>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pocahontas.com
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-lawyer-mueller-improperly-obtained-transition-documents-in-russia-probe.html
atimes.com/article/moscow-senses-trumps-travails-ending/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-lawyer-mueller-improperly-obtained-transition-documents-in-russia-probe.html.
youtu.be/ZL4MGwlZuAc
youtube.com/watch?v=z8L5yCfWtu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

pocahontas.com

fuck drumpf nigga

SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL

WHo here wants to see more jews in the white house? MAGA.

Give Trump any Command.

Less than 10 words.

I've been thinking anons. Would you be fine DACA recipients with giving a permanent legal status, however, this legal status can never be applied to citizenship. Basically, as a Resident, with no pathway to citizenship.

I'd offer that the children of DACA recipients cannot receive citizenship(this will probably be struck down because of the 14th Amendment).

A good plan?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-lawyer-mueller-improperly-obtained-transition-documents-in-russia-probe.html

I wanna recount, and stop calling me Jill Stein!

I'm going to be honest, even with her shit politics, it would be worth Ivanka being POTUS just so she Bernie and Hillary could watch her be the first female jewish president just before they croak

Digits confirm.

HAPPENING!
>Trump lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained transition documents in Russia probe

atimes.com/article/moscow-senses-trumps-travails-ending/

I want a white house full of Stephen Millers.

wat the fug haha

Exit poll results of income for only non-Hispanic Whites:

Guys, serious discussion.

What should are future realistic goals be?

What are things that we can do to prepare for the 2k18 Election?

What are the ideas that we can look back on 2017 and agree or disagree with?

What are the things that you want to vent about?

What specific input would you like to provide for the upcoming election year?

The most inportant thing we can do os communicate and talk to each other.
We have to talk with one another.
We are a team and we must start acting like it.

And shit is about to go down. These next few months will be crazy and we as a tram need to be on the attack.

>People unironically glossed over Bannon shilling against Trump himself when backing Strange.

That should have been a huge red flag that Bannon is out only for himself, too bad he showed himself to be a colossal faggot.

Unhand the nuclear codes.

>For this afternoon-tonight anyway
yay

The people will MARCH ON DC if Mueller is fired.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-lawyer-mueller-improperly-obtained-transition-documents-in-russia-probe.html. This looks bad defend this

This is good news,

BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE WHITE GOO WAS THEY DROWNED THE BIG MAC IN

>it would be worth Ivanka being POTUS

Who can beat Trump in 2020? Lmaoing at this list

Das right
u motherfukin white bois are all ignorant
Cant even stand the sun getting skin cancer and shit
Pussies all of you

BREAKING NEWS: Trump transition team sends letter to lawmakers; claims Mueller team inappropriately obtained private documents.

BREAKING: Mueller obtains "tens of thousands” of Trump transition emails

shut up

>Sanders the top pick
Gambling markets are retarded.

Can Mueller do anything without fucking it up?

duh

I was at the liquor store earlier and could only find one single brand of Sake. I can't remember what it was though. Being a rural retard is suffering sometimes. How else am I supposed to enjoy a snowy day.

Pancake batter.

jews are so fucking based.

>protesting and rioting will gives us what we want
they actually think this

Tell us about the aliens. Green ones, not the browns

Apparently not

Genocide niggers, kikes, spics, moslems, gypsies, fags, gooks, and Indians.

>attempt to take the streets
>get gun down by superior firepower of your opponents
Ï like this plan, let's do this plan, it's a brilliant plan

Any deal must be temporary work permit, renewable and that explicitly ruled out

1) political rights
2) chain migration
3) only apply to the ones already enrolled, not all eligible but not enrolled

I would likely oppose to that anyway because I don’t trust the future politicians not to change the deal

Any serious candidates wait until 2024.
Unironically a black man is the worst outcome to run against due to blacks only being motivated to get out and vote if there is a black person on the ticket.

I'm beginning to believe he assembled a group of partisans purposefully, is letting them torpedo their own ship with stupidity, then will call the whole thing quits, wash his hands and walk away

Coffee?

Trump needs more swedish thinking

AWOO~

He got his hand on the carrot code?

Gillibrand kind of worries me desu, she's the literal mom candidate.

Part of the reason Clinton lost was because she came across as a cold, heartless, bitch. I don't see that with Gillibrand, and I don't think she's as insane as some of these other candidates are on the identity politics issues.

I usually order online even though there are stores around, better selection. I should go warm up some.

his campaign was so painful! poor yeb!

Drumpf is Drumpf

please clap

>S-stop hurting my feelings

Can you abridge the 14 words?

Mueller may keep going as an agitprop project for the Bolshevik media, but in a court of law, his cases are all fucked into a cocked hat now. He is in violation of the ethics rules, the disclosure rules, and now, the evidentiary rules. Every case he brings will be dismissed on multiple grounds, even if he does gin up his indictments. Even the grand jury process can be dismissed on these bases.

This is excellent news.

truce? My ass. I want hillary, the lefties in the FBI, the media behind bars.
It would literally take the RAISE act being written into the consitution, immediate deportation of illegals, mandatory voter ID nationwide, a massive reform on welfare, the wall, a completely pushed forward infrastructure plan, and a verbal admission of guilt on every media network for at least a week.

Then maybe I would accept some form of fucking truce.

Kek

I bet they’re shaking in their boots you cringey retard

This is why need more normies off the MSM and to r_thedonald. This will lead them to/pol/ as the saying goes once you enter you stay forever

> internet is serious business
> we
> Reddit spacing
Telltale of an outsider

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has obtained “many tens of thousands" of Trump transition emails, including sensitive emails of Jared Kushner, transition team sources tell Axios.

>Trump officials discovered Mueller had the emails when his prosecutors used them as the basis for questions to witnesses, the sources said.
- The emails include 12 accounts, one of which contains about 7,000 emails, the sources said.
- The accounts include the team's political leadership and the foreign-policy team, the sources said.

- The transition emails are said to include sensitive exchanges on matters that include potential appointments, gossip about the views of particular senators involved in the confirmation process, speculation about vulnerabilities of Trump nominees, strategizing about press statements, and policy planning on everything from war to taxes.

>“Mueller is using the emails to confirm things, and get new leads," a transition source told me.

- The sources say Mueller obtained the emails from the General Services Administration, the government agency that hosted the transition email system, which had addresses ending in “ptt.gov," for Presidential Transition Team.

- The transition sources said they were surprised about the emails because they have been in touch with Mueller's team and have cooperated.
>“They ask us to waive NDAs [nondisclosure agreements] and things like that," a second source said. “We have never said 'no' to anything."

- The sources say that transition officials assumed that Mueller would come calling, and had sifted through the emails and separated the ones they considered privileged. But the sources said that was for naught, since Mueller has the complete cache from the dozen accounts.

covfefe

Why don't you learn to swim, melon man? A little water never hurt anyone, right?

youtu.be/ZL4MGwlZuAc

He isn't bringing court case, he is going to rec. imepachment to Congerss.

I'm not sure about this
people are going to clamor for Trump to fire Mueller, but I think that it's a trap
Trump should just let the investigation deteriorate publicly
Rosenstein would use the firing as an excuse to open another special investigation

It's actually ice cream mix, that's a reverse griddle, they freeze the cream at sub zero temps and the scrapers are used to mix air in to create ice cream that's very dense.
>youtube.com/watch?v=z8L5yCfWtu8

Huh. I thought it might have been cake frosting. BigMac pancake rolls with nuggies doesn't sound half bad.

Nuke N.Korea, Nuke Saudia Arabia and Nuke Isreal. WW3

Moments after Bush began speaking two young men stood up and very conspicuously demanded to be paid for their "seat filling."

"We’ve been here for over two hours and we haven’t gotten paid for our time," one man said, unleashing a torrent of boos and jeers from the audience.

"That is such — get out of here, man," Bush shot back.

Again you know the European America demographic is becoming more middle class right??? Also over 75% are covered under $50,000 - $150,000 income bracket

>The President called Joe a murderer

Gas the kikes.

Rosnekike should have fucking ended the inv. long ago.

Kill communists.

A lawyer for the Trump presidential transition team is accusing Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office of inappropriately obtaining transition documents as part of its Russia probe, including confidential attorney-client communications and privileged communications.

In a letter obtained by Fox News and sent to House and Senate committees on Saturday, the transition team’s attorney alleges “unlawful conduct” by the career staff at the General Services Administration in handing over transition documents to the special counsel’s office.

Kory Langhofer, the counsel to Trump for America, wrote in the letter that the special counsel’s office is aware that the GSA “did not own or control the records in question.”

But, Langhofer says, Mueller’s team has “extensively used the materials in question, including portions that are susceptible to claims of privilege.”
The special counsel’s office did not immediately return a request for comment Saturday.

The Trump transition team lawyer argued the actions “impair the ability of future presidential transition teams to candidly discuss policy and internal matters that benefit the country as a whole.”

Langhofer requests in the letter that Congress “act immediately to protect future presidential transitions from having their private records misappropriated by government agencies, particularly in the context of sensitive investigations intersecting with political motives.”

The letter was sent to the Senate Homeland Security and House Oversight Committees.

Thanks for that expert legal opinion.

Ick. That's what I was afraid of. Pancakes would have been better.

>sorry bannon, i like fat irish drunks that don't lose elections in dark red states

Like Britain? Fuck That.

whats the official trump meal today?
>potato au gratin with Salisbury steak 4me.

KEK

Wait, what? Provide link

>Mueller broke the law
Now we need a 3rd special counsel for the special counsel

Trumpf BTFO by John BASEDich

Please yes

My god I don't give a crap about Reddit spacing. All I want is for R's to have majorities in the House and Senate next year. Can you guys at least try not to fuck up like you ducked up Alabama.

I should probably do that.

> transition team sources tell Axios.
Dropped. Won’t believe a word unless a source not founded and funded by sheSoros comes with it independently.

Ok, but there's no denying that Trump lost ground among richer White voters, who have higher turnout.

How long will trump let this farce continue? It's absurd

She isn't that popular among females like they ave you believe, her history is coming back to bite her in the ass.

I thought it was one of those Japanese pancake things that Arino on Game Center CX is always eating at candy stores.

Abolish money, deport nigs and unveil tesla tech