The so-called “Trump effect” at the U.S...

> The so-called “Trump effect” at the U.S. southern border is becoming a bygone memory as border agents are again being overwhelmed by foreign nationals of all stripes seeking asylum.

What a fucking failure as a president. immigration was one the reasons he got elected. What do Trumptards say about this?

mobile.wnd.com/2017/12/free-for-all-at-u-s-border-reveals-disturbing-trend/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tnJG7
youtu.be/SdoLPnW7oNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oAOvaa4wyiM
archive.is/Dy1R7
archive.is/1pLkr
therebel.media/ice_officials_reveal_obama_blocked_deportations_for_550_000_illegal_aliens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Let me archive that for you:
archive.is/tnJG7
>do not open OP link
>repeat dont give OP link a free click
archive.is/tnJG7

sage brushed.
Arent you glad he is failing? Please improve your shilling this is low tier and embarrassing to all involved. Seriously we all respect click shilling more than what you have done.

This is the aftermath of 8 years of failed policy.

>Counting "border deportations" as deportations

It's almost as if they know the wall's going to be built in the next few moths and & scrambling to get into the country before it's impossible to do so.

youtu.be/SdoLPnW7oNQ

>Muh Obama
Reagan gave amnesty and Karl Rove called everyone who opposed it racist

Well Trump isn't exactly doing anything to fix the problem, is he

Delusional
If Trump can’t even stop a clearly biased investigation against him he won’t build the wall

>aztlan will be mexican in your lifetime
feels good

Projecting much? They built 8 prototypes, they're testing them now, & we should have a final decision soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAOvaa4wyiM

Yawn ok I’ll wait until something is actually done

You actually think it will get funded abd built? Wishful thinking. Look at how innefective Trump has been so far.

Isn't the wall being prototyped already? It's not like he's standing around whistling, it's bureaucracy.

Holy shit, chicanos really hate niggers after all, I thought it was a meme. Not sure how I feel about this.

>Yawn

You shills are really good at fitting in.

Yup, & lately he can't shut up about it.It's almost all he's been talking about as of late. That & Chicago/sanctuary cities. It's the next campaign promise he's likely to tackle after the tax cut is official.

>8 prototypes
HAHAHAHAHA, that means JACK FUCKING SHIT. Trump has no actual budget to build a wall, that's just to trick retards like you into thinking something is happening.

> anyone with a different opinion is a shill

Anyone with an uninformed opinion is either an idiot or a shill, yes.

>Trump has no actual budget to build a wall

>The House has passed a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall

archive.is/Dy1R7

The House on Thursday completed its work on the annual appropriations bills for 2018, ahead of expected negotiations at the end of this year to keep the government funded.
By a vote of 211-198, the House passed a $1.2 trillion package of spending bills to fund wide swaths of the federal government, ranging from the Department of Homeland Security to the Environmental Protection Agency.
“This is a big day,” Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said, touting the House's use of regular order to pass the 12 bills.
“This is the first time the House has done that since 2009,” he said.
The package included eight new bills, plus four previously passed appropriations bills that advanced through the House in July. Regular order for appropriations typically involved passing each of the bills individually, not in groups of 4 or 8.
Congress sent a three-month government funding extension to President Trump’s desk last week to avoid a government shutdown on Oct. 1. That means Congress will have to finalize government spending for 2018 in December.
“This is the next step in the process, but it is not the end. Funding these important federal responsibilities and keeping the government open is our constitutional duty to the people we serve, and I look forward to the final completion of all these critical bills,” House Appropriations Committee Chairman Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.).
The passage of all 12 of the annual appropriations bills before the end of the fiscal year is a first for Republicans who have not been able to move them all in the same time frame in recent years.

Anyone arguing "w-well he hasn't done ENOUGH yet" is at best retarded.

my state is dying. california gets a lot of hate but we need help. we are ground zero for the commie invasion. they have taken all the power from the tax payers and have emptied the coffers for the illegals. i fear only a civil war will stop this invasion. we need an army of ice agents over here.

My man, it's time to move. Eastern WA needs more white men to counterbalance the insanity coming from the coastline. Come up, get some land, and help us fight back.

Texas needs people more since it's ground zero for the wall. everything should start auto correcting once the deportations ramp up though.

> uniformed opinion

oh the irony

Mexico's gonna pay for it. It's time to start taxing remittances to Mexico. Money coming back from immigrants is like their 3rd largest economy. The wall must happen. Deportations must happen after we've funded the wall with their income. Let the Mexicans pay for it, then send them back to their newly deprived shithole.

Pizzagate is fake bews

>Uninformed opinion
>News headline with sourced, archived link posted right after proving him right

The wall pays for itself the second it goes up. after a year the amount of money being mailed back to mexico ALONE from illegals within the u.s. pays for it.

He hasn't done anything yet you retarded bong, deportations are actually down from Obama's presidency.

Have the democrats taken credit for this yet? Because this is a direct result of their obstructionist stances. I'll be surprised if they don't take credit for this, since they love to brag about how effective they are at destroying the USA.

>The House
HAHAHAHAHA, still means JACK FUCKING SHIT, come back to me when the SENATE approves giving Trump his wall money after already rejecting him multiple times, then we'll talk.

Nice

You know something had to go through the house FIRST right? It's in the process.

House Republicans are working on legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border

archive.is/1pLkr

Arrests are up from Obama.

therebel.media/ice_officials_reveal_obama_blocked_deportations_for_550_000_illegal_aliens

Apparently they're really busy.

Can’t determine sarcasm of this cartoon. Is it making fun of the people who want the wall built, or of the people who think the wall is bad?

Can’t we funnel all the immigrants into California and kick them out of the union?

Can't stop them all, and now that South Americans are scared to death of not being able to enter the states, the whole family is now running for the border before the wall is built.