TRUMP INNOCENT. HUGE STORY COMING

Trump just insulated himself from accusations now.

Expect some huge story to come out after the weekend on tons of people in government

Trump always drops stories at specific times for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/15/attorney-lisa-bloom-sought-to-line-up-paydays-for-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-report.html
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=bloom
yahoo.com/news/kansas-congress-hopeful-drops-over-2005-harassment-suit-180746120--election.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if real Assange is the real Assange.

Why does that stupid fake assange account keep appearing everywhere?

urban and centrally located morons btfo'd :^)

illuminati confirmed

Hahaha

Chances of power going out over Yule anons?

I think I may need to stock up on gas and vodka.

Its literally the DOTR, isn't it? My coils are a mess, this is so embarrassing. Good luck out there, brothers!

unv.is/foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/15/attorney-lisa-bloom-sought-to-line-up-paydays-for-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-report.html

Archie peggalo.

>Legal powerhouse Lisa Bloom tried to line up big paydays for women who were willing to accuse President Trump of sexual misconduct during the final months of last year’s election, according to an explosive report.

>The Hill reported Friday that Bloom worked with campaign donors and tabloid media outlets to arrange compensation for the alleged victims and a commission for herself, offering to sell their stories. In one case, Bloom reportedly arranged for a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempted to score a six-figure payment for another woman. The former ultimately declined to come forward after being offered $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

>In a statement to The Hill, Bloom acknowledged trying to get her clients paid, but said the payments were to help the women stay safe, and in some cases relocate.

>Bloom, who has also represented accused sexual harasser Harvey Weinstein, acknowledged her standard terms require clients to pay her commissions, which may be as high as 33 percent if she sells their stories to media outlets.

Fucking knew he was innocent.

One of the accusers worked for the Clinton campaign.

Reminder that (((Gloria Allred))) is (((Lisa Bloom)))'s mother.

Pretty hilarious that story. One woman was a Trump supporter but kept asking for more money even over a million at one point. Bloom was really getting desperate.

A nose for money

well he changed the avatar back to real assange for some reason

>Bloom

Why do modern Juden abandon the metallurgic and pecuniary derived last names of their ancestors?

>Expect some huge story to come out after the weekend on tons of people in government

I don't expect shit anymore. I won't believe shit until I see shit. Fuck all this "tick tock, big news tomorrow!!" garbage for the last 8 months. Watch, Monday will come and no one will say a single syllable about this fake-ass hype. For 8 fucking months we get FBIanon, Q, Anon5, "IT'S GOING DOWN TOMORROW!!! PEDO ARRESTS INCOMING!!!", and it's the same amnesia afterwards.

The hype about this one is from the dude that dropped the Awan scandal peice.
Forecast sunny with a chance of salt.

If Gavin Newsom can go down too, that's fucking great. Someone who cheats with the wife of his campaign advisor is not someone I want to trust. That and the wasteful spending he did as mayor of SF and the ridiculous virtue signaling for gays really pissed me off.

Go get 'em Donald!

May Kek and Christ bless the Trump family, not only as they purge the shiftless degenerate wastrels from our civilization, but also as they trigger normiecucks, their roastie bosses and Mestizo goblins.

Monday is when shit really it begins.
buckle up, we going into chaos mode.

Its been a steady move in the right direction. Everytime they counter or block they show their hand. You want some movie tier instant happy ending that isnt realistic. Trump is smart and will hold onto his ace in the hole until the perfect moment. Why blow his wad early without full backing when he can wait til next year during midterms and release shit that will change the political landscape and shake up the establishment hold on both parties.

oh my, checked for normie triggering

Now you’re getting it.

checked

You expect alot from an Inuit tannery customer feedback page. Do you happen to be a rat faced kike?

curious how obscure this story is, all because of a German Engineer defending himself from racism

Q if true

they keep saying tons of resignations. who, and when dammit! nothing keeps happening!

wake me up when hillary is in jail.
if she isnt. americans are going to have to round her up and put her in prison ourselves.

>English: metonymic occupational name for an iron worker, from Middle English blome ‘ingot (of iron)’.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=bloom

Supposedly the drop will come from WaPo, I'm predicting tomorrow to sell those Sunday editions.

He’s right and you’re a retard.

They have more mountain-derived lastnames, because they were cave-dwelling Neanderthals.

Bloomberg - flower mountain
Sternberg - star mountain
Horowitz - mountain dweller (slavic)
Podhoretz - under-mountain dweller

The -berg and -stein suffixes originally referred to the place where all Jews lived - the stony mountains.

interesting. Especially since mountains and high places were associated with the fallen angels and pagan worship with the Canaanites and others.

Moreover... Mountains are associated with goats. Goats are associated with... well, you know.

Ever wonder what the original, pagan religion of the "Jews" was?

Ever wonder what our ancestors were so afraid of? Moloch, Satyr, Pan, Azazel, Baphomet, Krampus... What people would have such easy access to goat skulls?

W O K E

[citation needed]

But Bloom is one? See

Mystery Babylon

If it is unethical for a (((lawyer))) to give money to a client, how is it ethical for (((them))) to troll with cash?

IIRC, hemp needs to be boiled in salt water to be really stiff when it dries. Need to find that 5 gallon turkey fried...

I hope Gavin Newsom is tarred and feathered. He's the asshole behind the California background checks to buy ammo.

It isn't ethical. Her license is already on the chopping block for prior shit she's pulled.

But even if she is disbarred, she won't disappear.

The american Bar is like a bar mitzvah, why would they kick out one of their own?

FIRST WOMAN WEINSTEIN.
yahoo.com/news/kansas-congress-hopeful-drops-over-2005-harassment-suit-180746120--election.html
It's starts with Equal Rights Bitches

Yup Trump sees the forest not the trees, meanwhile Sup Forums is licking bark, never satisfied...