South Africa - Your honest political opinion about Whites in Africa?

Hello everyone, it's me your girl Astra Kruger.
Can you please tell me about what you honestly think about White people who live in Africa, politically speaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q77YBmtd2Rw
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-south-african-genocide-and-accept-south-african-refugees-united-states
bitchute.com/video/QXZVMBA2vIR9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tits.

show bobs n vegen

At this point i'm pretty sure you're the fbi or something, fuck off and stop making these threads

Shoo, get off this thread, you italian. This is a whites only thread. You're not welcome here

You cunts better be ready to start a fight, kill a fuck load of niggers and deport them north so they all starve to death

Hahaha, ewwww creepy

I imagine your life is like a constant home invasion thriller soon to become the hills have eyes for you, why not gtfo?

Also Sup Forums says hi

Shut up you non white and get off this thread immediately. You scum

Youre partly right. Most of us live in heavily armed and heavily guarded residential areas

Also I've met 2 Saffers here in Aus. The first was a mateI played rugby with in high school that was 6'4 and the second was a qt that I dated for a while. Both were great people desu

Idiots who are willngly choosing for a painful death instead of emigrating to Europe, Australia or North America.

Yes, most of us are very nice people. Pity most people don't realize that about us

>rainbow dash is my god

So why stay? Don't you guys have relatives? Maybe get all the whites to band together in a fortified neighborhood or something, what's your long-term plan?

Our long term plan is to get accepted back into Europe. As soon as German Chancellor Angela Merkel forgives us for our history and for Apartheid

Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

Okay, but what is a Croatia? Is it just a fake flag like Catalonia? What is it?

she's not real and has been exposed several times, if you point this out 'she' usually calls you a dirty nonwhite Italian for some fucking reason

Shoosh, go away, you dirty negro, italian- american or mexican. This is a whites only thread

Whites are privelaged.

evidence

Whites should leave SA to rot like Zimbabwe.

So are you one of the italien-americans too. If you're not happy with this thread? Then why dont you leave the thread?

I wish I was in south Africa and helping all the white qts with the savages :(

I think they should be resettled in Western Pennsylvania, Great Plains, Eastern Northwest and Midwest if we ever accept them as refugees. We might get more European immigrants coming here if the RAISE Act passes in 2019.

If we leave. Will you accept us into your country?

I worked with a South African she was the "wrong generation" to be allowed to stay her.

We let in anyone and everyone else....

Both our countries need to take back control.

Lol, can you please post a higher resolution

You’re always welcome in Pittsburgh

This is just sad. It just breaks my heart

Denmark is for Danes, so no.
Not even Danes abroad are considered Danes here.

Memes aside, you probably will since our government isnt as biased when it comes to people that need help as Germany or Sweden.

Thank you so much. Thank you. Most of the world is not as kind to us

Like how do you sleep at night

You can help us my getting us into Canada

Leave me your email address.

Yes please. We will be willing to live anywhere in America. That woukd be the best thing ever to happen to us since the terrible year of 1994

Croatia is a country in Europe that is around 95% white.
As opposed to 8.4% white South Africa.
Even my country is almost 7 times whiter than you.
So stop posting pics of your ugly ass albino girlfriend, you African monkey and go back to shitting down elevator shafts and. chimping out.

Also, South Africa fucked themselves when they got rid of Apartheid.
>pic related is whiter than You!

This is my email address: [email protected]. But as you can tell i am currently chatting on Sup Forums and not responding to emails. I will respond to your email later please

You have to form your own ethno state like the jews did - this is your only hope for long term survival

Would you like a picture of my flaccid willy?

Okay, but i think it's too late for that

Are you a white man? Only Muslims sent their penises to strange girls on social media? What is wrong with the UK? Have you British people Adopted Islamic culture?

Yes

How are the Nigs treating you?

Had Croatia founded any fortune 500 companies? Has a Croatian ever won a Nobel Prize? What has Croatia ever done to improve the world?

central.

We have mutual hostility with them

Besides refuse Muslim refugees from the EU?
Tell me how those Nobel Prizes are doing you guys in Cape Town?
Does it keep the Niggers at bay?

xoxoxo

she's a nigger. pic related was posted on another thread today

Hahaha hahaha haha. You've just made me literally laugh out loud. Hahaha

Why?

Literally form commandos as you did during the Boer wars and carve out your area. Make sure you have access to a deep water port and water supply - the rest is nation building.

The alternative is to be exterminated as you gave the niggers power over you. You will be seen as simply another defeated tribe and you do know what happens to defeated tribes in Africa.

You literally have no other alternative.

SA like almost all nations are dominated by the mulatto master race

Hey Astra, good to see you're still alive. user with a SA woman who left when she was 16. My hope is that you will find what you are looking for! Look for Texans. It has a similar history of SA except Mexicans were here first instead of no one at all. We live with most of them just fine if you're more than 50 miles north of the border (not that far). Most I meet vote republican and prefer the traditional family values (stems from catholic history and living with German protestants since the 1800s).

yet you continually refuse to take a pictureof you holding up a piece of paper with todays time and date on it. nigger. faggot.

Vokoff man jys seker net n kaffer
Jy laat ons almal sleg lyk, dom poes

We want to get out. We wish to be allowed into Western countries. Please, we are too few and to weak to defend ourselves. We just need a place of safety outside Africa. Please

>We want to get out. We wish to be allowed into Western countries. Please, we are too few and to weak to defend ourselves. We just need a place of safety outside Africa. Please

Ah nigger confirmed

WHY
DON'T
MODS
DELETE
ALL
THESE
SHITTY
BAIT/SHILL
THREADS
>REEEE

Okay weirdo, the topic is: please tell me about what you honestly think about White people who live in Africa, politically speaking.

Also your best bet is to take a flight to some sanctuary city like Denver or Austin and just stay. Get a job. Millions of illegal immigrants do it and they are much safer here than their home countries. I'm not advocating this for anyone except white women and uncucked men.

>Look for Texans. It has a similar history of SA except Mexicans were here first instead of no one at all

Nobody should consider the Southwest and Texas. All of you are Civic Nationalist retards who praise Muh based Tejanos like gods. The Midwest/Northwest and Western Pennsylvania would make much more sense since there are tons of hardcore nationalists living there that would agree with Boers. Not to mention it’s actually mostly European there and not filled with Mestizos and Niggers. Why would anyone go to a state that has whites as 29% of all births.

Die Antwoord is from South Africa, and I want to marry Yolandi.

That's all I really know about South Africa.

youtu.be/Q77YBmtd2Rw

I hope you can be allowed in too friend :(

Thank you so much for the kind advice. But what is a sanctuary city and how does it work? Can a white person like me qualify for protection in a sanctuary city? Would the Mexicans and other non whites accuse me of taking their place in a sanctuary city?

ok niggerdude - post a pic of yourself holding a fucking piece of paper with todays time and date on it. i'm thinking your nigger brain is too fucking stupid to figure out how to do that which is why you keep posting the same photos that were on the white girls phone that you stole.

>white persons
I believe it is white people

The problem is, white south Africans are fucked since the UN and most countries are too cucked to admit that they're in danger, since that would mean that the black man is inherently intolerant and evil and that would go against the narrative.

Adding to this, if you have a good personality and are cute, you'll snag a chad or at least a decent provider after they begin to sympathize with redpilled white pussy. It won't be easy, but it will be possible, and less dangerous than where you are doing anything at all. Pic related is around 10,000ft a little SE of Denver.

My experience after 32 years of life in south Texas is that most Mexicans value hard work, family, drinking, and not hating anyone who isn't fucking with them. Also great sense of humor. Feels like a Tejano Bavaria. 100% Bavarian phenotype here as well, father's side 100% German 1850s immigrants to Texas, Mother's side Amish through the end of Prohibition.

Thank you so much. And God bless you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> Merkel
> forgives us for our History
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As long as Texas wont deport me, i might be okay with living there too. Thank you

You do not "qualify" for protection in a sanctuary city, Trump wants to deport about 50 million people and these cities are like "fuck drumpf" and not the let the feds in

Are you laughing at our misery. God is watching

Most of those “Mexicans” are filthy invaders. They’re only nice to White Europeans when they’re in small numbers. However when they outnumber you, then their true colors start to show. If the declining white population in California isn’t proof of it, I don’t know what is. You and your girlfriend think you might be safe, however if our immigration act isn’t repealed. Then Texas will meet the same fate as South Africa. Mestizos will start blaming whites for all of their fuckups and end up retaking the entire Southwest and turning it into a mongrelized hellhole like Mexico. I don’t hate White Texans, I’m worried about the danger that’s coming ahead of them in the future. That’s why if the RAISE act doesn’t pass in 2019. You guys might be fucked entirely. Also I’m glad to be speaking with someone of German ancestry, most of the Midwest and Western PA (Lancaster as well) some of which are fully German have retained their roots ever since their ancestors first arrived. Take care user

voortsek, blerry kaffir

Wew

Anyone have the picture with all of the news stories of Mugabe kicking out the whites and then begging for them back?

Sanctuary city is basically where you can move and live and get money and be a "refugee" or "undocumented immigrant". I currently reside in Denver (moving back to TX next year after contract expires) and I drive past "Work Now" labor places. It's dudes with no ID, all paid in cash, just plain work. There are maids who work for cash. Builders. Carpenters. Literally all the jobs blacks in SA do, you can do in America, and make more money (proportionate to the economy). IMPORTANT: You will need a roommate. It is expensive to pay rent in America. You can get by without a car in Denver, as owning one in Colorado is very expensive. Texas is comparatively cheaper in most areas. I recommend Austin if you want to go Sanctuary City route, but I really suggest doing some research on visiting small Texas towns. There are thirsty as fuck boys/men all over and they will settle for just about anything these days, legal or not. You would be a catch, if you look anything like your grainy photos. Actually kind of like a grown up version of my first HS gf.

> What is a sanctuary city and how does it work?
a city large enough to ignore the jurisdiction of federal agencies so they can brag about how kind they are while immigrants in their city commit murder and face no consequences

> Can a white person like me qualify for protection in a sanctuary city?
No, public defenders and advocacy groups are the protection of "minorities" and they wouldn't defend you because you're white.

> Would the Mexicans and other non whites accuse me of taking their place in a sanctuary city?
they will accuse you of any crime, past or present, regardless of where you are or what you do, simply for being who you are

There were guys in an earlier thread saying that you ignored their attempts at contact - not ones from blacks, either. I get that you were probably busy with an earlier few, but if you're serious about emigrating you should get contact details and try to work something out. You've had offers - don't ignore any.

This is why we need to fund an unofficial campaign to take them in as Refugees.

not your misery, but your naivete

You think Merkel will let anyone in? I applied for duel citizenship (American/German) because I am over 75% German ancestry, even with ample proof I was denied for some North African refugee. Good luck with that.

Okay, now i think i understand. And thank you so much for the explanation

I've got a few. This was the highest-res. Open in a new tab to see in full resolution.

Would be cool if some Metal Gear type shit happens and a military contractor takes over south africa and kills all the niggers.

I approve of white, South African refugees

Your explanations make me want to cry. It's not my fault that i was born white, you know

That may not be the smartest way. ICE is starting to penetrate sanctuary cities, and if you've been caught here illegally, there's a huge penalty toward ever coming back legally. I'd think twice, Astra. You've got a real chance at something legit, if it does require patience.

You can't have a duel citizenship because dueling has been outlawed by all modern countries. Nobody wants some asshole showing up in their country and challenging their people to duels, especially in places with strict gun control like Germany. Get the fuck out of here with that glove slapping bullshit, son.

> simply for being who you are
I am a handsome adult white male, and have never been called anything bad by anyone. I don't know what kind of racket you've got going there. Living life on closeted-racist-mode is easy as fuck. Just adapt to the people around you. I used to walk up into ghetto barbershops all the time when I sold scissors. They don't care as long as you're not acting all uppity. But fuck nigger culture.

Honestly girl, just take a vacation to a Texas city/town and just meet people. No one will want the white girl to go back. If they do, they're probably illegals themselves and trying to game the system.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-south-african-genocide-and-accept-south-african-refugees-united-states

'Girl Explains that she Hates Being White'
bitchute.com/video/QXZVMBA2vIR9/

Oh, I found mine. Here's a couple updates. (really gotta get my folder structure in order)

two passports I mean, that is funny joke though

They're the only reason there's a couple semi civilized places you can go in Africa
As they're driven out, Africa slips back into mud hut territory

So funny and relevant story. My brother-in-law works for ICE in south Texas, and the topic of white illegals came up at family gatherings multiple times. The general consensus is corrupt: bending of the laws to look the other way with white illegals. Many of them do not share this mentality, but his crew does. Is this the right thing? No. Is this awesome? Yes.

This is the saddest thing that i have ever heard in my life. It breaks my heart