Important (POL) AND AI

Don't browse Sup Forums anymore guys, it's a CIA honeypot designed to create radicals so ((they)) have an excuse to crack down on individual liberties.

> implying anyone takes the CIA serious here
Funny thing is they take us more serious then we take them. No one even trusts the abc agencies anymore

Bump

fuckoff leftycunt

> don't do something because it will be used against you
fear-mongering bullshit. kys

>Sup Forums
Wtf is Sup Forums?

this

These people aren't human. They're either reptilian CIA agents or they're personas made by the AI.

Fuck off with your bait, cunt and stop making this thread everyday. sage and reported

No u

People Only Love

CIA is not permitted to operate within homeland territories.

/thread

Even if it was true, I don't really care.
This is probably the most social website I've ever used. I enjoy the discussions I have here, for the sake of the discussions. I joke around a lot too, the replies bring a smile to my face.
The thing is kid, while politics is the main thing discussed, most people who post aren't here for the politics--- they are here for the thrill of posting.
It's the lurkers who do not post you need to be worried about. They are the ones who take the site seriously.

Remember Microsoft's AI? Went full Sup Forums in a very short time table. AI is drawn to truth!

Or maybe Microsoft is planning an army of evil antisemite bots

GO EU
>no spy agency in eu lol
>god i fucking love living in
E U R O P E

Don't browse the thread anymore guys, it's an OP honeypot designed to create (((You's))) because (((OP))) wants his bizarre government persecution theory to gain traction.

>Spot the CIA agent.

>Not aware EU has the biggest spy agency aside from NSA.

Derp.

Only place left for me online where I can have an "honest" discussion about anything. I cant stand virtue signalers and the whole facebook friend collection inferiority complex, everyone being equally anonymous (to a degree) puts everyone on the same level and page.

We lost net neutrality.

You fucking dopey cunts too busy talking about Hillary and worried about Trump who is fixing America whilst you cunts complain.

Net neutrality failed last night.

We lost.

Fuck you faggots.

RFID CHIPS ARE IN THE WATER SUPPLY

>Don't browse Sup Forums anymore guys,
done but bye. as if I really need a reason to leave this shithole

Net Neutrality = Dumb pipes at the expense of everyone picking up the cost of high bandwidth use cases

Removing Net Neutrality = The "ADDITION" of potential fast lanes/toll lanes.

Toll lanes are always roads that are 'added' to the existing roads, not a pre existing road being turned into a toll gate.

2025 - Fast lane Space Internet
2050 - Global Omnisphere

You're just now finding this out user?

>Implying people get influenced on this shitty website.

Okay this anons fucking crazy nothing to see here.

That's why it's always leaf and Nippon faggots

4th Law of robotics, an AI cannot dispense data verified objective truth if it would trigger weak pussy humans