youtube.com/watch?v=EFPR5bd5ovo
youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=aU8mcFeT3Uk
thezog.wordpress.com/
renegadetribune.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Protip: I can't.

if you haven't watched this podcast i highly recommend!

bumpt you being right

She's hot.

How old is she? 36?

> our girl not married no kids flushing her beautiful genes down the toilet

eat shit

>prove me wrong cunts
done

anything else?

nigger

Shes like 25. And I want those lips sliding up and down on my cock. bump

She is 22

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought the "white women age like milk"-meme was a joke, what the fuck

She's one of my favorite humans.

she was born in 1989 so.... 28. Still looks old af due to tanning booth jew

wtf? she looks WAY older than that. Not trying to be an asshole, I mean she's hot, but I would have guessed like 32.

"sharia law has come to Canadian shores because the definition of sharia law is being banned from being Islamophobic"

This woman is a pure retard.

Fake news, she's 28.

Yeah she’s going hard right now. She’s going to be a savage old broad once her kids are raised.

Get real dude, these tradthots are not having kids.

Why does she use heeb vocabulary? At 52:30 she uses the word mensch.

shills out in force. good sign

you are now imagining faith pregnant

She is engaged, so the marriage is coming

She said in the podcast she is getting married and pumping kids out, literally.

You didn't even watch it heeby sheckleblaat

Two of my favorite Faith Goldy interviews,

youtube.com/watch?v=EFPR5bd5ovo

She also did a good one with Nathan Damigo but I can't find it. Since I can't find it, here is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

her pussy is barron

kill yourself holy shit

>>>

yikes

No shit. She has even moved away from Southern and too Rose. She is 1488. Have to be careful with your words these days though, but it is slowly getting easier to reveal power level in public. Good feeling.

Domingo is a manlet

>She is 1488
(pic is you)

She got paid to be a neocon. Imagine my shock.

All these degenerate e-celebs don't give a fuck about any of you. They are shills for Israel.

Why do you think there's always millions of lauren southern character assassination threads and not this bitch? Because she got paid off.

Why do you think every person that bashes richard spencer gets a million shill replies? Cuz they've been paid off.

that's a bingo

She killed it today on millennial woes. Wish their were more like her. If you need to be inspired to action listen to what she says on the podcast. /ourgirl

But she isn't white

That is not how Hegelian dialectics work, shill.

Is this more altlite shit or what

wtf i love diversity now

hahahah I'm the shill, you are either not very sharp or a kike I will let you deicde

nazi tier and im not joking, good night

>griggers, poo in the loo!
>im 56% greek
this interview's a meme

Hi Rabbi

It's not. Judge for yourself

I'm not watching unless she calls them out by name without using (((metaphors))) or labeling them globalists.

She says the 14 words.

You are honestly so fucking sad it's not even worth getting into. Your talking points when criticism occurs is to call them a Jew. The only issue is. All these (((Alt-right))) (((ethno-nationalists))) support Israel.

A powerless non academic with an account on a free video website? Wow she must set a lot of policy as a subject matter expert. Youll continue to lose ground while you sit at home generating ad revenue for people that dont matter, while telling yourself that videos by nobodies on your enemy's platform are 'redpilling the normies' because you are an idiot.

It's their job!

God I would love to see her get blacked

hahaha, nice one leaf

I'm convinced Lauren Southern is the only person with integrity if most character assassination threads are about how she loves black cock and shiet. Seems like she's still independent and the Jews hate that because she has quite a large following.

All of these women either dont believe what they proport to or barely believe it.

they are an advertising tactic to attract lonely disgruntled men to make money

Are you fags going to just ignore her use of in-group jewish lingo?

nah bro that image should show you all you need to know if you know what is going on. Those pics are right off her instagram, do a google search for Illuminati symbology, you will see, those pics are no accident or (((coincidence))) they have very specific esoteric meanings

Is she the only Twitter Blue Check that has unironically and publicly said the 14 words?

Why are you guys so bad at being controlled opposition? You guys literally signed up to destroy your reputations for shekels. Nobody believes this alt-right bullshit.

Faith Goldy is most definitely /ourgirl/ and the basest of the based.

Mensch is German. Means human.

They are both literally "sorority sisters" of Hillary Clinton in a witch's coven

>controlled opposition
>you

>alt-lite
>14 words
I don't think so.

Jews, jews everywhere in this thread, so easy to spot lol, this faggot is glowing prob finn knight kike of the round table

>all of these shills
I had one of these faggots tell me Dylann Roof was a LARPer earlier today.

what's it called

You are literally never going to get Sup Forums to support Israel.

They're going all out

would you pat her? and build her a nice strong nest so that she can feel secure to lay her egg?

order of the eastern star, there are even interviews of Hillary Clinton ex secret service from Arkansas talking about her flying to Cali to go to some witches coven meetings every weekend or some shit I think he ended up mysteriously dead

>100% ourgirl.

She needs to stop tanning so much and stop with so much make up.

She is attractive but she tries to look like a 18 year old British girl. The Orange skin doesn't look good ladies.

Can we stop pretending that a difference of 5- 10 iq points is an actual noticeable difference when its above 100?

>100% ourgirl.

100% nobody else will hire me, so I'm going to whore myself to my beta alt-right fanbase for pateron bux.

Even better the dumb cunts will whiteknight me to eternity for being someone with tits parroting shit I read on blogs poorly.

Faith another based Med!

youtube.com/watch?v=aU8mcFeT3Uk

She went alt kike while she was still employed

I've started to follow these series too after one character appeared there, and I decided to start from the first episode. It was Sargon, they were discussing getting rid of California, sending niggers there for free welfare, segregations and such.

Richie Spencer was praising Napoleon and Hitler as a unifying force in Europe, implying that America's gonna be the next great power to do such a thing. Are /we/ detached?

Hey Rabbi, shitting up e-celeb thread with calling others jews isn't going to convince anyone.

Faith literally said the 14 words.

after listening to more of her...she needs to breed more

hey finn kike and? She is literally in a witches coven with Hillary Clinton, fuck yourself

Ok shes med then. I separate med from white and claim all med achievements for the glory of rome. You can also fuck off out of my glorious empire faggot.

Jews say all kinds of shit when the ovens are heating up.

WOES IF YOU ARE READING THIS SPERM UP GOLDY YOU OLD SCABBY CUNT. IT'S YOUR BEST SHOT.

ALL THESE E-CELEBS AND NEWS AGENCIES ARE HERE ALL THE TIME SPYING USING THE MATERIAL HERE THEY HAVE SEEN THE SAME EVIDENCE BLACK SUN HAS GIVEN TO ALL OF YOU, IF THEY DON'T NAME THE KIKE,M THEY ARE THE FUCKING KIKE GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

lol think about it though.. if we are going to remove the jews then we need a place to stick em dont we? Dont LARP on about gas thats probably not going to happen.. This and the fact that most of the alt-right supports ethno-sates is probably the reason for the title of this article.

THEY HAVE ACCESS TO EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DO
thezog.wordpress.com/
renegadetribune.com