Boston Blacks' Net Worth is ... $8

rt.com/usa/412898-black-bostonians-net-worth-8-dollars/
(archived archive.is/6erSv)

> When a prospective tenant "Allison Wolf" asked about renting a two BR in Back Bay, the landlord responded later that day. “You can see it on Sunday.” But when "Tamika Rivers" asked about that same apartment the same morning, the landlord never replied.

(From the twitter thread:)
twitter.com/GlobeSpotlight/status/940705414483795974

And $7 of that still came from welfare.

You meam $9

I wonder where in the US it's any better?

>The difference was even more pronounced when landlords received more informal e-mails with grammatical errors or typos, with landlords seeming more forgiving of such written lapses among whites than blacks.
It's almost like they know that the culture of uneducated blacks is more anti-social, violent, and toxic than that of uneducated whites.

It makes sense. Landlords are tired of their investments getting torn up and soiled by niggers.
Sign the lease day: the landlord sees 2 niggers
1 month later: a dozen niggers living at the housr.

Golly its like theres some weird association with being a nigger and not good with rent payments what is going onnnnn

The increasingly retarded made up nigger names dont help. Years ago i was ripping on southern white women who couldn't spell Brittney. Then the blacks take it to a whole new level.

they are 8 Bucks away from net-neutrality

fuck tamika and her gang

fucking rowdy poos
incompetent lazy dumbasses
given jobs they don't deserve and can't handle

their main objective....wheres da white womens?

I don't believe this for a fucking second. There is no way these niggers have a positive net value. The average nigger costs the state, and I don't think Boston Niggers are any different. Niggers should be hanged for using more in welfare than they pay in taxes.

All this means is that boston is an expensive city to live in and that poor people have trouble accumulating wealth within its auspices. This is in no way surprising. I also do not see how it is racist.

The article goes on to state that Dominiggers are worth 0 dollars. Implying that they are actually costing money instead of generating it. There is no way in hell that a nigger is worth $8 after the invention of the cotton gin, and this article proves it. They have to use FAKE NEWS to even suggest that a nigger may be worth $8.

It isn't the specific black person, but the perception that having a black person brings. "Tamika Rivers" immediately conjures up an image of a person who you will have to fight to get your rent from every month, who may smoke indoors, who will disturb the neighbors, who will talk loudly on the phone, annoying the person upstairs or downstairs, who may be a prostitute, etc.

Or she may be none of those things. But, if there are many other people who want to apartment, and one of them is Kelly Hammerschmidt, and the other is Tamika Rivers, you'd be a fool, as a landlord, to go for the latter. The risks are just too high and the competition is too steep. Why take the chance?

They should redo the experiment with "Ginger Slutbeaver" as a control.

I thought it would be negative

It is negative. They are counting dominiggers as net 0 instead of a net negative.

Gee, landlords don't want to rent to blacks. No fucking shit. Why the fuck would ANYONE want to rent to a group that is the most likely (by like, a lot) to not pay their rent, to get the police called in constantly, and then when you try to evict them for not paying rent will use all kinds of kike government trickery to stay in your place rent free as long as possible. Hell, just by their very presence blacks lower the value of your entire property - because niggers are living there and everyone else can see it.
Also, everyone KNOWS that people with nigger names like 'DeShawnda' get discriminated against in job hunts, apartments, etc. So it's evidence of the complete fucking retardation of black women that they keep giving their kids dumbass names like this. And the retardation of the kids themselves because they don't see this obvious flaw and get their name changed. Chinks learned this shit in like 10 minutes and they go by 'Jim, Sam, Grace, Susan, Joe' etc. as soon as they pop out of the shipping container.

Bump. Everyone needs to see this fake news. They tried to make us feel bad for niggers, but anyone capable of basic math would realize that there is no way that a group of average niggers could have a positive net worth.

I sell roofs and have learned you can't sell shit to black people. They will totally nig you out of money. Every black client I have ever had has fucked or tried to fuck me on paying their bill. Even the ones that talk like a normal person and drive a nice car can't fucking pay their bill. Even when they do pay, it's only after running the gauntlet for their endless demands of free shit because these dumb niggers can't even understand the contract I've had to them 5 times and they signed.

That must explain the lack of niggers here. I live in the suburbs and whenever I take a ride in Boston, I have a hard time finding any niggers.

>Yo dawg, I was hittin u up bout dat apartment and sheet. Don't worry about credit or rent or any of dat sheet, I got dat covered wit mah gubbament cheese.