You know how you can avoid getting shot, avoid SJWs, avoid racial tensions and keep your net neutrality?

You know how you can avoid getting shot, avoid SJWs, avoid racial tensions and keep your net neutrality?

Move to Poland :^

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkwob5REixY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You want Americans to move to Poland?

poland really sucks thoguh

Interesting. Explain to me how, as a skilled medical professional I can immigrate to Poland?

Interesting. Explain to me how, as a skilled medical professional can I immigrate to Poland?

The problem with wantuung to move to a place with strict immigration laws..

Those who are sick of insanity that is going on in the US? Yes.
More burgers in Poland mean that US Gov would give more fucks about Poland.

this

America does care about Poland. We love you Poland. Stay safe Poland.

Cuck.

You need to take a test like any other doctor in Poland to prove that you know local medical procedures and rules.
Writing an email to the hospital is a good start.

My family is partially from poland does that mean anything (no) I know.

>a skilled medical professional
Sanjee, Hyderabad online University is not a valid degree

Cared so much, that gave it away to commies with rest of Eastern Europe. Because you financed bolsheviks and creation of USSR in the first place.

Don't you want to keep Poland Polish though?

we are different America now. not our fault your pussies that joined eu instead of creating a nation block to take on putin.

Not really. They don't care. Not even on there own.

Burgers can stsy here for as long as they want because unlike you we aren't dicks and don't require visa cards to enter your country. If you stay here long enough you can apply for pernament residency.

Yeah, is this why you make it so hard for us to even visit USA?

>LETS MOVE TO POLAND GUYS
>THEY DON'T HAVE A RACIST FASCIST MISOGYNIST RAPIST RETARD IN OFFICE
>THEY'RE ACCEPTING OF US

Poland is weak

Tell your ukrainian friends in Poland to leave and protect their country from russian invasion.

What does it take to visit this place? Have you tried?

Wtf let's start ww3 over some countries with less GDP than most of our states

Bigger players will decide about Poland's fate, don't listen to those shallow confidence gopniks from Poland

Try what the Mexicans are doing. Come in through the south border.

If you can prove that you have polish blood in you, you can apply. Distant uncles and shit like that doesn't count.

We will make you polish or you will never make it.

>Move to Poland :^
Is it an official invitation?

Background check and waiting in huge line to get a temporary visa card every time you want to enter the US. You don't treat your allies like that...

don't come to Poland because it's too dependent on Western Europe

I have honor and dignity.
If you don't respect us I won't invite myself. Not a hypocrite.

Interesting. Explain to me how, as a NEET with no skills or money I can immigrate to Poland?

Its shit I know! Took me 2 years

But then we're no better than the refugees
Fuck off Pole

can i own guns?

You can get a low paying physical job like all ukrainian bydlo. Get some useful skills you moron.

If I have Polish blood am I good?

You aren't a refugee. There is no war in the US.

tbf, all of these "temporary visas" end up being permanent stays and then they shit out a kid and then they're here forever and so is their entire family through chain migration. If I were in charge whites wouldn't need to do this but it is what it is.

Direct great grandparents literally off a boat lol

If you pass a sanity and knowledge test, can justify why you need a gun and pay for the license. No jobless bums get guns in Poland. Start a company. That's a good enough reason.

Sounds pretty dumb about the visa thing but the background check i can understand, you're welcome here, the U.S. just tries to makes sure the people coming here aren't a threat

If you overstay your visa you are forever banned from legally entering the US ever again. Nice policy fags.

This is France and parts of Italy and Britain, though

You can apply for citizenship. Good luck.

because that's the point

Defending my home is not a good enough reason?

Haven't read the new bill proposed by PiS. I'm sure you will hear about it on Sup Forums when it comes into life. For the time being use an axe like normal people do,

We have police for that

Yes.. the police..

I wish Polish people would move back to Poland.

Not even Poles want to live in Poland.

Implying a soyboy spic manlet on steroids with a trigger finger is any better

>implying I implied that

I like guns though. Can I bring my guns?

>Move to Poland
Jesus and I thought I made some crazy threads desu...

I want racial tensions to accelerate the race war, I want to be able to shoot back at the niggers shooting me, net neutrality can fuck off since that’s what enabled ISPs to go full on 1984 on us and I’d love to have something to use the rope on when it’s day comes.

If everybody moves to Poland, Poland becomes like everywhere else. foreign brown people might have terrorist children, but foreign white people have progressive liberal children whether they want to or not.

You want to die and are a psycho. Shooting blacks won't solve any problems you white nigger. Stay where you are.

>but foreign white people have progressive liberal children whether they want to or not.
They will be beaten by they peers until they stop believing liberal bullshit. That's how it works in Poland.

PEDAŁ OBRAŻAJE POLAKÓW

youtube.com/watch?v=tkwob5REixY

0:27, ten pedał mówi - "czy nie znałeś że Polacy to obrzydliwość?" - po rosyjsku - paзвe ты нe знaл чтo пoляки этo мepзocть?

zapraszam do postowania w kommentarzach i repostów w gruppach prawackich bo nie ma prawa mówić takich rzeczy.

you should import top minds, not autistic suburban & rural retards

memeing aside, no thank you, I made my fucking home in northern rural Italy. Nice view, no niggers.

>keep your net neutrality
are you confused

Most oldfags on Sup Forums are programmers.

>I’d love to have something to use the rope on when it’s day comes.
user you have plenty of things to use your rope on, as do I, stock up

EARLY AND OFTEN

>implying codemonkeys are any good

>POLAND IS LE BASED XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fuck you, OP.
Poland needs a poo poo pee pee campaign to discourage everybody from moving in here.

No. If they want to move here - they have to accept and respect our rules and our nation. And if they do - we should tax them, like jews were taxing us. In that condition, we'd be superpower in less than few decades.
>respect
>contribute
>pay taxes