Destroying the remainders of the e""""u""""

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the e""""u"""".

2. Push the southern/northern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern secession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the e""""u"""".

3. Push more refugees into western Europe. The westerners will try to coerce eastern countries into accepting refugees even harder, making an eastern/western schism even more plausible.

4. Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.

5. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/greece.greekreporter.com/2017/03/02/juncker-greeks-love-me-im-the-most-popular-european-politician-in-greece/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the free world should impose sanctions and enforce an embargo on what's left of the e""""u""""

eubots are cowards. Their bosses are as corrupt as they are hypocrites.

>Posters: 1

Hello Sergei. Are you enjoying your holiday in Corfu?

t. EU

ftanei re karagkiozi

4now
No
No

Ego i oi xotοποkετς μoδς tha po pote ftanei kely

giati toso eristikos?

silaro gia tin dialysh tis ee. Oi aytistikoi kai ta eubots den pairnoun apo logia. Mono thanato.

ama pernoun POS stis poutanes se kernaw ena gamisaki

de thelw. Eimaste makrya allwste.

Look, a member of a nation that used to send beauticians to retirement at 55 y/o because it is "tirying" is now complaining with the federation that is trying to make a civil nation out of you.

How amusing.

t. 132% of GDP in public debt

get lost edgelord. Western nations give 2 year maternity leave. Greece gave that time off at the end of a womans work life. Literally kys western pig.

You won't be able to blame forever the EU for that shithole your country was well before joining the EU.

Get back to Sup Forums subhuman

Heresy! Greece is the cradle of democracy and shiet!

Literally the only good thing about Greece is the sea

pay denbts

Yes, that's why you must kick greece out of your joke of a """" union"""".

It saddens me to think what these guys used to be. Romans used to consider them the only non-barbarian population outside of Rome, and for good reason. They are not living up to their ancestors' legacy (nor are we, of course, and that's sad too)

Or else what?

Instead we will make you a civil nation again, and you will love it.

more denbts
pay

Ok now explain how i'm not paying denbts.

When you make posts like these you are not paying

Start with your own failed country mr 130%

Good luck paying retirement benefits to all the slackers you are feeding

So no answer.

I love looking at greeks getting shit on

If my country is a shithole, I blame my country, not EU.
If your country is a shithole, you blame EU, not your country. Can't really say I trust your intellect, but I think even a retard like you can see the difference

Telk that to France 130%

Berlusconi and italians blame the eu though. Don't conveniently forget stuff.

> gREEEEEEEEEEEEce
pay debts, pig
> WE VUZ FUCK LITTLE BOIZ N SHIIIT

They do. I do not, because unlike SOMEBODY IN THIS THREAD, I AM NOT A RETARD.

Yeah, the lazy terronis like you greek cucks who do nothing all day and cry

>They do.
Then you get to blame noone.
>It's not us it's the others

It's a fact. No one can deny all the differences that exist between the North and South here

> B-but our Regno delle Due Sicilie...
MUORI DIO BESTIA
I'm not blaming anyone. I'm accusing you of being a retarded chimp because you blame the EU for things that are entirely your fault.

You should join the e""""u"""". Oh wait the ones you fight a proxy war for rejected you.

Berlusconi was totally right though. Italy cannot be sustained under the euro. You should at least leave the eurozone.

You misunderstood me, I was not defending them, the opposite

Lo so, stavo immaginando un dialogo con un neoborbonico qualsiasi. "Il regno delle due sicilie la prima ferrov"*viene interrotto da un tavolo sulla fronte
There is no universe and no currency where 2.000 billion euros of debt can be sustained. It's not a matter of "euro", it's a matter that we are in full austerity (I don't remember if we saved 7 or 17 billions per year) and yet we can't get out of this situation because we have to pay 70 billion euro of interest per year for past debts. Not all economists agree where is the "red line" where a debt become unsustainable, but all fully agree that, wherever it is, we went right through it a long time ago.

Those objections were expressed by Italian parties of all political inclinations and geographic influence.

Just as what happens with Greeks, we italians don't like being reminded of our fair share of misdeeds. We still want to slack the way we used to. And this has to change.

>Western nations give 2 year maternity leave.
Find me ANYTHING wrong with that? Why do you think France is the only European country able to sustain population growth?

Slacking is one thing, but I have been overworked as fuck.
10 are needed, 15 exist, 5 do the work.
I want fairness and common sense at last.
Παλι ρε τρελε;
Απο το Δαφνι αναρτας;

Within the euro it gets even worse since you cannot devalue it while you're exposed to all kinds of e""""u"""" blackmail and hijack at the same time. Only the magnitude of your debt protects you since the market fluctuations of an Italian default would be unimaginable. Yurofear does protect you in a way. Everybody pretends to forget since you're too big to fail.

In silenzio, melma del mondo

>We still want to slack
How are you slacking exactly? You are an industrialised nation (the north at least). If anything industy requires dedicated work.

Tell that to the Italian.

--->

Too many people evade taxes -though things are improving there-, the southern situation is a disaster -and this are getting even worse. We are just allergic to rules.

Plus I cannot the blame game anymore. Instead of throwing blames, I would rather we improved each other and not play this absurd theatre.

Aren't teronis moving to the north in search of work though.

That ""person"" only source of arguments are stereotypes and foreign slanders

It's worthless to discuss with a person devoid of any intellectual substance, my friend

>If my country is a shithole, I blame my country, not EU.
That's not objective either.

Maternity here is 5 months + 1 more if your child is sick. Then everything becomes optional. After that until the 11th month you get 30% of your salary. Finally you can get another 3 months where you are not paid

Απ' το σπίτι μου.

So greek cucks get your facts straight

How do I get a Greek bf?
Also death to the EU and its politicians.

Of course not. He's literally virtue signaling on Sup Forums

Many terroni do, living in the south is literally unbearable for any civilized person and I can't blame them. As a matter of fact, I have nothing against those who decide to move -or those who decide to stay. I just can't bear those who accept the mentality.

>Too many people evade taxes
Offshore accounts is mostly a western and rich sport. For the average Joe avoiding taxes is not that easy.

I didn't claim that 2 years of maternity leave are too much. I was just answering to that guy spitting bullshit

if anybody wishes to change his country for the better, first he must change himself as an example to others, then he may change the people around him through his actions.

unfortunately most societies are built now so that a man with virtue will never be a beacon for other people, nor would he be successful. this isn't something which only applies for greeks and italians but for a majority of the world. we like to complain about things but not fix them.

There is no need to go as far as having offshore accounts. My father owned a company, never paid a single cent of taxes and nobody could do a damn thing about it, I don't even know how big his debt is.

>improved each other
How can picrel be improved and who is the one doing the improving?

THIS!
+ in many occasions,when laws are retarded, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to be legal.

Seems like it.

Literally a generalizing, racist cartoon.
To the trash it goes.

It's the same long leaves for many western countries

Typical italian mentality: it's not us, it's the others, stop with stereotypes

Dutch people or from other parts, living on ultra benefits for years and years were better?

>company
There's your answer then.

More or less, that is official e""""u""""opinion on Greece

t. russian troll

Yes. Don't see anybody calling them lazy, drug addicts, pig fuckers and corrupt.

>When the EU gives less subsidy than usual

Don't pull facts like that out of your ass.
What is official EU opinion.
Do you still think the world revolves around us?

google.co.uk/amp/greece.greekreporter.com/2017/03/02/juncker-greeks-love-me-im-the-most-popular-european-politician-in-greece/amp/

And nobody will, because it is a generalization.
If you want to generalize, go write poems, get it out of your system!
But not mix this shit with paranoid political opinions.

true

Complaining is better than being silent.
Fixing is better than complaining.

>most popular
Western propaganda and lies amazes me
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
No it does not, they shouldn't have trashed and entire nation just because they wanted to bail their own corrupt and failed banks though. Eventually they will pay for their crimes through other ways. The can't hide the cintradictions of their failed project for long.

Not true.
It is the opinion of some Dutch cartoonist and probably a good chunk of Dutch society with no idea of Politics, the EU, Hellas or Economics.

>And nobody will
Don't worry, if they ever go bankrupt they will. That is how it goes, always.

Αααχχχ.
Συμφωνω δυστηχως.
Unfortunatelly I agree.

Man, I literally remember in 2008 all the local media in Greece being high and mighty that the recession will never hit Greece because of the big Public sector.

Corruption done us m8.
Then you have all these ultra private sector types getting advantage of the situation.

And unfortunatelly, in a fire, the green get burned along with the dried.

>ultra private sector types
Well guess who bailed their banks through Greece too. This is what the spergs in here fail to understand.

Well.
Foul play is definetly a part of the game.
But corruption wether in public sector or in the private has to be minimized.

This is what always confused me when living in Greece. On one hand you have people living in poverty, overworking etc and on the other you like, had an obligation to feel bad about local rich notgivingafuck types who got an idea what it is to struggle.

Why don't the Greece just leave EU if it's so evil?

That said, I am going to the supermarket to buy some EU products, like Haloumi and Feta.

Why don't e""""u"""" don't kick Greece out if Greece so corrupt?

>public sector
It has to shrink even further. That's a good start.

Why don't the Greece just leave EU if it's so evil? Can't answer that huh?

No. It has to get healthy, not shrink for the sake of shrinking.