What do we do about the old maid problem?

What do we do about the old maid problem?
There are tons of girls at my church at or near 30 but not enough godly men to marry them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP are you too much of a faggot to ask one on a date?

Crazy eyes/10, would not date

they suffer down here with us. GOOBA GABBA GOOBA GABBA ONE OF US ONE UF US

You should change the picture on your pasta slide thread more often. I already think of this as the "old maid post chick."

I guarantee the problem is not "a lack of godly men."

But it is
Most men dont want to wait until marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

she would still jerk me off or something right?

no

doesn't seem like daniel is doing it for her. she seems real anxious and stinks of sexual frustration. thats the problem with fundie girls they are so disconnected from the norm and seem loony.

im so tired of these meme flags

>girls at my church at or near 30
Does not compute.
30 is old maid territory all right.

>church
>Britain

Christianity is dead over there unless or were talking about mosques?

>he actually fell for the women wait until marriage meme

There are plenty that do

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

I am not religious, but I was waiting for marriage. I got married. She then mutilated herself and cheated on me.

I would marry a church going girl.

that nose tho..
>
|>

What were they doing in the late teens and early twenties? Prob “earning” their psych degrees or blowing chads left and right.

Fucking idiots. Only thing they’re good for and they give away the milk until they’re cunts turn to rags.

Fucking cuntrags.

>godly men to marry them

As if truly godly men should settle for post-wall slags

I know plenty that are good virgin girls that just go home and read the bible on the weekends

New topic: help me understand why op would make this thread more than once.

Cry me a river faggot

Because it’s a serious problem

We need to bring in more african men so that these girls can get husbands

Which is why they hit the wall at 30.
Being a mother is a job.
Being a wife is a job.
They have to job (husband) hunting. Like a non whore in Hollywood, they have to audition harder, try for supporting roles instead of leading role in a drama. If there are no offers then they need to move and try again.
Basically Christian girls like that are NEETs.

I love how you gotta quantify it.
>yes sure i'll wait until marriage
>up the arse doesn't count, right?
I suspect god would see through such a ruse

>I suspect god would see through such a ruse

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

they need to be sold into sexual slavery

How many are single mothers, who in desperation go to church, maybe seeking god, but mostly prowling for a cuck.

I-its...beautiful

>not enough godly Chads

FTFY

The girl in OPs pic, who I think is now 27, is not allowed to even kiss before marriage, and when she hugs someone it's from the side.

>Chads
If you even have your shit somewhat together you can get a decent wife

>New Duggar sex scandal: Family's live-in tutor, 31, engaged to man, 46, who got 'three-year sentence for anally penetrating strip-club worker without her consent'
>The Duggar family's live-in tutor Tabitha Paine, 31, is engaged to 46-year-old Timothy Robertson
In 2000, Robertson was convicted of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree for anally penetrating his roommate without her consent
>He received a three-year- prison sentence which was suspended by the judge in the case, but had to register as a sex offender
>Robertson was taken off the sex offender registry in 2008 and pardoned of his crime, for which he credits God and prayer
>He claims that he and the woman, who worked in a strip club, were having consensual sex during a time he was into 'drinking, drugs and partying'
>The Duggars still threw an engagement party for the new couple, despite their past sex scandal with son Josh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html

ok DoD boys say I want to get with these wholesome sheltered women how would one go about it. remember I have been in this hell whole and seen lots of depraved shit so their will be a YUGE disconnect.

Join a non denominational church and go to events. It's not even a meme.

They love a guy that Jesus turned their life around
see

Marry then divorce

Jesus hasn't turned my life around but he sticks with me. He can't do that only I can. Jesus can give me power to help.

>nondenominational

eww no

I hope you get raped by alimony

fuck off crab bucket nigger. I'm going to marry one of the wholesome women and make their lives great.

>>nondenominational
>eww no
Most nondenominational churches are fairly conservative

that's because the modern church has been invaded with feminism and as a result "godly" men in the church have been pussified into having no backbone and lacking the balls to approach these girls. not that it'd matter if they did, they're so spineless that these girls wouldn't even be attracted to them.

Didn’t mean to reply to you
Just the other guy

> cucked
> divorced
> would marry again

Fool me once.

Fool me twice.

>invaded with feminism
You are going to the wrong church then
I go to a pretty mainstream mega church and they were preaching about how women need to submit to men

> And you believe them?

TradCuck, ....I don’t know what to say.

you serious? all the ones I have been preach tolerance of all kind like homos and such. just accept christ and you can be redeemed forget sin. that type of thing. I prefer mass but doctrine of baptism but not that new age crap. so maybe Presbyterian

>they were preaching doctrine

sort of surprising a mega church would do such a thing

That problem will fix itself when they hit the wall.

This girl is annoying as fuck

I am in Hong Kong working, I'm a white Australian who has also lived in the UK.
The churches in HK don't seem to have conservatives western women, Is there a good way to meet a good conservative christian girl online. I don't care if she is European, American or Australian. I wonder if geographic problems would hold me back?
Any tips?

On average, a woman is a feral cat you find outside and adopt and take care of.

At best, a woman is a mother cat that has the will-power to take care of her young in harsh settings and then you adopt and take care of.

It pretty obvious to see which girls go out partying and which go home and read the bible
Everyone that is not pastor anderson will tell you homos can repent of their sins
That doesnt mean they accept it

Nope. I could do no sex, even no blowjobs/handjobs etc. But we're going to have to make out some before we marry. It's like, do you even pair bond before you marry?

>is now 27, is not allowed
is s-s-she in prison?

The girl from the video had a profile on christianmingle

>repent

that means not being gay. if they have gays in their service they are not repenting thus sinners damned for eternal hell.

Is that a joke?

not acting upon homosexual thoughts and repenting.

I have never seen any
Not sure if they would kick them out but it’s clear they are against it

not the nondenominational churches I hear about and have seen first hand.

What is the point of your post? You know christianity is based around forgiveness, right?

Methodist Church in Silverton, OR has a Lesbian "Reverend". Pretty mainstream denomination there. You really think she is going to preach submission to anything other than her Purple Penetrator?

Do you think Christianmingle is the best marriage search website out there for Christians.

What do you think about meeting girls living 1000s of miles away ?

must really be a problem then

To point out these girls are not holding out for chads

It’s the biggest
We have FaceTime now

why do you care so much about non-denomination? its basically a separate sect now

>we

online dating is an affront to God.

Not really because it can mean anything. Some preach the word, some preach social doctrine or worse

so why take the gamble.

How much money does that guy have? Probably a lot.

>ewww no

You're the pathetic bitch asking how to meet women on Sup Forums not me

Polygamy is illegal that's why. Can't keep up with niggers and spics

say that to my face and not online and see how I react

I think it said somewhere he was a security guard

because some preach the word dumbass, it doesn't take long to figure out if the church is following the Gospel of Christ. Churches don't save, but we are to hang out with brothers and sisters in Christ.

Why?

Because somehow all of men think they deserve better than 80% of women.

Actually, it is.
These girls (who become women) are taught that sex is shameful to such a degree that the courting and mating process has become extremely difficult.
In some churches, young people are not allowed to hold hands or kiss until they are engaged. Even then they are required to have a chaperone.
Can you imagine how difficult it is to find a mate with those restrictions?
Some kids sneak around and end up getting married.
For the very devout, it's nearly impossible, because they are even avoiding "imure thoughts".

They were praying and fasting and teaching Sunday school, while avoiding any thoughts of the opposite sex, and probably never even masturbating.

But Paul says it is more holy not to marry.

You would have to sincerely convert and then "court" a woman, with chaperones, without scaring her off by being even remotely seductive, for like 2 years, and then go for an engagement.

Meme flags are great. Too many of you autists would see a flag and go "LOLOLOL YOU ARE FROM PORTUGAL WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK" or "A FUCKING LEAF". I'm glad people upset you autists now you deserve it.

Alright, I'll out myself because this thread is extremely relevant to my interests.
I'm a femanon who was raised in an extremely restrisctive Christian church.
I never had sex or dated til I had left the church, and the first man I slept with, at 22, I stayed with. We have now been together for 16 years.
My younger sister snuck around with church boys all the time, and was married in the church at 25.
My youngest sister is still celibate and the church at 27, does not date, and has no romantic prospects.
I could answer a lot of these questions.

LOL that video is all i need to stay away from them.

Pics of virgin sister

That girl is lying.

Is she hot?
I need a green card

I can't put my sister's pics on the internet, you goob.
She has long blonde hair (never cut) and she's always been extremely thin & nearly flat chested because of weight problems as a baby. She's somewhat pretty, I guess, maybe a 4?

This is True

She's not super hot, but she's cute.

Ok, maybe a 6.

That is NOT true.
They are focusing on their spiritual life: somewhat like nuns.

what state is she in?

>I can't put my sister's pics on the internet, you goob.
Why not?
Is she on Facebook?

>why not
Are you out of your mind? None of my personal photos will ever be on Sup Forums. Jesus.

>None of my personal photos
Not your photos your sister’s
Don’t you want to see her married?