youtube.com/watch?v=0mQEItmPMqc
youtu.be/6AdDLhPwpp4
youtube.com/watch?v=vbjrUj8lEOs
youtube.com/watch?v=F2CZ4mJyd7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blackpilled
That's not a thing.

Thanks Slovenia bro.

Its all fun and games being a Commie until you get sent to the Gulags.

this warms my soul

Commies getting rekt never gets old.

>Antifa getting REKT
>Italy

hehehe

S P Q R

The street doesn't look as aesthetic Montreal.

Blackpill is only the start of whitepill

Damn how many times can you hit one guy with a baton?

Thanks Sloveniabro you made my morning

That reminds me....where the fuck did antifa go? They were all over the place for a while and then all of a sudden just disappeared

>Blacks rob, rape and murder whites
>Arabs rob, rape and murder whites
>Jews rob, rape and murder whites
>As a result, whites fight whites
This doesn't cheer me up at all.

Fuck. I wish I was part of the riot police now. I just know I'd be the perfect fit there : beating up violent commies is like a dream. Seriously, watching the cops beat them up makes me feel all excited, like I'm that cop swinging my stick at the bastard and making him pay for daring show his face in public with a communist agenda and stirring up shit.

How often do police officers swing the stick at rioter's faces? Also, fuck journalists for showing the images. They should be banned so the police corps can do their job unrestrained by pussy ass "activists" breathing down their neck.

I always wanted to be a cop but I assaulted one (allegedly) years ago and I think that will forever bar me.

boner activated

just touching one is considered assault since they're authority figures and you're not supposed to be all buddy buddy with the authority they represent.

That being said, he's a cunt for actually pressing charges.

>What did he mean by this

>00:56

I was once arrested for assaulting some people but I managed to convince the cops i was just crazy(I actually am sort of crazy), so they brought me to the hospital for the night instead of jail. I've always wondered what exactly that looks like on my record.

I'd never be a cop though. I wanted to join the military before I was diagnosed with being crazy.

my favourite theme of youtube is antifa / commies getting wrecked. Always search for new footage every week or so.
Here's a creative rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=8RAPaOXftkQ

do much prefer the violent brutal pummelling rekt though

cocaine bump

wtf I love my country now
but seriously, I think we actually have the most hard hitting policing force in the world (caschi blu)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdPx3pKeVjE

Not sure in Canada but in the US i think you would lose your gun rights for involuntary hospitalization.

>blackpilled
Nah, life is great

God damn, I wish I was there. Those cops must have felt epic driving home from work that night. All the frustration and societal bullshit taken out on some unfortunate commies who happened to be there.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rtSsre9Odg

This is a not too bad new one. Needs more violent suppression of communist ANTIFA LARPing revolutionary faggots though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jytIS6BHFwQ
a favourite of mine

and a new one from my homeland i haven't seen yet!
youtube.com/watch?v=0mQEItmPMqc

>Commies getting BTFO during more than 20 years in Italy
>need the might of the capitalist Americans military to achieve vengeance in a murder

Just commies things

They didnt disappear
They were attacking/blocking/harrassing/stalking people who were attending a Kate Steinle memorial.
That young guy from Infowars was majorly hassled. He filed a civil rights violation with the FBI.

Bipolar?

what ever happened to hired guns. just pay someone to watch out for you and pop the stalkers an a river somewhere.

oldie but a goodie. I thought the cop was a pig when i first saw this but if you look at the longer version you can see that for over 10 min the shitty college rats encircled, screamed obscenities and threatened the campus cops.

youtu.be/6AdDLhPwpp4

this one good too
youtube.com/watch?v=vbjrUj8lEOs

Thank you for brightening up my rather dismal morning.

Based pastaforce

>Blackpill is only the start of whitepill
As absurd as this statement is, there's a semblance of truth to it. I went from being very pessimistic about the future to feeling quite empowered about it

What's wrong with police uniform? Why it is mostly only P and E clearly visible?

>unironically displaying the communist flag
there's no saving america

there's no satisfaction in watching antifa being beaten by a professional police force

they must be beaten by right wing paramilitaries in street fights ala battle of berkeley

The black pill is despair from coming to the conclusion that everything you know is a lie.

This

the party got rid of him, not antifa, faggot.

They are way too soft on them. I wished they got bashed so hard that they started questioning their life choices.

Communism is inevitable, so you're right.

Kek. Good. To bad they aren't allowed to use bladed weaponry like the good ole days.

looks low energy as fuck
how can you beat up someone but still appear to be so disinterested?

you can only go up if you reach the very bottom.

nice charge with the incoming fireworks, lol

loving it

I wanna see this in Slovenia

>rapper

No.

needs more distorted guitar and less nigger rhymes.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2CZ4mJyd7w
Lamb of God - One Gun

there is some satisfaction in that for me, but you're right, it should be civilians doing that

Our people are so much brainwhashed, that's the problem.

When they taste blood.... its too late

We need a /leftist getting rekt/ general to keep moral up

The Soros money was needed for other projects.

While I like your favorite there were not nearly enough bodies on the ground and no blood. Those cops were pulling their punches.

There used to be a huge pastebin, mainly euro stuff but it had like 200+ videos some from really obscure places like Breton nationalists and shit,

>throw objects at police
>get ass kicked
>POLICE STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It never gets old.