i.imgur.com/QvytDV1.jpg
>Beit Jinn Dec 9
i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 15
>Hama; ISIS continued their offensive against HTS near the Idlib border, intense clashes in Rasm Al-Hammmam ongoing
>Yarmouk Camp; ISIS launches large offensive attacking govt troops, then rebel forces, no IS gains reported, clashes continue
>West Ghouta; SAA continue offensive in Beit Jinn, recapture and impose full control over hilltop of Tal Al-Ahmar
>Konashenkov; Pentagon’s doubts over Russia’s Syria pullout shows US has no real data
>Konashenkov continued; “There is no longer any basis or pretext for a U.S. military presence in Syria”
>Houthi leader to Haley, “Had we imported Iranian missiles, then we would have boosted our air-defense system” against KSA jets
>‘Netanyahu is calling shots as US beats drums of war vs Iran' – CIA veteran
>Bethlehem; Intense fighting breaks out between IDF/Palestinians, resulting in heavy gunfire, no casualties reported
>KSA FM Adel al-Jubeir says the kingdom has a “roadmap” to establish full diplomatic ties with Tel Aviv
>Iraq has executed 38 members of IS and AQ by hanging, all were Iraqi nationals and one also had Swedish citizenship

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-houthis-fires-ballistic-missile-towards-saudi-command-center/
lostarmour.info/
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/942024338282344452
youtube.com/watch?v=BAqhwRrNSuY
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42371503
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42330551
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42356115
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/14/british-troops-breached-geneva-conventions-in-iraq-high-court-rules
nzivnet.com/brief/13704
twitter.com/YemenMubasher/status/941764670171615239
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/14/iran-ballistic-missiles-yemen-houthi-rebels-un
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-thomas-fire-ledeall-20171216-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K6-u_ViU24k
youtube.com/watch?v=HVS8ENFaqCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for assad

>all that /ukg/ posting last thead
What year is it

/ug/ was a lot comfier.

Reposting Obligatory
>Tfw not part of the SAA reclaiming idlib and liberating side waifu from terrorists

HOUTHIS DO IT AGAIN

BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:00 A.M.) – The Houthis rocket battalion fired an M-2 ballistic missile towards a Saudi command center in the southern countryside of the Jizan Region tonight.

According to the official media wing of the Houthis, their forces fired the M-2 missiles from their positions in northern Yemen.

The Houthis claimed their missile scored a direct hit on the Saudi command center, causing considerable damage to this installation in the southern part of the Jizan Region.

Saudi warplanes are now striking the northern provinces of Yemen, hitting the historical cities of Sa’ada and Sana’a.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-houthis-fires-ballistic-missile-towards-saudi-command-center/

Looks like a comfy place to die for ukraine.

Because noone was giving a shit about dead hohols.
They're kinda right, yo.

How the fuck do they keep hitting things ?
How
Tell me the secret

SAAnime!

Really eastern Europe is more comfier in general than the harsh deserts of the middle east.

HOUTHIS LOST A NEW CITY GUYS

឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴
> ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ /sg/ will defend this

Deserts>Frozen wastelands when it comes to comfiness desu

Magic

dove sono le prove

At least the corpses keep longer in the frozen wasteland.

>desert
>not comfy
Wrong!

>When somebody talks about comfy

what.....
>her husband - the father
like in the same person?

Filthy assadist should be executed

The war in the east is the closest to STALKER we will ever get.

dixieland after the civil war will be pure stalker, can't wait

Kek

It will be more like Fallout.

Madmen

Stopid moskal, this is not what your grandfathers fought for.

Communist, Nazi and Israeli at the same time?

Eastern europe in general

WTF i am horny now

Kudos to the photographer, it almost looks like a painting.

If it was k*rds, it's ok i guess

Replacing comfy eastern euro guitar tunes with obese hillbillies croaking about "muh freedom and truck"
Pls no

every now and then I wonder at how strange it is that actual government propaganda is being spammed every minute on this website, and this thread reminds me of that fact

super creepy, have some "S" age

>Confusing /sg/ with /ptg/ 4729#

Assad personally pays me 15k a month for shilling against the FSA

I want to be paid by Assad personally for shilling services too

Sure lad, meet me at Damascus on the 25th and we'll set you up

If you're not being paid by atleast 3 goverment agencies you're doing it wrong

Welcome to ukraine.
Yeah, I like this amazing ukrainian scene.

seems fishy , am I gonna get kindapped by mukhabarat if I show up ?

good pic
yeah that's not us

wait can i already sign to be a putin shill can i also sign up for assad shilling program? i really some ruples.

Wait, what are you doing in Libya Now? You were just in the UAE.

Gotta take risks lad

Majoos magic

>tfw you will never murder a bunch of jihadists and then liberate the virginity of 72 beautiful and sexy women

trying to set me up holidays in saydnaya prison...I see

>he doesn't use multiple devices with different internet subscription for maximum ruple income
cluck

hate to break to you all the qt were probably forced to marry random jihadies before they an heroed.
you will be just stuck with used goods raising some random SVBIED driver's kid.

>Raising
Nah I just wanna convert them to the only true form of love

Yuri.

i will miss /ug/ its autists and making liberators
and reliable source for losses like lostarmour.info/

same will be whit /sg/
new general will take its place but the

>An interesting shot of #Russia|n solider sitting on the rocks of what might be Latakian coast in #Syria. Note hi-contrast variant of desert EMR/KSOR(Collective Rapid Reaction Force) camo pattern. Image via Boris Snopov
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/942024338282344452

Ya

What do you think the memes of /ww3g/ general will be like?

reminds me of fishing as a kid

Some fucking intense fishing you had

Did someone saved the link from the latest "Flames of war" houthi song video?

He is LARPING as me.

Stahp.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAqhwRrNSuY
save this to search for it later because it will get deleted زامل يا نويد الحرب عيسى الليث
funny thing about houtie nasheeds is that they call them زامل which means faggot in libya i really can't show to other people.
okay a5y.

AL MAWT LI AMERIKA
AL MAWT LI YAHUDI

Pretty much this tbqhwufamalampai.

are you sure you should be saying this? didn't the wahabi government open a center to monitor the internet last?

>last?
last year*

*Honk honk*

no camo, no ar's.

the rocks, the landscape. reminds me of a bay i used to live in.

Just curious, if i'll paint my Hummer like that, will i be mossaded?

>زامل يا نويد الحرب عيسى الليث
Ty saved

Repeated to his holiness MBS.
Enjoy getting flogged, kuffar.

ta

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42371503
>Jerusalem: Palestinians killed in fresh clashes with Israel

Three Palestinians have died in Gaza during clashes with Israeli troops near the border, Palestinian officials say.

More than 100 were hurt in Gaza and the occupied West Bank amid fresh protests over Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

In the West Bank, an Israeli policeman was wounded in a Palestinian knife-attack. The attacker was shot and died in hospital later.

Violence has soared since Mr Trump's declaration on the contested city.

Israel regards the whole of Jerusalem as its indivisible capital, while Palestinians claim the eastern sector - occupied by Israel since 1967 - as the capital of a future state.

>We must immediately decapitate the zionist regime.....if only everybody spoke about everybody as they do about some....

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42330551
>Syria war: Putin's Russian mission accomplished
When Russia launched its military operation in Syria in 2015, the then US President Barack Obama predicted Moscow would get "stuck in a quagmire".

His defence secretary, Ashton Carter, warned that Russia's approach was "doomed to fail".

Two years on, Russia appears to have proved the doomsayers wrong.

On a surprise trip to Syria this week, President Vladimir Putin told his troops they had fought "brilliantly" and could "return home victorious". He ordered the withdrawal of a "significant part" of Russia's military contingent.

So, mission accomplished for Moscow? It seems so.

The mission - at least as stated publicly by President Putin in September 2015 - was to fight "international terrorism".

So-called Islamic State has, indeed, suffered defeat in Syria, although Western governments have criticised Moscow for also targeting the moderate Syrian opposition.

>Video's in both

Also Happy Merchant Market news

>Teva Pharmaceuticals: Israeli drugmaker to cut 14,000 jobs

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42356115

Israel's Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has announced a restructuring plan that will see it cut 14,000 jobs worldwide, or 25% of its total workforce.

Israel itself will feel a deep impact - the company plans to cut about half of the 6,400 employed in the country.

The world's largest generic medicines maker will also suspend dividend payouts to shareholders to help make cuts of $3bn (£2.3bn) within two years.

Teva is struggling with $35bn debt from an acquisition and rising competition.

Teva's new chief executive, Kare Schultz, said the savings were "crucial to restoring our financial security".

Last month, the company was forced to cut its 2017 profit forecast for the third time and reduce its dividend.

Its share price fell to its lowest level in 17 years.

>'Golden opportunity' lost as Syrian peace talks collapse
UN special envoy blasts Bashar al-Assad, who is ‘unwilling to meet anyone with a different opinion’
UN-sponsored talks in Geneva designed to end the Syrian civil war have collapsed, with a deflated special envoy Staffan de Mistura admitting “a golden big opportunity” had been missed.

He largely blamed the Syria government delegation for setting preconditions on holding direct talks with the opposition, saying it would be difficult for any future talks sponsor to make progress “if the government is not willing to meet anyone who has a different opinion”.He said the Syrian government delegation had refused to discuss two of the major potential agenda items – a constitutional process and presidential elections – insisting instead it would only discuss terrorism.

The end of talks on Thursday leaves the Geneva process – now in its eighth round of talks – perilously shorn of credibility.

De Mistura said he would report the outcome of the talks to the UN Security Council next week and would not stop trying.

He said without pressure from President Bashar al-Assad’s sponsors Russia, or an implausible change on the battlefield, Assad felt no need to negotiate with a divided, and under-resourced opposition.

As the Syrian government delegation resolutely refused to engage in Geneva, de Mistura had pleaded with the Russians to put more pressure on the government negotiators to start talks, but the Syrian government lead negotiator Bashar Ja’afari said it was not possible to talk to the opposition.

He said a statement issued by a revamped opposition delegation team in Riyadh ahead of the talks demanded a political transition in which Assad did not participate. He said he would not negotiate under blackmail.De Mistura countered that apart from one mistaken statement by the opposition at Geneva, it had not set preconditions, and its call for Assad to stand aside ahead of UN supervised presidential elections was merely an expression of an opinion, and not a precondition.

At one point Ja’afari accused de Mistura of misleading him by by putting the Syrian government delegation in a room adjacent to the opposition.

The collapse of the talks leaves the political initiative to secure a political settlement now resting largely with President Vladimir Putin who has said he will convene a Syrian Congress of National Dialogue in the Black Sea resort of Sochi probably in February.

The Syrian government will attend any Putin-sponsored talks especially if the still unknown composition of the congress dilutes the opposition attending the talks.

In a bid to make itself a viable negotiating partner for the Syrian government, the opposition ahead of the talks had broadened its composition and diluted its platform.

The Trump administration has taken little interest in a long term political settlement in Syria, with different members of the government giving different views on whether Assad can remain in office, or for how long.

The UK remains committed to Assad’s removal on the basis that no sustainable political settlement or return of refugees is possible so long as he remains in power.

The Sochi conference also faces difficulties since one of the co-sponsors, Turkey, has insisted it will not allow Syrian Kurds to attend the dialogue on the basis that they have links with Turkish Kurdish group, the PKK.

Do you suppose Sup Forums will even still be up in such a scenario.
God I hope. It would potentially herald the best times this site would ever see, for every board.

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/14/british-troops-breached-geneva-conventions-in-iraq-high-court-rules

>British troops breached Geneva conventions in Iraq, high court rules
Court says soldiers subjected civilians to cruel and inhuman treatment, in cases that may determine handling of further claims

British troops breached the Geneva conventions and subjected Iraqi civilians to cruel and inhuman treatment by hooding them and taking turns to run over their backs, the high court has ruled.

Furthermore, the Ministry of Defence (MoD) breached the conventions as well as the 1998 Human Rights Act in the way in which it detained civilians after the 2003 invasion, the court concluded on Thursday.

The judgment comes 10 days after the international criminal court (ICC) declared there was “a reasonable basis” to conclude that British troops committed war crimes against Iraqi detainees.The latest verdict was handed down after two high court civil trials in which four Iraqis claimed they had been subjected to unlawful detention and abuse by British forces.

While there had been reasonable suspicion, which justified their initial capture, Mr Justice Leggatt said “none of the claimants was engaged in terrorist activity or posed any threat to the security of Iraq”.

The claims are being seen as test cases that may determine how a further 628 claims are dealt with by the MoD.

In addition, 331 claims have been settled out of court, with the MoD paying out £22m as of the end of 2016.

They were brought at a time of sustained complaints at Westminster and in sections of the press that Iraqis bringing claims against British troops were essentially dishonest and represented by “ambulance-chasing” lawyers.

>Kurds
Nothing of value was lost

Sapna Malik, a partner at the London law firm Leigh Day, which represented the four men, said: “These trials took place against an onslaught of political, military and media slurs of Iraqis bringing spurious claims, and strident criticism of us, as lawyers, representing them.“Yet we have just witnessed the rule of law in action. Our clients are grateful that the judge approached their claims without any preconception or presumption that allegations of misconduct by British soldiers are inherently unlikely to be true.

“Our clients’ evidence has been tested at length in court and the Ministry of Defence has been found wanting.”

An MoD spokesperson said: “Our military personnel served with great courage in Iraq, often working under extremely difficult circumstances. We note the court’s ruling that these four detainees were not treated as they should have been, and are studying the judgment.”

Leggatt concluded that British troops had run over the backs of a number of detainees and the assaults “involved the gratuitous infliction of pain and humiliation for the amusement of those who perpetrated them”.

They constituted inhuman and degrading treatment and “a clear breach of the Geneva conventions”, he said.

The evidence of a former army officer, who said it would be impossible for such misconduct to be kept secret and not investigated by the army, appeared to “rest on nothing more solid than understandable professional pride and a measure of wishful thinking”.

Leggatt found that some of the evidence of one claimant was false or exaggerated, but other parts were not. The individual had been subjected to sleep deprivation and periods of complete deprivation of sight and hearing.

>A factory was destroyed to manufacture and upgrade Iranian ballistic missiles in Yemen near the Saudi border.

nzivnet.com/brief/13704

>Coalition leadership targets workshops manufacturing and modifying land-to-surface missiles and ballistic missiles in the # Saada .. There are a number of foreign experts and technicians. The recording shows the secondary explosions after the targeting lasted for more than five hours.

twitter.com/YemenMubasher/status/941764670171615239

The court also found that two of the claimants, Iraqi merchant seamen who had been detained at sea, had been subjected to forced nudity and sexual humiliation, and one was burned on the buttock with a cigarette.

The two men could not prove they were in British hands at the time, rather than in US custody. However, the court concluded that one of the men was hooded and assaulted while in British custody.
Leggatt said the practice of hooding detainees was not only calculated to make them feel more vulnerable, but “by dehumanising them and giving their captors a cloak of invisibility”, it increased the chances that they would be assaulted.

The four men were awarded a total of £84,000 in compensation.

The court also ruled that the MoD’s policy of detaining individuals as prisoners of war unless it was certain they were civilians, rather than releasing them when there was no proof they were combatants, was based on a misunderstanding of the Geneva conventions.

Despite the court’s findings, the MoD said no service personnel or veterans had been interviewed by investigators, nobody had been charged with any offence and no criminal charges may ever be brought in the UK.

However, Fatou Bensouda, the ICC chief prosecutor, said last week that while there is no evidence British troops committed war crimes on the battlefield, some may have done so in the way they treated prisoners.

As a consequence, the court in The Hague is to press on with its investigations

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/14/iran-ballistic-missiles-yemen-houthi-rebels-un

>Iran may have passed ballistic missiles to Yemen Houthi rebels, UN says
Secretary-general Antonio Guterres warns that Iran may be defying UN call, but says nuclear deal remains ‘best way’ forward

Iran may have passed ballistic missiles to Yemen Houthi rebels, UN says
Secretary-general Antonio Guterres warns that Iran may be defying UN call, but says nuclear deal remains ‘best way’ forward

In the report, Guterres stressed that the nuclear deal remained “the best way” to ensure the exclusively peaceful nature of Iran’s nuclear programme.

He said President Donald Trump’s decision in October not to certify the agreement under US law created “considerable uncertainty” about its future. But he added: “I am reassured that the United States has expressed its commitment to stay in the joint comprehensive plan of action for now.”

Trump has left open the possibility of pulling out of the nuclear deal.

Guterres welcomed support for the treaty from its other parties, who include China, Russia, Britain, France and Germany, the European Union and others.“I encourage the United States to maintain its commitments to the plan and to consider the broader implications for the region before taking any further steps,” he said. “Similarly, I encourage the Islamic Republic of Iran to carefully consider the concerns raised by other participants in the plan.”

Trump has called the agreement a bad deal, and the US has focused on its time limits and a provision in the security council resolution that calls on Iran not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

Guterres said the UN was studying debris from missiles fired at Yanbu in Saudi Arabia on 22 July and at the capital of Riyadh on 4 November.

He said France, Germany, Britain and the United States had sent a letter saying the Simorgh space launch vehicle that Iran launched on 27 July, if configured as a ballistic missile, is “inherently capable of delivering nuclear weapons”.

But Guterres said Russia, an ally of Iran, sent a letter in August stating that the security council resolution contains only a “call” for Iran to forgo missile work – not a prohibition. He said Iran claims the launch vehicle was “part of a scientific and technological activity related to the use of space technology” that it is determined to pursue.The security council discussed the launch in September, and “there was no consensus among council members” on how it related to the 2015 resolution, Guterres said.

He said Israel had protested that Iran’s test of a Qiam ballistic missile in November 2016 “used a Star of David as the intended target” and cited other ballistic missiles it reportedly launched at targets in Syria in June. France, Germany, Britain and the US also raised these tests, as well as the test of a medium-range missile on 4 July.

The secretary general said Iran had called Israel’s claim of a marked target “a sheer falsehood”. Iran also said its “military capabilities, including ballistic missiles, have not been designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons and thus are outside the purview of the security council resolution”, Guterres said.

>twitter.com/YemenMubasher/status/941764670171615239
pity, i was hoping for more fried saud

>The fire that started in Ventura County on Dec. 4 continued to grow overnight Friday, and on Saturday, it was taking aim at the hills above Montecito in Santa Barbara County, with some wind gusts reported up to 65 mph.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-thomas-fire-ledeall-20171216-story.html

hell of a timeline

How do I find a good playlist of Hezbollah nasheeds?

Are there any good albums to download or anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=K6-u_ViU24k

see the stuff ameribro made in the blog ( see OP )
he made 4 albims of stuff. also I posted a channel last night, let's see if i have it

here we go, you can find some more stuff here

youtube.com/watch?v=HVS8ENFaqCQ

Thanks lad I will check 'em out.