>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nH5hPm5FKws
cryptome.org/2017/10/DTW.273.RD.secrets.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP, why did you split the threads when another person said they were baking?

daily reminder boys

creamy milky thighs.

My awoo folder was deleted.
GIVE ME AWOOS TO BRING IT BACK

He's a leaf

nice

Baker who announced from last thread, are you still here?

Okay

nigger nigger chicken dinner

I love Kellyanne.

>2000 awoos
>still only at best 1/4 sorted
One day once all the duplicates are removed and they're properly labelled I will upload this monstrosity

I don't want to seem like I am taking baking for myself. Could you take over baking since this guy cut in for no reason and almost split the threads?

Gen Y is degenerate as fuck and the le right wing generation :DDDD is a meme (I've worked with tens of thousands of them)
And nobody has ever said it to my face, while I don't think I've ever done anything to deserve being called that people talk shit about you to your back even if none of it applies to you

rare awooo incoming

probably gonna read the manga soon
is it worth fapping whilst reading?

All we got in stock is this. You can have it for free, I think it's broken.

>/ptg/ isn't filled with bots

Speaking of which.

>browsing fonts
>see these two on the same page

>I've worked with tens of thousands of them

Post your nigger loving turbo feminist slut elsewhere
You don't back people just because your enemy is attacking them, and if you do you're a Muslim loving cuck

If you like donkey pussy and yuge koala tits

eesti is besti

>I don't want to seem like I am taking baking for myself

By all means.

Time for a history lesson.
>In Germany, Italy and France many clergyman and university professors gave speeches saying all of Europe owed a huge debt to ancient Greece, that the modern Greeks were entitled to call upon the classical heritage as a reason for support and Greece only achieve progress with freedom from the Ottoman Empire.[78] A young medical student in Mannheim wrote that hearing his professor lecture on the need for Greek freedom went through him like an electric shock, inspiring to drop his studies and head to Greece while a Danish student wrote: "How could a man inclined to fight for freedom and justice find a better place than next to the oppressed Greeks?".[78] In France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, the United States and many other places "Greek committees" were established to raise funds and supplies for the revolution.[81] The classicist Edward Everett, professor of Greek at Harvard, was active in championing the Greek cause in the United States and in November 1821 published an appeal from Adhamantios Korais reading "To the Citizens of the United States, it is your land that Liberty has fixed her abode, so you will not assuredly imitate the culpable indifference or rather the long ingratitude of the Europeans", going on to call for American intervention, in several American newspapers.

>Texas
I said not a snowless, Hispanics and nog infested shithole

21 Trillion missing from US budget!
>youtube.com/watch?v=nH5hPm5FKws

GET IN HERE

>Tay angers and confuses the liberal

>In 1821, the Greek committee in Charleston, South Carolina sent the Greeks 50 barrels of salted meat while the Greek Committee in Springfield, Massachusetts sent supplies of salted meat, sugar, fish and flour.[83] Newspapers in the United States gave the war much coverage and were overwhelmingly pro-Greek in their stance, which explains why American public opinion was so supportive.[83] In New York City, one ball put on by the Greek committee raised $8, 000 dollars.[83] In Russia, the St. Petersburg Greek committee under Prince Alexander Golitsyn had raised 973, 500 roubles by August 1822.[84] By the end of the war, millions of roubles had been fund-raised in Russia for the relief of refugees and to buy Greeks enslaved freedom (through the government forbade buying arms for the Greeks), but no Russian is known to have gone to fight with the Greeks.[85]

fuck filthy goyim

When will your guy legalize weed?

>alt-kike
but i like that one

I was thinking of Z actually
And I'm the whole generation classification is a crock of shit now days. Generation gaps happen in intervals of 5 years now now 15 like they used to

salty little one arent ya.

One of my favorites. Thank you.

This makes my legit sick to my stomach.
You guys really want women to be like that.

Tough luck. We will go to work, we will have careers. Sorry that you aren't born in the '50s

Why exactly are they mad about Taylor Swift again? It's not like she's pro-Trump.

She's also a liberal user
Your morals seem to be lower than your dick

Okay, I hope people understand.

OP, you didn't respond as to why you took baking from a person the last OP handed off to deliberately and almost split the threads. Last baker announced but you baked anyways without announcing. I've got baking until he comes back and if not I'm making the next thread since KAC poster didn't wish to bake instead. Do no bake or you will split threads.

BREAKING: THE PENTAGON HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THE EXISTENCE OF A PROGRAM TO INVESTIGATE UFOS - NEW YORK TIMES

>153495003
Got to Hell where you belong you dirty Turk.

Empress Melania homeland /comfy/

In the US 60% of White Americans in the workforce are male. Also White Americans are the only group left in the US were Men have a higher % of college degrees then women. As a matter of fact to an extent Middle class European women in the US are still baby factories.

Critical Nuclear
Weapon Design Informati
on
”: 2
Individual
RD
Secrets I've
Uncovered
The dimensions and configuration of the
Fat Man
‟s
Urchin
internal
(α,
n)
neutron initiator
were:
Outer diameter
of the hollow beryllium sphere
:
cm
Number of
wedge
-
shaped
grooves
in
outer shell
:
Radius of base of
groove
s
:
cm
Radius of apex of
groove
s
:
cm
Outside di
ameter
of
internal solid beryllium sphere:
cm
Amount of polonium
-
on surfaces of all grooves:
30 Curies
Amount of
polonium
-
on
surface of
solid sphere:
20 Curies
(Total of 50 C = 11 mg)

not sure which I like more...

>Okay, I hope people understand.

Thanks.

She wasn't sufficiently outraged about trump, which makes her the same thing as a nazi

in other words "yes"
thanks senpai

yeah im here. i went to get some water and someone else made a thread at 300 so i never ended up posting mine and baked a pizza for lunch instead

Well, yes, that's why they are called UFOs, they exist, people just don't know what they are.

Stop replying to a Turk.

You're obsessed with a woman who constantly sleeps around, who's best friends are feminist dykes who rape their sisters, who applaudes the feminist March on Washington the day after Trump's swearing in, and who also practices and enjoys nigger culture
Just like a devout Christian crying le fedora you'll just respond to this with hue hue rebbit salt butthurt left xDD

>She's also a liberal user
prove it

Fuck off Frank

Do you want to keep baking leaf?

Why are you so mean?

>Kanye says he would’ve voted for Trump
>people still like him

>Taylor keeps mum on who she supports
>SHES A NAZI I MEAN LOOK AT ALL OF HER NAZI FANS
take a wild guess

This is roros, it's very cold there

because we post tays in /ptg/ and generally muse on her. I think tay secretly loves it but I cant confirm nor deny that. so of course they come here and see that and it makes their panties dry like the desert because shes pretty and successful and loved.

What a great opening to this thread instead of the usual anime awoo garbage. Keep it up.

So not Breakthrough Listen, but a separate program under the direct authority of the government?

Why the hell is all this ayyy business being pushed now?

She was 100% silent on the matter and she's arguably one of the most influential people in music period. Her endorsement one way or the other means an entire army of hundreds of millions following suit with whichever she chooses to endorse for decades to come. And as per any leftists if you are not with us then you must be against us
She deserves it for being a whore that sleeps around for writing material but whatever

From the outside going in,
the layers that make up an H
-
bomb’s spherical Secondary
are
:
1) a thin beryllium outer layer,
2) a solid
60%
mercury

40%
thallium a
lloy a
blation layer
3) a
thin
graphite
insulating layer
) a thick Uranium pusher layer that also fissions in synergy, well after fusion starts in the
Li6D
cryptome.org/2017/10/DTW.273.RD.secrets.pdf

stop bullying

Im sorry the times have changed. luckily for me I can now can and stand where I want, I can vote and I can work.
Im sure you dont want us to work because you see us as competition.

The former for me, since I was browsing medieval fonts.

Kek, yeah. Some leaf cut in for no reason without announcing. Did you want to continue baking after next? He's probably gonna keep trying.

Kanye got reprogrammed in their camps, so the media narrative isn't trying to destroy him anymore.

>ywn be this cucked
WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
This saddens me because pete Davidson was the cutest one

>that one Cherub to the right
So disgusted.

You’ve been able to vote in your country since the early 1800s no? Also...

I appreciate the praise but I love anime awoo garbage too.

kek

>implying Melania isn't the chief bully in this country