Sup Forums what are the downsides of polygamy

Sup Forums what are the downsides of polygamy

Having to deal with multiple women

cycle sync

/thread

You are not alpha to get one a single proper Aryan wife and every other thread on Sup Forums is about beta nazi larper cucks going for asians because they are too beta to get white women. Polygamy is not an issue to discuss on this site.

alpha chad hogs all the women. the lowest 40% of betas don't get to breed. No social cohesion since so many men don't get to participate.

It leads to a lot of surplus beta males who cannot get married. Apart from that it's pretty great. It should fix our marriage and birth rate problems.

Two nagging hormonal women ruining your life

That's a good thing. With a proper breeding program, we could make whole of Europe nordic again. Best genes get passed on.

"Parents" can leave anytime, so they don't invest in their kids.

Brilliant.

we have to pay their kids survival
cut all welfare
and the left can be as fucked up as they want
you TIE US to their survival, and that's a tax
that's what gives them permission to do it
the EBT system is like one giant IDLE HANDS fucking fuck up
you sleep niggers

kek

your denbts have been reduced by 1 euro
thank you

>

Including more than one mother in law.

having a lot of white children is bad for jews

DOUBLE RICED

What countries do you consider nordic?

STDs

beta uprising

I'm talking about phenotypes. There are Nordic people (Race I'm refering to is Nordid) in all white countries, just in varying numbers, with the biggest estimated population in the geographical Nordic countries (duh) and them neighbouring ones.

wtf I hate polygamy now

>No social cohesion since so many men don't get to participate.

this, a larger class of single men with no sexual outlet increasing the level of crime.

>countries
>not chads

Only supreme nordic chads sjould be allowed to procreate.

BTW if you are under 6' you are not white.

reasonable

>we could make whole of Europe nordic again
Or our glorious governments can mandate diversification. This is the much more likely scenario especially in Nordic countries. More niggers please!!!!!!