Tfw nog

>tfw nog
How do I redeem myself, Sup Forums?

get educated, get healthy, go save your homeland

Listen to everything Larry Elder and Jesse Lee Peterson say.

Going back to africa. Bring some civilisation back with you if you feel like it.

vasectomy

This. And be a productive member of society. Good blacks will be spare on DOTR

Simply don’t be a nigger, you know what I mean

get an education get a job raise a family and instill worthwhile values in them so that the trend continues.. unlike most of Sup Forums i believe in the black race, but they have to do it for themselves

just speak the truth and don't associate with the retards. it makes you literally look way better than almost anyone else. every black person I met that rose above it, I considered them a close friend and saw them in a different light than anyone

take burgerland money and go to africa and hand out condoms

Unironically this
Save your race
Well save ours

Grow a beard first of all, nogs with beards are p badass. Then use your black card to make racist remarks against chinks muslims and spics, especially on public transit where they can't do anything about it and have to just take it. I remember riding the circulator bus in Baltimore and hearing this nog make racist and sexist remarks to a snobbish chink classmate of mine for like 10 minutes straight, it was fucking hilarious. In general just be the best nig you can be.

Get educated,stop glorifying nigger culture,learn to have manners.

Remember,Sup Forums hates niggers,not blacks.Know the differences.It could save your life.

Help us. More than enough of us will help you.

Also if you go back to Africa, please leave the Afrikaners alone

Educate yourself on politics and go back to Africa in order to help build a more prosperous nation

Don't drop out

Blacks cant be racist against anybody else my dude

Make some raps.

Always remember, strong niggas build, weak niggas destroy. ((They)) still create a destructive culture for black americans, and in return a large petcentage of nlack americans glorify it. As if to be proud to have to live in a shit show . Teach your young that they need to educate themselves and build a better life for the next generation. Same for all races. ((They)) are doing this to us all in one form or another. They are dividing and conquering us all, and were falling for it.

This is their homeland. Black community needs to take control of their lives, stop abusing credit, get a professional resume, apply into FIRE/STEM jobs, join the middle class, and stop asking for gibs. Obviously, this won't happen all at once and will take some time, but selling drugs, playing basketball, or rapping doesn't work for 99% of people. The black community needs to realize that there are jobs out there that you can get and become middle class.

Be smart.
Reject rapfuckbitchshootgunstealism and shitty aspects of "black culture", while taking the good values out.

Propagate the black race with healthy values. Choose a woman that is like you; never take a hood girl, for she will inevitably turn on you when you let on that you aren't an ape who will father 20 children with her and then pay the child support.

Fight globalism and liberalism everywhere you go.

In your older years, once your goals are accomplished, set your sights on your home continent and seek to improve it. Spread the word before this so that many stand with you.

If you play your cards right, by the time you die you will be well loved, remembered for your efforts, and Africa (and blacks in general) will be far, far better off than before.

Remember: sometimes men of very unassuming status end up casting very large shadows. Hope is not lost.