WHITE MAN HATE: STAR WARS EDITION

fuck this film is retarded looking

Redpill me on starwars.

Jews take our modern-day Christ-hero archetype and denigrate him to demoralize us, pic related.

What did I just watch?

An actual scene from The Last Jedi.
No, really. This is about 30 minutes in.
BRAVO RIAN

That is a very good question, and I share it. OP, what the fuck is this? I hope to god that this is just some alien cow or something, but the placement of the "udders" is...mildly perturbing, to put it lightly.

>people actually disliking this scene or thinking this ruined star wars
fucking plebs i swear. They do something original after over 3 years of putting out shit. The originals had humour like this too. Only faggots that cry MUH STAR WARS RUINED think it "fucked these serious movie series". The movies that actually ruined the franchise are rogue one and tfa.

Wwwwwwhat the fuck is this, OP

So... what's wrong with this, exactly?/

Gas the fucking kikes

NOT A SOY BOY THAT'S FOR SURE

Holy shit, that's an actual scene.
>mfw they left this in the movie and din't cut it

This guy is full of shit. Luke wasn’t going to kill Ben in his sleep.
He only had a moment of weakness

ITT: let's find something to be offended about

Hmm... sounds familiar.

There are soon going to be no White male heroes left in our media.

>mfw all the Sup Forums spoilers were true
>all of them!

Are those Sneetches?

Shorter version

White man/mankind sucking from the teet of the Jew?

>milking an (alien) animal is bad

The movie has plenty of garbage scenes. For the life of me I can't figure out why people are so bugged out over this one in particular

I don't know why this degradation is reminding of a stupid dystopian movie.

It opens up with a cute white girl being chained up. Then they chop of the girls arm and leg and eat it. The girl is able to escape. The movie ends with her fallling for one of the shitskin canibals that ate her leg and arm

>hero's journey
>jesus
yeah the dude who spent his whole life getting shit on and then gets murdered by faggot romans is such a cool badass you guys

Joseph Campbell

Gone

Nothing but money grubbing Jew whores

shit i know for a fact faggots on Sup Forums were hunting for this so they can compile scenes like this and fucking super leia as to why the actual fuck SJW's need to get genocided in mass.

>luke
>drink
>green
>alien
>merchant
>cum
>child
>me
>dead

ah the white patriarchy exists even in outer space

same, some people fail to explain to me how Yoda in exile is any different to Luke in exile.

no, yoda is dead... n-no..

something very hot

wow

milk is racist, idiot

>A family picture

>Luke wasn’t going to kill Ben in his sleep
Given the high midichlorian count plus how evil Anakin turned out to be because of his susceptibility to the dark side there was a coin flip chance of him really doing it.

No all of these people are dead, wtf is going on with this shit..

Only white guy in the movie drinking something the rest of the cast is incapable of digesting.

Sup Forums is way ahead of you, Sup Forums

>only white man
Hey kylos kinda white, and kinda manly

Goddamn new fangled machine

>91625553

Diversity milk isn't.

>that shirtless conversation

It's the jew attempting to humiliate the European for consuming cows milk, as evidenced by Rey's disgusted look. Only 25% of the world's population is lactose tolerant, and all of those are Europeans and miscegenated offspring of Europeans which carry the genes for lactose consumption.

really? I wasn't aware of how weak is the rest of the world.

Pirate this garbage, even if you don't intend to watch it. Give it to everyone you know, so they don't give money to these fucktard moviemakers.

Did they have to make it look like the aliens ball sack?

Mark didn't know that Luke died until he saw the premiere

I read that in Tillerson's voice

I just suffered through this movie. What a piece of shit. Please listen and don't bother. For the record I liked TFA. But this one just sucks. Also Rey looks like an 80s metal hair teenage boy.

ART YOU UNCULTURELD SWINE

>Hmm... sounds familiar.
kill yourself you centrist faggot.

oh fuck
that's true
are jews also lactosecucked neighbour? I do know that "mixing" milk and meat is unKosher

Can confirm it’s on Usenet and not worth the bandwidth. Flaming garbage.

Holy shit why?

JUST

Hamill went against Trump and got CURSED.

nig if jew. we should redpill him with this.

Why did they kill jesus?

Because he mattered to white people.

They literally made our hero just disappear.

>I'm of Palestinian descent
>Can eat cheese and drink milk with no problems whatsoever

HUWITE Palestaryan master race :DDD

KHAZAR

Penultimate means second. I hate people who try to sound smart and use words they don't understand.

hohohoh.. THATS IT!? HAAHAHAH!
I can see him watching this and slowly powering up.
no fucking way...
the jews fuckin' Poochie the Dog'ed Luke Skywalker..
what the fuck is this movie, holy shit, guys..

Sacrificing yourself and dying, and being reborn is a basic part of the journey. It shows that you've conquered death and egoism.

the rest of the world didn't have to come up with shit like domesticating cattle to survive harsh winters. they all had it easy. that's why brown and nigger people love the welfare state so much. it rerminds them of their ancestral savannah where food is plenty and work is not needed

Today after school I go to watch star wars. What's wrong with this movie? (I mean leftist propaganda etc)

That's literally a Zhdun.

It means second-to-last ie the one right be fore the last one. It doesn't mean the second one. I know fuck all about this stupid kids' movie, so I have no idea where this guy sits in the chronological list of heroes, but I too suspect the poster of using the wrong word. But maybe he returns before the retarded green thing, who eventually kills all the bad guys?

He conquered death and egoism. It's not his fault that his followers used him to satiate their degenerate fetishes about Syrians fucking their wives.

*before
Stupid phone.

>unpasteurized space milk
nigga, what you doin?

The Jews have finally won and nobody listened to us.

He says it again in the last paragraph that proves he doesn't know. And I just meant second as in the second most famous hero in the franchise, which he is clearly the main one. He even refers to him as Jesus.

They grabbed the third rail on this one.

They put themselves way too far out on a limb and the branch is snapping.

That is totally a Luke thing to do. Luke was a redneck farmboy. The expression he makes is great.

He was a moisture farmer. Not an animal farmer.

>He was a moisture farmer. Not an animal farmer.

I'm not saying he would have exact experience with milking animals. But he was a farm boy. They probably ate all kinds of odd things on Tatooine

Like blue milk

MILKERS

Mark Hamill is a great actor, it's a shame he didn't get more work. Still the quintessential joker voice. Even though it was cartoon, he would still contort himself like the joker during recordings.

Palestinians are a conspiracy theory and don't exist you can even ask the Jews if you don't believe me.

>turns on lightsaber
>Ben wakes up and looks at him in his eyes
>Luke takes a swing at him and the only reason why Ben isn't dead is because he force pulled his lightsaber to parry

roll

Same here brother, west bank or gaza?

Grandpa, sorry that we all die to stop you.

answer me
please

btw did anyone else notice that the asian wanted absolutely no part of kissing the dindu?

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Force Awakens tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within a 2000 midichlorian count of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

white males have revealed themselves to sociopathic autistic evil dicklet garbage

it's hilarious how pol idiots still think white males can be associated to anything positive

kylo is an emo faggot. they made him like this on purpose because they saw what a mistake they made by making bane the competent violent populist.

spoiler alert

>dies in the end, ascends to a higher power
the jesus metaphor is correct

There isn't anymore in Star Wars.

>KHAZAR
>MILKERS

>What did I just watch?

Just another evidence of death of cinematic art by Jewish nepotism and cultural marxism.

>Zhdun
I have seen that fucker thousand times in Leiden, is it now a meme in Russia?

>milk industry worth fucking billions and is shilled daily, even have tons of paid scientist to tell you to drink it 3 time a day despite more and more studies showing various long-term symptom
>jew are trying to kill milk guys !

Yeah no, take a look how much milk-products were shilled over decade and see for yourself

This is Star Wars now? FFS.

>This
>mary Poppins Super Saiyan Leia
>Utterly fucking anticlimatic way Luke gets killed
>That fucking neo dodge of the lightsaber.

This makes TFA look good. It makes Abrams look good. What the fuck.

as soon as you see those tits... you just know what happens next...
ugh...