SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL...

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/
Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

can't you palefaces stay away from this? fucking reverse midas touch here

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

lol
Richard Spencer is actually saying bitcoin will crash and to sell.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

So that's why GPU prices has been skyrocketing, White people truly ruins everything.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

No... I didn't.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Bitcoin and stocks is this how you fund the alt right.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Daily reminder that if you subscribe to literally anyone who writes "My latest" when "announcing" their piece of shit blog posts, you should be gassed

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Holy shit.
When the Jews are so nervous about bitcoin that they force their (((white supremacist))) controlled opposition to talk about it.

The kikes actually think he's our leader. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

journalist goes on pol/ for a few minutes to see what all teh reddit tears are about.
Sees cucks raging about the need for bitcoin.
assumes everyone on pol/ is natsoc.
realises has article deadline approaching and no material to present
VIOLA!
pol/ are buying bitcoin, dump it

journalist mentality

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Oh fuck, can I get in now or is it too late? Got a $4,000 bonus sitting here in cash from xmas.

James Gomez
James Gomez

Buy! Buy! Buy!

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Ok thank God fuck this shit

Kayden James
Kayden James

Why would Jews by nervous about the scam that is bitcoin? The only thing this just money laundry.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

ban all wn's from having money
they turn to bitcoin to survive
wtf, why are you racists rich now

liberals, everyone

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

This was written autistically enough to be true

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

I would exercise caution, don't put all $4k in.

IMO this is still all a new thing, governments are noticing people are making money and regulation is coming, which will probably drive things down.

e.g. Coinbase was recently forced to hand over user data to the IRS

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Spencer is a faggy name and the WN thing is just you compensating

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Split it this way you fucking newfag nigger, then go over to /biz/. Its basically like Sup Forums but with cryptocurrency threads only.

$1000 BTC
$500 ETH
$500 LTC
$500 ADA
$500 Ripple (never bet against the Jews)

Thank me when your portfolio goes to the moon.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

RARE

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Anyone buying cryptocurrency now is a retard.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

/biz/ is this way

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Typicla nocoiner. I bet you didn't even know you could buy a fraction of a coin. Stay poor. I made $5000 since last weekend. But you know, I'm a retard.

Bitcoin will peak at $500,000 mid 2018. All other coins will also increase.
Ripple XRP has already been selected by banks to handle fast transactions.
Cardano ADA is also extremely fast, and extremely cheap.
LTC and ETH are just good holdings.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

my country sucks ass when it comes to crypto, is it a good idea to still use coinbase? My options are pretty limited and even registering there took fucking weeks due to failed authentications.
My next bet can only be buy from atm for cash, but I bet its overpriced as fuck and its located far away from here.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

this thread made me laugh my ass off
well done OP

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Check out muh piece

It's a conversation that needs to be had

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

White people truly ruins everything.
Stay mad and poor you dumb nigger.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Philly D. is that you?

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Ripple
not waves

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Ja som davnejsie (v septembri) kupil z coinbase v pohode. Preco by coinbase nemal byt dobry napad?

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

What future does Waves have? Honest question. Its hard wading through the Monero and Link shilling.

William James
William James

This shit makes me laugh so hard. OMFG!

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Isn't there a big BTC correction coming though?

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

How to cash out? What about report for the capital gain tax?

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

sempai môj
podla mňa je to len otázka času kedy frisbee hlavy attackujú coinbase. Alebo niaké (((hackery))). Bitcoin je určite monitorované preto podla mňa je to lepšie keď investujem do niaké alternatív.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Germany doesn't have capital gains tax. They might tax it a different way though.

If you're in the US, be careful. Rates are so low though, that it's really easier to just pay the tax than the go through the hassle of trying to hide it.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

If you simply buy low and sell high every day, you make 1k per day at the moment. Pretty insane.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

If I have left my money in longer than 1 year, its tax free.
mfw I'm on year 3.

No. This is just the beginning or early middle. BTC was at $19,000 two weeks ago, then dipped to $13,000 , now is back at $18,000. That was the correction.

Blockchain transactions are the future. BTC is just the leader. Amex and other banks have already signed up with Ripple to handle transations. Its only a matter of time until Amazon, Alibaba jumps in with its choice. If you're scared about gettign in, just put like 100 euros in. Anycoindirect is based in the NL and they don't require much to start an account.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Ironically, Marx and Engels made their living on the stockmarket while they were developing communism.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

It depends on where you live.

In Australia you have to pay capital gains tax (15%). You just have to provide them with your addresses or dates of purchase. Alterantively, if you spend it on purchases of less than $10,000 you don't pay capital gains tax.

In Australia you can't use coinbase, but I think you can in the US. I use a financial institution that traditional only sold gold and silver. They charge a 5% fee, but you have the safety of it being in person rather than on the internet. If you sell on the internet you might get charged 1% or less. I think coinbase charges 1%.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

wut? I thought Marx mooched off his in-laws.

Luis Green
Luis Green

BITCOIN IS RAYSISS IT MUST BE BANNED!!!!

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Careful. I was certain it would reach $20k in 2018. I think bitcoin is in a risky period now. If it collapses, it could go to zero because it won't be worth running the mining hardware for $200 of bitcoin a year anymore. My estimate was that if it survives and isn't replaced by another cryptocurrency, it would reach $190-200k around July 2020 (around the time of the next halving).

William Roberts
William Roberts

Is that a rendering of Donald Trump Jr?

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

yes, the Rotschilds, and they happily funded the guy

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Sure.

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

how many bitcoins do you have? Molymeme got few hundreds. I wonder if he already sold them

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Anycoindirect is based in the NL and they don't require much to start an account.
Anycoindirect
Literally on their site atm:
Please note the following! Orders cannot always be processed automatically due to various reasons. Due to the huge increase in new customers, we decided to temporarily disable our live chat and telephone line
Monero is in maintenance. Buy orders can be opened but sending the coins will be delayed

Yeah, this shit totally isn't going to get Mt. Goy'd at the first sign of trouble, looks (((legit))) af.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Don't listen to this fucking retard, he didn't even list Monero.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Once your first transaction goes through, all others are instant if you use sofort. It can't get Mt. Gox'd. It isn't an exchange, its a place to buy them, not store them.

But yes, my first week with them was frustrating.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

You shills are insufferable

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Cardano ADA is also extremely fast, and extremely cheap.

Too bad that that the only ADA wallet (from daedaluswallet.io) is identified as a fucking trojan.

Nice advises you're giving here...

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Then stay out of the game nocoiner. You aren't even willing to do a simple google search.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Don't listen to this fucking retard, he didn't even list Monero.

My thoughts exactly, i found the lack of XMR suspicious af. But he didn't forget to include the fucking LTC.
unironically advising to buy LTC in 2017+(350/365)

he just wants Sup Forums to be poor i guess.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

the (((wallet))) is a trojan
d-don't worry go- i mean guy, it's just a (((false positive)))!
Install it, it's safe i promise! Nothing will happen, you can trust me!
or better yet - be the best goy and leave your coins in our exchange, it totally won't get Mt.Gox'd or Cryptsy'd.

NEIN DANKE

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Yes i did, disregard that imposter. Btw i am in the UK for a book signing.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

doubles investment in one week
still has room to grow
meanwhile Monero ONLY has rumors to pump it up

You fags will never moon.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

forgot pic

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

So that's why GPU prices has been skyrocketing,
My GTX 260 is worth more now then when it was new.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

my boy the tech is supreme for laundering and black/grey market use sorry there's no shilling about it, it's a reasonable coin and is appreciating at this moment at a reasonable rate.

stay mad that you didn't mine in a year ago.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

The previous shills push it too hard. It's approaching reddit users advertising on digg before its downfall. It was pathetic. If it truly were a good coin, they'd throw meat behind their posts. But I've never seen any, much like yours.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Only on accounts trading more than 20k us$ per year

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

what proof do you want senpai? It's got immense dev activity behind it and it's using methods not employed by any shitcoin I know about.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

tfw you have no bitcoins, because it's a ponzi scheme

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

eh. it is about to crash tho

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

bazillions in the hands of people who will never breed nor dare speak for themselves in public
at least i have my consitution and bitcoins

one could give any white nationalist group unlimited cash and ammo and they would still go "soon muh racewar heh kikes and shitskins", truly you are a joke and now you turned into kikes instead have fun with your lambo and mansion when you live in a south africa scenario

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

tfw you and everyone around you know its a ponzi scheme but nobody knows when its going to hilariously implode

I really want to get into this shit but I also dont want to lose. The problem is I cant read market trends for shit so I would never know when to bail

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

What even are bitcoins? How the fuck do they work? Can you buy bread from a grocery store with them?

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

BASED

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

haha the neo-nazi bitcoin meme is catching on, suckers

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Irony.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

TD Ameritrade starts trading Bitcoin on the 18th. Sell early morning on 18th or late evening on the 19th for nonAmericans. It'll go up to 22-26k, and drop back down to 16-19k for the next two weeks before it starts to climb again.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Doesn't the 1-year period applies to every individual trade? So that if you trade with the proceeds of any prior trade before 12 months have passed, you pay tax on that amount. In that case you'd literally have to wait 1 year between any trade not to pay tax. (I'm German, just posting from CH)

Also I'd recommend Bitpanda instead of AnycoinDirect, at least if you're from Europe (especially DE/AT, don't know about CH)

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

On a side note, 1 RUB = 1 µBTC today

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Trying to force someone to accept being called a Nazi if they want to keep their BC investments is a sure-fire way to force a lot of people to say, "Well, I guess I'm a Nazi now".

Once again, I don't think they thought their clever plan all the way through.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

That's what you say when you want to buy
Wall street 101: say the opposite of what you mean

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

You only pay a tax on money you cash out. How long you've had the initial investment in the market is what's important, not necessarily the individual trades.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

I actually mined some bitcoin on my PC for 3 months, but it was only worth about $5 (2 or 3 years ago), so I gave up. I lost that wallet though when changing phones.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

I thought mining bitcoin with GPUs was pointless now considering the Chinese FPGA farms.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

everyone is in crypto
why would people give a shit that white nationalists also are in crypto? Its a currency

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

[use faggot liar code word]
[tell faggy lie]

thanks for the heads up every time

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Let's make it impossible for WNs to use normal money for donations forcing them to use crypto-currency
BTC shoots up in value
Own-goaled. Fash the Nation had a 5 BTC donation a few months ago, the DailyStormer pays its article writers in BTC, all they've managed to do is make WNs rich by trying to shut them down

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Sell sell sell

This just in George Sorros say bitcoin will collapse

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

Don't forget one of the things that really spurred Bitcoin adoption: The entire global banking and payment handler companies colluding with governments to seize Wikileaks accounts to starve them of funding.
Wikileaks invested massively in Bitcoin and other Cryptos and encouraged everyone to do likewise.
Wikileaks now has enough funding to essentially function forever.

Nice one, global deep state. You really showed them.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

SELL YOU STUPID SOIBOIS I NEED FUCKING VIDEOGAME MONEY!!!!!!!

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

is it worth buying at this point? thinking of investing $500 for shits and gigles, if its even possible to buy that small fraction of a BC

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

This is proof everyone over 35 needs to die. They will never understand whats coming.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Yes its possible, and yes you should.

Ian Price
Ian Price

thanks im a noob and dont mind helping the pump and dump crowd by buying in now, im thinking ill just ride it short term for shits and giggles and see if i make a couple hundos

Luke Long
Luke Long

What is the deal with Germans thinking killing off people solves problems

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

gb2 Canada

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Well, if you want to double your money, don't buy BTC alone. Buy other smaller currencies too. For you to make $500 from your $500 on BTC alone, it would need to go to $40,000. Small coins have much more upswing potential.

Never buy on the rumor. Always fact check.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

tfw the aggressive shills on biz havent been pajeets, but germans

Pol refugees have kinda ruined that board. It was pretty clear what was happening once we started getting daily BLACKED threads

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

No, fuck you Germany is the root cause to almost everything anti-white

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

be nocoiner
price bitcoin at $9K just weeks ago
doubled price today pic related
Holy shit how high can it go.
I'm rootin' for you bitcoiners even though

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

holy fuck it was just at $10,000 like a week ago. its already doubled to $18,000???? god dammit i probably already missed the boat. i shouldve bought it when it was a meme back in 2005

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

Spencer doesn't need Bitcoin he's worth $170mn.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Did you see the thread on the panjeet exchange giving money instead of charging for transactions.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

The absolute state

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

tfw $7k fees

Gwei was set to 100,000 from what i remember

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Even if it seems late you can still jump aboard and join the growth. I made $700 these last weeks even though Bitcoin was already very high

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

#metoo

<remember the guy who bought the expensive pies

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

At the rate things have been going, the comment by user up yonder topwards about it reaching $500K somehow wouldn't shock me as much considering it doubled in a few weeks. Can you imagine $500K for one bitcoin? Geez and it's backed by speculation and faith, which seems almost exactly what our fed notes are, desu.

When it reached $9K I thought no fuckin' way and almost had that feeling where you're waiting for it to crash just to feel relieved you didn't buy in at the late point. Now that it doubled in only a short time I've completely changed my entire disposition and even though I've missed out myself I'm totally on board and rootin' for all the bitcoin lads. I hope it does go up to $500K and you all buy yourselves well stocked outposts innawoods, get married to a nice, Christian-raised farm girl and have lots of blonde babies.

The only thing that irks me still is that there are legions of huge mining operations that seem to me jeopardize the fairness of it.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

You can buy all you want, but just try selling that shit for real, cash money. It's a trap.

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

I was going to ask about cashing out but figured if you could buy it you can sell it. Are you saying that you can't cash out bc?

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

It is incredibly difficult and time consuming and most exchanges won't let you sell even one whole BC per week. So, if it does crash, owners will be stuck with useless "accounts" that they can't liquidate. I'm not saying it WILL crash (what do I know?), but if it is hard to sell now, it will be nearly impossible if it starts going down.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Yeah I dropped some more cash in there when there was a dip, waiting on futures to go through at the end of the weekend. A lot of my friends panic sold the moment they though 'oh nozs it went down 1,000 today the bubble is popping'. Mfw its getting over 18k now, mfw looking at gold graphs from when something similar to futures hit that.

Im turning into a jew just from the sheer force of my rubbing hands.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

WE CANT LET THESE NEO NAZI FOURCHIN BITCOIN HACKER BIGOTS GET AWAY WITH THIS

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

even just using it to buy stuff is impossible right now, they all want about $20 to do whatever they do with the ledger ir tiy cab wait 48 hours and they will do it for $5. I bought about $50 worth but as i couldn't use it to pay for anything i just sold it again for $60

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Wait, exchanges won't let you sell a single bitcoin? What if you own hundreds of them, like some people do? WTF is this true?

Hey I'm glad you're making cash. Are you able to sell them quickly if you wanted to, or would you be limited to how many bitcoins per day you could sell?

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

Says the man who is notorious for manipulating stocks for his own fraudulent gain.

Go ahead and sell, make it cheaper for him to buy. This time he doesn't really have to break the law.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Figure out who is the real Spencer and kys.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

haha the neo-nazi bitcoin meme is catching on, suckers

Vroom Vroom

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

this is what SJWs believe
the Hacker Sup Forums when?

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Yeah that's me.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

So what to buy next? Gold? Litecoin, ethereum?

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

whisky desu

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

add $ and buy a date just III or a submariner

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

Yeah, I bought a friend some Bitcoin for Christmas, like $300 worth. Its already gaining nicely. You can enter the game with anything, you just wont make as much as the people who jumped in earlier, or have more cash to drop.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

implying ill sell my crypto based on anyone elses recommendations.

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

theres also a documentary on netflix about bitcoin now directed at normies.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

So that's why GPU prices has been skyrocketing, White people truly ruins everything.
Proof of burn and stake exist

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

How does one go about purchasing bitcoin? Is there a minimum? Am I able to buy a tiny portion of it and it still grow?

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

JOE KENNEDY, a famous rich guy in his day, exited the stock market in timely fashion after a shoeshine boy gave him some stock tips. He figured that when the shoeshine boys have tips, the market is too popular for its own good, a theory also advanced by Bernard Baruch, another vested interest who described the scene before the big Crash:

"Taxi drivers told you what to buy. The shoeshine boy could give you a summary of the day's financial news as he worked with rag and polish. An old beggar who regularly patrolled the street in front of my office now gave me tips and, I suppose, spent the money I and others gave him in the market. My cook had a brokerage account and followed the ticker closely. Her paper profits were quickly blown away in the gale of 1929."

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

wtf I hate bitcoin now

gubmint please outlaw

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Get into alt-coins faggots.
If you have a mid-range GPU mine some of the young up and coming buttcoins.
Just leave your PC mining while your sleep. The earlier you get into a buttcoin life-cycle the better.
Diversify. Switch from coin to coin.
You never know which one's price will jump by an order of magnitude in a year or so.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Put it all in Ada.
I put 10k in 4 days ago. See you on the moon

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

It is incredibly difficult and time consuming and most exchanges won't let you sell even one whole BC per week

That's what I don't like about this whole crypto bullshit. You can buy it for $13k, hold it until it hits $30k, but if nobody wants to buy at that price, you're stuck with it until you sell to someone that wants to buy it at the price they want to buy it at. For every seller, there must be a buyer. If nobody's buying, you can't sell it. That's why I prefer Forex. If I'm buying, I'm hooked up with a seller right away. When I close the trade, the counterparty has no choice but to accept the closing price when I choose so.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

I'm pretty sure you have to provide your trade history (exported from the exchange) in Germany and then have to pay regular income tax either on every single (profitable) transaction or on your total profits.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Wasn't Marx being sponsored by Engels who inherited all of his wealth from his father who was an Textile industrialist?

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

do they not realize most of the nazi larpers are not even white? how do people not realize this shit? oh well. I don't care.

William Gray
William Gray

Can anyone redpill me on QTUM?

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

That works both ways. I didn't mine when I could. I also would have sold when it was 300. If I did that, I might kill myself right now. I am well off to begin with because I work a good field so it's not like I'm scrapping by.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Yes, that guy is talking out of his ass.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Could a Dutch user tell me why I need bitcoins on untrustworthy websites? Why not buy bitcoin from BUX?

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

lmao

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

jesus christ !!!
get educated check out clif high !
if hes right a single bitcoin might be worth one day enough to retire.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

NEVER KEEP IT ON A COIN EXCHANGE !!!!!!!!
if u got some keep it on ur bitcoin wallet.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

But why

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Because it has the potential to directly compete with thier currency scams.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

mtgox

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Theoretically a separate exchange can be hacked, though it's unlikely. More important, they have to report your doings to fiscal authorities, which takes some of the advantage of crypto out.
If you transfer to a personal wallet, you can deny anything.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

u can keep a wallet on a usb stick if u want and acces it with another usb stick that u can boot from with a linux version. this way u always have a fresh system and chances are to get hacked are much lower.

if u have it a on a exchange u have to trust in their security systems. and since they have not only ur coins they are a juice target. while ur usb sticks can be in a safe or under ur pillow or what ever.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

I dont know much about it but you can buy profitable quantum miners for like 1500$

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

also this !!!!

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Guys I never understood Bitcoin. Can I mine for them myself using my PC? How long would it take me to mine one Bitcoin and how much would that be worth?

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

Typical hardware it would take months and probably cost you in power cost.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Oh. So the guys that mined in the very beginning are millionaires now?

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

get informed check out a few bitcion videos from a guy called clif high!
its worth ur time !!!

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

I fucking hate the jews and statist cucks so much that terrorism is becoming a more compelling option for me every day, you hear that CIA niggers?

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

Because there are dozens of incidents of exchanges fucking over the accounts. Either the owners steal the money or it gets hacked, or there are server failures.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

we are the news cycle

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc try this site when it is back up. You can get some basic calculations based on hardware and types of coins and power rates to see if its worth it for you.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

money laundry

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

this. they're losing grasp on usury. it's sad

John Jackson
John Jackson

Isn't Spencer banned from EU?

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Use Monero you faggots

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

cause btc has its blockchain/network that makes banks obsolete. u can do all ur trades without a middle man.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

so theres absolutely no change to your economy?

1 USD = 1400000000000 rubles
1 bit coin = 1400000000000 rubles?

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

Basically this. The motto of coiners is "be your own bank".
Jews are terrified because banking has been the main source of their wealth for a thousand years. States are desperate because without "monetary policy" they can't finance their never ending deficit spending.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

exactly !!!
remember when the feds fucked over silkroad ?
when they wanted to get their dirty hands on all the sweet sweet coins and they could not because of the missing password and the good encryption.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Britain not Europe. Some other countries still like freedom of speech

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Ill believe in the power of btc when the inventor isnt a meme. Most likely its the banks priming people to accept virtual currency and cashless society.

I never understood the libertarians that push for what the vanguard on the right have seen as a coming digital global currency for decades as if it offers freedom. Its literally one of the main fears about the NWO/JEWS/Antichrist etc.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

What about all the BTC they’ve seized over the years? They’re going to start cashing out soon.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

The market price is literally dictated by the last buy/sell.
For the price to reach $30,000, there had to be someone who wanted to buy at that price (and someone before them wanting to buy slightly lower or higher).

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

serious question - how much can you transfer to local currency without being throttled, banned for doing so on various exchanges that are present for at least a year (low estimate speculation advice)?

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

So it is a bubble. This happened with video game resellers a few years back. They were buying and selling to eachother and the new sale price was whatever the last highest sale was. It was all speculation and has faded since then.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

I've quadrupled my money with bitcoin. Scam it ain't.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Nobody accepts bitcoin as payment except hit men and drug dealers

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

Some other countries still like freedom of speech
Britain
come on now

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

the banks cant fuck around with it why would it be in their interest ? id be concerned if they start their own blockchains !

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

lots of businesses do, like eewegg

get mad about it statist

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Sure they can. They can inflate the bubble since its anonymous to a degree and they can short it and crash it. Then they offer their government backed safe pledge guaranteed crypto. Its pretty basic really and its not like this isnt their MO.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

So as soon as (((they))) choose a new crypto to use, all these others become worthless

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

My point is you can't sell off all of your coins at that price. After rereading what I posted, I failed to throw that in. Sorry, kinda drunk right now. The current price of BTC is a floating average. Just because you have 100 coins doesn't mean you can sell all of them instantly for almost 2 million dollars. There has to be a buyer in order for you to sell. Much like stocks, if people notice something is selling a lot, the value will drop because it becomes a buyers market. Buyers will wait and hold for a better price. In turn, the seller has to agree to the buyers price instead.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

crypto srypto - has the energy question been resolved, debunked? It's damn fucking inefficient. The banknote in my wallet does not demand any energy at all. If i spend it, it really doesn't also, it supports all of the card payers because of how the system works.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

No, he was banned from Poland and Hungary too

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Yes and the banks and govs are at a permanent advantage because they can just print more money to buy up cryptos with or leverage out what they have. Cant believe people have fallen this hard for it.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

or you could just exchange it for a different currency... or even better hold onto it.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

drug dealers and pedophiles use bitcoin
i sleep
nazis use bitcoin
real shit

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

There's a colossal difference between """money""" and legal tender.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

there's other coins out there to use them on

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

Thats right goy you buy our overpriced shit and hold onto it indefinitely while we cash out and leverage it 1000x times.
How does this help anything?

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Monero is the Darknet Coin of choice.
The coin to replace BTC is going to be one that can do more than 4 transactions a second. If another coin fixes that before BTC, there goes BTC's actual value.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

why do you ignore difficult questions?

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

So if you're a "journalist" can you just put the word 'essentially' in front of any lie you come up with to sell stories and it's just toally okay then? A normal person tells lies and misleads people for personal financial gain or to their financlal ruin or what have you, there's consequences. You're a "journalist?" Lie to your hearts content. The more lies the better. Piss everyone off please! Fuck this dumbass country.

essentially
Fuck that.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

vertcoin can't be mined with ASICs or FPGAs

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Lmao I love these fuckin restarts. Spencer is rich enough to never need to use bitcoin, crypto is Anglin and weev’s platform. Hey just use Spencer because ‘MUH ALT RIGHT’:

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

hehe so ur option to stay in the funny money system than ? or have a pet gold nugget as a paper weight ?
but the gov coin can only work if there is trust in gov... do u trust ur gov or bankers ?
also what makes btc so sweet it has only a limited amount of coins any bankster or gov coin will have not such a limit... hence smart people will not trust it.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

lots
lists one example

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Reminder:
APMEX accepts Bitcoin

You can trade your e-bux for gold.

Henry James
Henry James

His get rich scheme will work with no strings attached outside of regulatory oversight.
Sure pal.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

But it's not a lie, it's a fair description of what happened

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

just make sure to demand delivery and take a boat tour with receip to claim boating accident afterwards - when the taxman comes
I am way more blackpilled, I am of the opinion that they can make any element with their tech, that isn't disclosed to the public, i.e. we're fucked either way.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

my alt-right white friend got a job in the bit cash industry this year
making loads of money and staying in exotic world capitols
Sounds about right.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

fair description

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

bet u gonna love the negative interests soon!
but hey at least the experts decided how to regulate it in the interest of the people ;-)

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Yes. Payment processors like Paypal and crowdfunding sites like Patreon and GoFundMe refused their services to white nationalists so they ended up having to rely on Bitcoin. The only thing wrong with the description is that is said they had to "hide" their money in bitcoin, which implies that it was because they were doing something illegal. What's your problem with it?

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

honestly I would rather jump on this train than let it go away. If it fails then I shrug it off.
Not to mention paper money doesn't worth shit now, and it'll continue to lose its value.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

That's a pretty huge problem. No one was forced to hide their money anywhere essentially or otherwise. It's pushing this same tired divisive narrative as always, just to get more people to read the story. Your asshurt liberal salt miner readers aren't going to read a story about how some white nationalists made a bunch of money on bitcoin. But make the headline sound sinister? They were forced into hiding!

FUCK. JOURNALISTS.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

aaand its still goin up.... some friends actually todl me that bitcoin is down last night, " you do understand its a currency bubble, its going to crash, it is at its peak, dont buy it bro! PLZ DONT TELL ME YOUR BUYING BITCOIN"
I laughed heartily and told them to stay poor then, they KNOW NOTHING

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

I hate communists but I want them to work and contribute in taxes.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Who's paying for all this?

Coiners aren't asking these questions. Just muh riches

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

no marx thought he could make a living off the stockmarket after one lucky trade but then never mentioned it again. marx survived off of allowances from engels and occasionally writing articles for magazines.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

i remember about a year ago he mostly emptied his main wallet that was worth more than $800k at the time but i dunno if anyone tracked where the coins went to (ie if he was cashing them out or just putting them somewhere else). that would suck if he got out before the moon run.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

When every kike in the room is telling you not o buy bitcoin, that should be your que to go out and buy it.
They dont want your money locked up in crypto.
They want you to save and spend that money on stuff you can afford, cars, houses, education, so they can make huge interest on the loans. Every dollar that's making you 10% daily gains in crypto is costing them thousands in interest. It might be a bubble, it's either the largest bubble in economic history or its the future of currency. But just because its a bubble that might one day burst doesn't mean there's not tons of money to be made in the meantime.
Going into 20k+ debt on a depreciating asset like a new car is a decision thats widely accepted and is the norm, but taking advantage of a bubble, risking 2k, that could make you 20k in a year is "risky". Fucking kikes and the sheep that follow them, I swear.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

yep

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Yes

David Diaz
David Diaz

im a gay faggot sucking dick massive black cock and i let diseased 16 year old niggers fuck my daughter

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Rate my meme folio

Gavin King
Gavin King

Just install it on a vmware virtual machine and use a vpn for the virtual machine exclusively

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

For sale, only 10 BTC

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

won't be worth running the mining hardware for $200 of bitcoin a year
Bitcoin mining difficulty automatically adjusts itself to make the average block time be 10 minutes.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Go to the bank, take out a bigger loan w/ 4K collateral and invest that. To the moon

Ian King
Ian King

just put it all in btc. learn to gamble. leave it in and forget about it. even if btc goes to 1M you still wouldnt have that much money for your 4k investment now.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Apples and oranges NoCoiner. Stocks and currencies are different

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

this is what happened

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

yes i did

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

different exchanges have different rules