hand music is haram pants that reach your feet are haram etc etc.

i don't even have the energy to right a coherent post.

How does Salafism relate to the general 20th century Jihadism - like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, Taliban. Are they all Salafi?

I did not get up from my bed yet and I'm already tired.

Go already! You have to clean toilets.

So what's happening in Yemen? the msm and saudi-owned outlets and journos are bragging about the coalition kicking out the Hooters from some large towns and killing several prominent commanders as of late.

Fuck you Ivan

a very close relation pack in afghanistan war they brainwashed a lot of muslims to go die there and even forced some sort of tax in saudia to fund the mujahiden,
you can find some okay salafies but the whole sect is shit and shouldn't exist,they also admire the same shitty scholars that isis worship,
a couple of salafies guys i know always said that isis didn't kill muslims they will join them. they're shilling this shit so hard and my country is already to saudia tier shithole.

basically they're terrorists who don't have the balls to blow themselves up.

i feel you m8 i don't even remember the last time i had a good night sleep.

This makes no sense to me. What the fuck is he on about? Assad and Russia supporting ISIS? What?

Typical disinfo from jihadi julian, ignore it.

there is a lack reliable news especially since pro houtie youtube channels are being deleted.
>saudi-owned outlets and journos are bragging about the coalition kicking out the Hooters
never trust anything from a pro saudi source they make jihadi julian look like a reliable source of news. they always claimed that they're winning since the start of their intervention but in reality the houties were chewing khat in najran.

I've missed you can/sg/.

What about the 'killing several Hooter commanders' part? what about that one?

They are koteling Saudis near Mocha and cut off their supply line
>the msm and saudi-owned outlets and journos are bragging about the coalition kicking out the Hooters from some large towns and killing several prominent commanders as of late.
What the fuck world are they living on to ignore this
>Saudi media
Oh right

i have no idea i am not up to date with yeman i have been busy, it's not unlikely but mentioning they killed a bunch of them makes it sound like a typical shitty arab made up story.

What about he aforementioned towns that are infested with Salehfags (I think it's 3 large towns including Ibb, forgot the name of the other 2), that's what I'm talking about, I already know about the Coffee Town Front so that's not an issue

twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/941682258494263296
Can the pic on the link be verified? If anyone can post from down there that are not pro-coalition since I've seen more than plenty of that all over the place, pls do so. I feel itchy when I can't be too sure of things that are lacking in real solid info

Corbyn would have recognized hez as a political group and would have called to Embargo
So glad that evil Anti-Semite didnt win and BASED may did

>Syrian Army quietly advances in southwest Deir Ezzor, liberates 50km from ISIS

BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:45 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has been quietly advancing in the southwestern countryside of the Deir Ezzor Governorate recently, liberating several areas that were occupied by the so-called Islamic State (ISIS).

Backed by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah, the Syrian Arab Army’s 5th Legion has managed to expand their buffer-zone around the strategic T-2 Pumping Station.

According to a military source in Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Army and their allies have liberated more than 50 square kilometers of territory in the southwestern countryside of the province.

The source added that the Syrian Army and their allies are now working to split the Islamic State pocket in two as they look to clear the last areas occupied by this terrorist organization.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-quietly-advances-southwest-deir-ezzor-liberates-50km-isis/

Doubt.

good night /sg/

>Syrian Army resumes attack in east Damascus after HTS refuses to leave

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:25 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed their assault in the eastern suburbs of Damascus, today, after the Al-Qaeda linked Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist group refused to leave the area.

Units from the Syrian Army’s 105th Brigade of the Republican Guard began the day by firing several mortar shells and surface-to-surface missiles towards the enemy defenses in ‘Ayn Tarma and Jobar.

In response to the Syrian Army’s attack, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and their allies from the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Rahman Regiment fired several mortar shells towards the government’s positions inside of ‘Ayn Tarma.

Both sides are now heavily shelling one another in ‘Ayn Tarma, as the Syrian Army prepares to launch a ground assault against the jihadist rebels.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-resumes-attack-east-damascus-hts-refuses-leave/

Gn

night m8

Another episode of ShitSkin General, I see.

you live in the Golan heights or something?

I live in the Mountain Temple. My tribe has kept my indoors my whole life so now I'm whiter than you all.

GOLAN HEIGHTS S O O N
>pic related. bashar tried to warn them
>demons die at the doorsteps of Damascus

He would have gone much harder on "beaceful brotesters" in 2011 and it would all have been over much quicker.

it looks retarded m8, the key to proper collages is matching lighting.

>Israel Invades Syria From Golan Heights

watdo

I love the lighting. Burns the eyes. Not run of the mill style though
I still can't believe they've memed their way into staying in Golan Heights for so long. Time's coming to an end though. They're on the ropes. Golan Heights won't be too difficult to reclaim with the current state of affairs

reminder that Bassel's death is what happens when you love speed and have the means to have fast cars. People like that don't live too long. Maybe it's best for a country not to be in the hands of someone who fails at the basic task of not killing themselves young.

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #SAA Syrian Arab Army & Allies take control of Al Zahraa and Al Hawiya farms north of Zafiriya in Idlib Cs.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/941964106554380289

/gallery
btw many of these were painted by egyptian artists.

>Breaking: Syrian Army expands control over new areas in southern Idlib

Army (SAA) resumed their offensive in the southern countryside of the Idlib Governorate, today, targeting the jihadist-held hilltops and farms near the key town of Abu Dali.

Backed by heavy airstrikes from the Russian Aerospace Forces, the Syrian Army’s 4th Division and Republican Guard began the day by storming the Al-Zahra Farms near the town of Al-Dhafriyah.

The Syrian Arab Army would eventually take control of the Al-Zahra Farms after a fierce battle with the Al-Qaeda linked Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist group in the southern countryside of the Idlib Governorate.

With this latest advance, the Syrian Army is attempting to build a new pocket inside the Idlib Governorate as they press north towards Abu Dali.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-expands-control-new-areas-southern-idlib/

>Implying the SAA has even close to the power to even challenge Israel

fighting a bunch of coked up salafist ragheads from birmingham and berlin is different to a first rate military

G A I N Z
>implying it's just Syria ;)
Plus it's Golan Heights not Tel Aviv. It's not an invasion and international pressure would side with the legal owners of the land. Just a matter of how it's done. Could be done without any fighting at all

>its the golan heights not tel av-

Syria? Welcome to the suck.

>*Qassem casts anti-jet fireball*
>more powerful than Barak 8 itself

There is no way Syria will reclaim Golan Heights anytime. I'd rather believe IDF will hang Assad in Damascus.

>I'd rather believe IDF will hang Assad in Damascus
Soon

We'll see we'll see. The factors have been changing pretty heavily from week to week so could go from improbable to probable in only a months time.

>Heavy russsian air strikes hit Al-Nusra front in" Aleppo , Idleb , Hama " countrysides

>Say Hi to Tigers :D

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/941979198364749824

Hello niggas

It Seems Zimbabwe has had a bit of a Knockon effect
Corrupt Hated Scumfuck President of S.A Jacob Zuma will be gone soon
Will likely be replaced with someone else just as shit but still...

Wooo
Sup m8

TIGERS BURN PARTY

GOOOOOD MORNING /SG/

Looking forward to my day. Wish the best to you.
Morning lad.

morning lads

Mornin
Ty m8 and same to you. I'm off for a bit will prob fall asleep.
>God Bless
Also, y'all see this?
twitter.com/osman_marwa1/status/941912081158336512
>Leave it to the "most moral army in the world" to shoot dead an unarmed man with no legs

youtube.com/watch?v=af59U2BRRAU

musical bumps