Is milk /our/ drink?

Redpill me on milk Sup Forums. I’ve been drinking milk all my life but for the past few years all I’ve heard are people saying it’s bad for you. Is it just vegan propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2009-08-years-central-europe.html#jCp
muscleforlife.com/is-milk-bad-for-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drinking the milk of another mammal can’t be good.

It's titty juice from a cow. Think about that.

I can't drink it straight. I only use it on cereal.

if you've been drinking it for years and you're still alive that's proof it's good

Professor Mark Thomas, UCL Genetics, Evolution and Environment, says: "Most adults worldwide do not produce the enzyme lactase and so are unable to digest the milk sugar lactose. However, most Europeans continue to produce lactase throughout their life, a characteristic known as lactase persistence. In Europe, a single genetic change (13,910*T) is strongly associated with lactase persistence and appears to have given people with it a big survival advantage

Read more at: phys.org/news/2009-08-years-central-europe.html#jCp

Get that racist drink out of here, I'm literally shaking.

>another mammal
who said it was another mammal ?

Yes, goy, drink milk it's good for you!

Anyone who milk is bad for you is a piece of shit liberal who wants everyone to get from dumpsters in order to "save the planet"

Liberals should be exterminated

WTF I love milk now!

Contains more estrogen than soy.

I Think that makes me european then :(

I just drink regular milk

Replace it with purple drank.

Milk is empty calories. Drink seltzer.

>Is milk /our/ drink?
Yes.

I only drink soy thank you very much

lol pathetic

Water is /our/ drink
Water is the only drink

What about fruit? Eating the ovaries of plants can't be good right? Right?

Fuck off.

Thay map is total bs. Pooskins all around the world dribk milk

Milk has more estrogen than soy, dairy tits.

eggs are chicken period

>Iceland
>80-100% lactose intolerance

nigga wut

RIP

Whole milk is the only milk worth drinking. Anything else is basically liquid estrogen

I drink it all the time and I'm fine

>Liberals should be exterminated

Ivanka 2024!

Don't you have a lot of Inuit?

we don't have any.

do you?

Sure, up north in frozen isolated shitholes that they refuse to leave for some reason.

Here you go OP

Dispels any negative propaganda about milk, including the estrogen shit

muscleforlife.com/is-milk-bad-for-you/

What's home is home

>Fingols aren't whi-

But it tastes good

People all over the world drink milk...Camels milk, goats milk, mare's milk, cows milk... and most each cheese, yougurts, etc....Piss off....

they actually dont, even in america nigger put water on their cereal

(you)
Yes they actually do

Forget this bullshit. Stop drinking so much alcohol. It literally lowers you testosterone levels, and it's made even worse with beers containing hops.

I have no idea why drinking so much is considered manly if it literally feminises you.

so niave, sad!

jews, lower class men used to drink whisky, upper class men used to drink wine (red grapes increase test)

some people even milk their reindeer...

what does that have to do with anything? finland is in europe, which are the only people who can drink milk that hasnt had the lactose removed

If you're white and can't ingest milk, you're officially not-white.

Tell that to the Mongolian Horse tribes.....

the ones who are 75% lactose intolerant?

Worked in the prison system for nearly two decades....Non-Whites had no trouble there...Milk was a hot commodity....Was a staple of the Ramadan month meals....

B..bait user?

Only babies drink milk you little faggot.

You cant necessarily always think in terms of good or bad when it comes to food:

1. Everyones body is different
2. Most times portions matter most
3. Genetics play a role which changes with every generation
4. Shut the fuck up its just milk

that doesnt make any sense

Milk is for baby cows. Ask the dairy farmers why everyone should drink milk. Because they sell it.

Your own body tells you not to drink it so the Eurofags mutate to drink it anyway.

how so i drink it all the time never had any negative consequences in fact its been quite the opposite

Just saying how it was...and talked often with the inmate pop......

does it

What the fuck has happened to this board? I made a decent point, and only 1 reply, and no one has checked my trips.
Is everyone else on here some braindead shill?

WRONG
Irish and Scottish blood here with some English

Can drink and digest milk just fine

I love it. I can drink three liters in one day. My favorite drink.

Most milks sold in BR are shit, though.

Also, I only drink it cold.

Cold is the only way to drink it. Had room temperature milk in Italy and was not impressed

Predominantly Scottish here also....with some German...I can go through half a gallon a day never a problem....

Have some Croat-Hungarian in-laws that had some trouble as they hit their fifties....

Are you dumb? I'm mostly Russian and have been drinking milk my whole life.

Every world map I've seen shows it as being all of Europe and then China barely being able to digest it.

I could believe that about some of the Asian groups....Ex was a native and not a big fan LOL

Daily reminder: drinking milk ≠ white

(((they))) are pushing on the normies that milk is a symbol of white supremacy. take that however you like it

Show flag.

>your brain on meat worship

Holy fuck you have gone off the deep end

I thought it was a good post but didn’t bother responding. I like to give this board a little credit so I assume that this information is unanimously accepted. Maybe it is accepted or maybe you’re right and the board is going to shit

Who needs baby calf energy drink?? Then you wonder why you get cancer??

>cereal
any sweet one gives me diarrhea
>drinks cow hormones
>behaves like cattle
>wonder why he's called goy/cattle
>eats embryos
You proud?

cow milk is good for when you're growing up, as an adult you should switch to almond milk (if you wanna keep drinking milk) or stop drinking it

Why stop? Sauce please

Milk is basically just fatty sweat with a few hormones mixed in there to help the young grow

Almond milk has no flavour

you should find a source for raw milk, go suck off a cow maybe quicker