The reason why Americans on Sup Forums are so uneducated is because they can't afford education

>the reason why Americans on Sup Forums are so uneducated is because they can't afford education

Makes you sad once you realize.

Here we Europeans are posting with our Master degrees obtained in our early 20s, talking to Americans who are close to 30 and only have their high school diplomas

Perhaps we should cancel the Ameriorc meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOkRfYHYJU8
youtube.com/watch?v=KrlQOj7BcBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=bOkRfYHYJU8

youtube.com/watch?v=KrlQOj7BcBM

Interesting, not the migrant truck attacks I was expecting. I guess they have both angles covered.

>meme flag
go away kike

>that webm

Explain

jews in their natural habitat

>Master degrees obtained in our early 20s

tfw 25 when i get my master

Whatever, bro. Y'all are motherfucking tiring.

Americans are rural and suburban retards.

Educated=Spending 4 years getting spoonfed controlled information following 13 years of blatant brainwashing.

Don't worry bro. I'll be 27. Because of conscription, so I lost two years.

>math, physics and engineering is somehow controlled information

okay uneducated slob

I thought the ghetto would be interesting or scary

that was boring as fuck

math is racist

I've done my 4 years of education, sunshine. Everything you are told is controlled in undergrad education. They teach you what they wish to teach you.

Please explain webm. Source?

They’ve sacrificed their education for the sake of free market, very brave! It’ll trickle down, eventually, that’s what the Republicans told them anyway.

America is rich, and wasn't the inventor of the internet American?

Is getting a MSc really still a thing in the NL?
Here most people interested in graduate studies go straight to PhD after BSc. 27 here and will deposit my PhD thesis in february.

>dropped out of highschool in 2004
>family convinces me to enroll into some university in 2016 after 12 years NEET
>sister is a professor, manages to get me into a uni as high school drop out with some letter she wrote for me
>can barely pass 1st year classes
>2nd year (2017) flunk out due to too many failed classes
>start seeing clinical psychologist
>get diagnosed schizoid personality and severe depression
>apply for autism bux
>get rejected because "haven't been in treatment long enough" and "i should try seeing a psychiatrist as well"
>gotta spend the next 6 months going to a psychiatrist for "treatment" before i can apply for autismbux again
>now 30 years old

Then I come here and see people saying they want to kill themselves because they only just got their masters at 25 and aren't earning $300,000/year yet.

I wonder what % of people would have killed themselves if they were in my position with zero light at the end of the tunnel and absolutely no hope in life, with the ship having sailed long ago.

Public Institutions and private universities are filled with sjw demons. On Average, private university tuition goes for about ~$35,000, while residents of local public state colleges is ~$10,000.
Average family household income (Adjusted Gross Income according to the IRS) in America is ~$68,000 in the year 2015. That means if you're sending one of your kids to college, half of your family's yearly income will go to tuition payments (imagine then comes your water/electric/gas/food/car bills). If you take out loans, then you're in extremely dangerous poor man's territory.
The interest rate for a Federal Loan is about 6-7%, depending on the type of loan and what you're eligible for. For the average American family, sending your kid to public indoctrination school where they teach you all type of historical lies and inaccuracies, is your best bet.
AND HAVE YOU SEEN COLLEGE CULTURE? Hedonistic fraternities and sororities that promote debauchery and degeneracy over the building of one's mind, spirit, and body. They then use their connections within these private/secretive groups to get well paying jobs or production/manufacturing deals. In Soviet Russia, they called this blat (favors). I could go on, and most of this information can be verified with a quick jewgle search.
You must understand Eurofags, there has been a plan in action to eliminate the intelligent middle class in America for more than a century now.

european universities are shit outside of england
they never should have adopted the bachelor/master system in the first place

stop stupid larpers decided to make a gay video

tfw parents were rich so it eliminated the need for school
lamo

>no hope
for what? Look at all the normies out there, they seem unhappy being normies.
Do something different that makes you happy user :^)

the hell is happening on that webm?

that bologna shit and anglo edu system is implemented to turn each country that adopted it into brit colonial types of experts.

it was made for the band radiohead by richard ayoade iirc, I wouldn't read into it too much desu.

What does it matter that muh merican invented it?