So Mueller is their last hope and since his investigation has brought jack...

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

So Mueller is their last hope and since his investigation has brought jack squat they're going to just try a coup I guess

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
https://www.axios.com/scoop-mueller-obtains-tens-of-thousands-of-trump-transition-emails-2517994590.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_in_Government_Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrison_v._Olson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_prosecutor
https://archive.is/Rol0S
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
https://youtu.be/qjTvpdp5sVA
Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Lmao

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

They are going to commit suicide when Mueller is /ourguy/

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

They wont do shit. Stage a protest and yell. That's it

James Murphy
James Murphy

Listening to a gay molester and child rapist

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Wait, Takei is still virtue signalling after being hit with sex assault reports?! I had hoped he would just fuck off finally.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

How do you figure this when Mueller just acquired tens of thousands of Trump emails from the transition period

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

First of all that's stupid and as a liberal if rosenstein does fire him it's legal so who cares. Second of all and much more importantly, why aren't people tearing this rapist piece of shit a new asshole

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

if you read the thread talking about that carefully you will see that mueller actually didn't do anything wrong.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

expecting a leftist to have a shred of honor or dignity
My american friend...

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Mueller got interviewed BY TRUMP for a position he was ineligible for (FBI Director) a day before he fired Comey. Comey is /ourguy/ too. Mueller is going to be the lead prosecutor in the largest tribunals ever held in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

the pedo faggot has a team of people to write his tweets and run his facebook

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

I wish a nigga would.
massive and sustained protest
so its' just more marching around and chanting? That's not going to do shit, especially over a fucking holiday.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

i certainly hope one of you tweets about his sex abuse daily to him

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

Gay pedo privilege.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

These idiots are so divorced from reality they should be paying it fucking alimony. The average person has other things to worry about than infighting amongst the wealthy elite. The rentamobs will go out butaverage people who actually vote don't have time or money for it.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Pic related

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

since his investigation has brought jack squat

literally 4 hours ago

https://www.axios.com/scoop-mueller-obtains-tens-of-thousands-of-trump-transition-emails-2517994590.html

Trump officials discovered Mueller had the emails when his prosecutors used them as the basis for questions to witnesses, the sources said.

The sources say that transition officials assumed that Mueller would come calling, and had sifted through the emails and separated the ones they considered privileged. But the sources said that was for naught, since Mueller has the complete cache from the dozen accounts.

hahahahhahahahahahaha *breathes in* hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

reminder: when trump goes to jail, you will be complicit in the treasonous acts of a criminal. Forever disgracing yourself and your party. it will take a generation to recover.

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

liberals
patriotic
shutting down anything
this faggot pretending his opinion matters again
Webm when?

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

leftists want a revolution
We're fucked

Parker Long
Parker Long

/pol/thread/153540004#p153540004

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Takei will shut down the country by groping all the boys

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

so divorced from reality they should be paying it fucking alimony.

Top kek of the night.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

It's Kabuki. You have to make it look good.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

I figure Trump and Mueller are playing along with the charade. He IS under investigation after all

William Turner
William Turner

Circling your anus looking for klingons

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

You guys suck at this

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

The sources say

Sources. Unnamed sources. Who would never, ever make shit up to meet a reporter make deadline. Except of course, none of this matters, because the fucking reporter just made all of this bullshit up.

Fucking retard

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

i hope they do. they can be easily identified and catalogued, then fired and blacklisted.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Yes, transition emails will prove they started this conspiracy to steal the election after they already won because you are a fucking retard. There is nothing in those mails about collusion or obstruction, nor would there be even if he did. Watch. Nothing will happen.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Americans already have the right to "shut down the country", doubt it would hurt Trump though lmao

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Fucking disgusting.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

I can't believe some people still believe this shit

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

I'm paid to post here and I hate my life.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

We true Americans should perform a coup on the White House
t. Chink

Colton James
Colton James

Already has full cache of emails on hand when he goes into meeting with trump officials
ask very basic questions and let them establish the amount they want to come forward with
Trump officials caught out completely unawares
cross reference what they gave in meetings to the full cache you already have in your pocket
if anything is missing, congratulations you've just obstructed justice

Im sure Trump's lawyer from Cooley college (fucking hilarious) has a trick up his sleeve to counteract this. I cant wait till this is over and everyone that supported him quietly turns around and become nixonites 2.0

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Trump's lawyer sent a letter to congress arguing the collection of emails without the Trump transition team being notified is a violation of Trump's 4th amendment right to due process (illegal search and seizure(some of the emails were private)). Talking heads say the lawyer is right and having these emails will end the Mueller investigation.

Juan Long
Juan Long

Mueller Massacre incoming.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

try a coup instead
what do you think has been happening for the past year?

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Its now at over 9000

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

mueller and comey
Neither of these two faggots is anything but a treasonous traitor. Stop with the lie and FOCUS.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Yeah, burn down your own cities, and then cry for help a week later.

Drumpf BTFO!

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

MS-13, faggots.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Why does anyone care what this washed up chinkfag has to say?

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Yeah. 9000 MS-13

You're a fucking loser and you're probably one of Mueller's indictments.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

it's 9000 hillarys
wew.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

It's a government issued email server for official use. it even had a ptt.gov address. privacy is not afforded to elected officials or their subordinates you mong,

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

If I promise to help gun down commies and liberals will you pay for my flight ticket and get me a gun?

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

remember, watergate took 2 years.

Trump's team is looking increasingly nervous. They're attacking mueller more and more, trying to set the stage for his firing. They know they're out of options and the noose is tightening.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

lol, just like he was your guy when he was totally going to arrest podesta but he actually arrested manafort, right?

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Incorrect. In order to obtain the emails, Mueller team has to get a warrant. This is mainly done to maintain the chain of custody. By having the GSA turn over the emails without a warrant, it is a violation of the 4th amendment.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

peaceful protest
looting and destroying liberal cities
I’m ok with this

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

arrested
nigger what

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Every time anyone mentions to Sessions that AG needs to enforce the rule of law re: Shitlery amd Onigger, he exhibits palpable disgust at the suggestion.
The swamp runs deep, fool.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

He still has 9000 indictments. Why are you projecting so much weakness.

David Williams
David Williams

we gon shut dis shit down

Ha ha ha, all the manpower and sobbing that has went into every protest in the last few years hasn't even been a blip on the radar of the economy. These people actually think they have a contribution to society that they can take away.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

meanwhile the republicans have the house and congress majority and full military support, also from the UN. But please do destroy that starbucks, their coffee is highly overrated

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

I know you guys normally filter out anything you don't like, but this was pretty big news.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

doesn't realize that Gowdy is compromised
thinks 9000 shitlerys are under house arrest.
you are lost.

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

I wish those niggers would, I'd join a national guard for the sole purpose of grinding muh jackboots into where their spines are supposed to be and purposefully aiming riot control projects into their skulls and faces.

William Wilson
William Wilson

don;t let george takei spoil your views of the japanese, he's a pariah

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

manafort was never arrested nor was he charged. god knows what they spoke about

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Called it weeks ago. Mueller is their last chance. Civil war is gonna happens

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

their echo chamber is sealed so tightly they totally forgot about the 25% or more americans who literally could give a shit about politics

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

He got Manafort. He got Flynn. Trump is next. Mueller has to slowly unravel this thing.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Mueller is wasting time on Russia shit
Someone else might look into something like sexual assault charges against Democrats and Cuckservatives
Takei is scared

William Murphy
William Murphy

Didn't this nip faggot drug and try to rape someone?

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

And since Mueller is a special counsel investigator privileged with more jurisdiction and power than god himself, i believe you are wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_in_Government_Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrison_v._Olson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_prosecutor

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Comey is a spineless faggot

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Who’s mueller?

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

No he's not, you know he's done nothing wrong.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Probably a flashdrive

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

He broke the chain of custody with the emails. They are inadmissable at this point, regardless of how many wikis you link.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Truly it'll be a trashcan holocaust

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Above God
Shills use this terminology constantly. Are they all reading off the same script, or is this something bigger?

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

We talking about Paul Manafort here? Because yes he was arrested, and yes he was charged. He was just released from house arrest under a bail agreement, but he's still wearing a tracking anklet. Google it faggot.

John Roberts
John Roberts

Poor souls. Trump already won. They don't even know it yet. The truth was always in front of us all along.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Cause he knows how moronic it is to even try going after them. Even if he doesn't lose control of his car going 100mph or have a heart attack after claiming someone is after him, they will be found innocent of all wrong doing

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

However at the 1 year point, what did they have during Watergate. They had a ton.
They have nothing here but two admitting to lies.
Nothing else at all.

Because there is nothing but a blank check for 16 out of work liberal lawyers.

And you are all about giving them more money for nothing.

They are playing you so well. Simpleton faggot

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

peaceful protest
these retards

peaceful protest never works against tyranny (it's not tyranny, but they obviously think it is). we were over this so many times, can't they take literally 5 minutes to google it.

all their peaceful protest (blocking streets, shouting and some vandalism/looting) is going to achieve is annoy normies.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

axios
kek fuck off with that garbage

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

If Trump fires Mueller

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Terump doesnt write emails, he is smarter than all of us.

John Miller
John Miller

The only people who are into Russia gate are upper middle class pussies.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Handjobs for all 16 year olds.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

i-its over for Drumpf

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

I really really really hope leftards chimpout

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Fear of death is no excuse.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

They have nothing here but two admitting to lies.
yea just some people working directly with Trump lying to the FBI for some reason

nothing to see here

Asher James
Asher James

Yeah, they have nothing if you don't read the news. There have been dozens of times the Trump team has been caught lying about their connections to Russia. There are mountains of circumstantial evidence. This is an actual investigation rather than a political witch hunt so Mueller isn't publicizing his every move, unlike that faggot they got to investigate clinton.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

wtf happening in that gif?

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Comey was a leak doofus

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Yeah I was on the Mueller-is-secretly-investigating-the-swamp train for awhile after he arrested Podesta, but he's doing jack all other than showing how incompetent he is at trying to take down Trump.

Who else other than Mueller would be behind the indictments though? I'm beginning to think if the indictments really were just a coincidence. It's rare, but it happens.

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

IF THERE WAS SOMETHING INCRIMINATING IN THOSE EMAILS WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT ALREADY

TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO FIRE MUELLER

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

He needs to get hit with more, and worse. SOON

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

patriotic americans
sure they are

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

If they had your phone calls from 6 months before recorded and then pulled you aside and asked you questions about them you would end up lying too... funny the stuff they lied about was stupid and not a crime.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Sent

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

shut the country down
How will they receive their gibs if they bite the hand that feeds them?

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

They're attacking Mueller because it's good politics to point out that Russian collusion was a fraud. It discredits the democratic party. It's just politics.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Paul Manafort and his longtime business associate Rick Gates were indicted by a federal grand jury on 12 charges, including conspiracy against the U.S., special counsel Robert Mueller's office announced Monday.

President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador last December

Nothign to see here! The investigation has done nothing so far!

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

I know CA is the most populated state, but that’s still a huge number of indictments for one state

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

They won't, they've been programmed not to.
If the commies could chimpout then they'd be a threat to the elite.
The elite wouldn't allow that.
I suppose they could have programmed a switch in though....maybe it's "2 scoops"?

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

Got them for what though? Collusion with the Russians? no

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

100 posts
Ctrl-F "Soros"

C'mon, Sup Forums

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Trump’s team is looking increasingly nervous
if I say it enough times, maybe it will come true

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Mueller didn't even build the manafort case, he inherited that one.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Oh no, how will the economy function if all the journalists, baristas, college professors, and government bureaucrats that make up the left go on strike? The country will surely collapse

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador last December
That was with the transition team though, it's literally a nothingburger because we know what he was discussing. Just a "gotcha" moment. Far from progress in the investigation.

James Ross
James Ross

This is just more fake concern by the left.
They’re grasping at straws because they’ve lost every political argument over the past few years.
Last night a leftist began ranting towards me about Trump, and within 30 seconds it evolved into him yelling, spit flying from his mouth, with no input from me.
This just came out of nowhere and politics weren’t even part of the conversation.
That’s the state of leftists right now.
Literally foaming at the mouth crazy and incapable of understanding the degree to which they’re being manipulated.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Get asshole AIDS niggerfaggotkike.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

The indictments for Manafort and Flynn will eventually lead to Trump/Russia collusion. It's called strategy. Mueller is slowly but thoroughly working this out.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Don't forget foreign policy adviser George Papadopolous pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his Russia connections also.

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

you're overcompensating, sharbelue.

William Torres
William Torres

Their idea of patriotism is far far different than yours.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

democrats
patriots

lmao

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Ohh I know the frothing liberal too. It's weird their left and get really upset when I tell him the democratic party is over, it's bernie's party now. You can get them to froth from the left and the right. I hit them from both sides at once.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

sorry i was talking to the guy you quoted... Im drunk

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

It won't matter. It'll happen over Christmas and nobody will protest because it's cold and people are with family

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

manafort and gates had nothing to do with trump. Flynn lying about something that was completely legal still has nothing to do with trump.
The investigation has still done nothing but reinforce the fact that trump in fact did NOT collude with russia. What was the point of the investigation again? Now it's just try to dig up as much bullshit as possible for partisan reasons.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

The indictments for Manafort
The indictments for Manafort literally had nothing to do with his time working for the Trump administration. Why are people pretending that Manafort's arrest has anything to do with the Trump administration?

https://archive.is/Rol0S
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

I don't even know what the left is alleging the Russians did anymore. Are they still claiming that the Russians hacked the election results, or is that something else? Their idea that Russians bought ads is a joke as we've determined how much it would have cost, which is less than $10,000 for Facebook alone, while Hillary received millions in foreign donations herself. Twitter and Facebook are the only relevant platforms nowadays and they're both shills for Hillary.

I heard that Russians were performing fake protests with actors on both sides, which doesn't really make Trump look that good in the first place. Even then, they determined that the protest cost $200 lol. How many fake protests did Soros organize again?

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

mountains of circumstantial evidence
complains about Hilldawg investigation
My fucking sides

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

terrible

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

That's because if anything all russia is interested in doing is sewing discord in the US. Us getting weaker would only benefit them. Hence the ads for divisive issues like BLM etc.

Overall though I'm sure Putin preferred Trump over Hillary. Remember the no fly zone shit her and Barry were trying to implement and would have eventually led to an actual war with Russia? Course he would support the candidate who believed we should work with russia, not against.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Now that I think about it, if the Russians really DID "hack" the election to artificially alter the results, the MSM would be force-feeding that over the Mueller investigation so it's clearly a load of bullshit. I heard accusations a few months ago that the ClA found "evidence" of hacking in 20 states but I haven't heard about it ever since.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Scream helplessly at the sky

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Imagine you were duped into believing something totally stupid. You can admit it, or you can find the smallest little thing and use that to make the argument you weren't duped. Just look at lefty cognitive dissonance when they realized the polls were wrong.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

The left has done far, far more to sew discord since the election. Oh well

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

fuck them all and their stupid little games
trump should just crown himself emperor and get to slaying our enemies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Well yeah. It's not like russia started any of those issues. Just tried to add fuel to the fire via facebook ads. Doesn't everyone run adblockers anyway?

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

How fucking retarded are you? Really?

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

This will be fun. I've been wondering where they've been hiding themselves in my area.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

This (you) is for posting my thoughts before I could.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

instead of realizing they had been lied to they chose to buy the next lie hook line and sinker. truly is fascinating to watch.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Be Mueller
Spend a year and infinite money pouring over the business of everyone in Washington, including decades old financials
Get two dudes on lying to FBI during entrapment interviews, and two other guys for not filling out some paperwork that no one else ever fills out
Basis of investigation arose through treasonous use of the spy state to make up some bullshit justification to go fishing
Chill all of Washington and make America look weak and divided to our enemies
Nooooo you can't fire me I'm not done yet
Dude just go
I do hope the dumb lefties throw a tantrum though, just deploy the National Guard and kill/imprison all those genetic dead ends pls.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Is this real lads?

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

itir win iii

fugg 6d sychronized swimming pedes

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

The courts and the American people are going to just LOVE hearing about more discarding of due process by Commucrats:

Trump wiretaps
Trump FOIA unmaskings etc
Warrantless seizures

Add that to the top of the clear bias shown in the FBIs investigations and we have the makings of Watergate II certainly, but this time it's the corrupt old edifice on trial that's been fucking around and getting too cozy with leftists for Obama's entire term, not the guy who just assumed office. Who knew!

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

Even king zuck acknowledged that the ads would have had zero impact on the election results. (until he was forced to retract the statement)

It's already known that Facebook and Twitter censored Wikileaks links on their platform so it's more of a Saudigate (twitter) and Israelgate (facebook)

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

I guess the lesson here is Trump should have used a private email server in Trump tower. Really, if they do anything to Trump over some emails after letting Hillary walk I will need to be arrested before doing something terrible. And even then some serious shit will be leaked to the public that will wreck some shit.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

most leftists aren't real people anymore. they just repeat whatever programming they receive from oliver and whatever other faggots they watch.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

I love how this child molester is getting over 4000 retweets from the left even after getting ousted.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Welp

William Scott
William Scott

Guys, stop trying to shut down shills. Let them do the bidding of their bosses, while denying them payment by our refusal to reply. We all know that this whole thing is going to blow up in their bosses faces, so just wait it out. The less we reply, the more desperate they will get trying to get paid.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Well our phasers willl not be set for stun. Good luck with that. He's an admitted sexual abuser on tape way worse than trump he needs to shut his dick mouth.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

If you want to know why Goergie is so butt hurt see this tweet from Trump Junior. For some of these fuckers it's defeat Trump or go to jail (or worse).

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Someday you will be as bantsy as your Aussie cousins, but today you get a (you).

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

it's like in the emails where they complain they dumbed down the population too much - they are getting btfo and nobody cares lmao

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

This man says it perfectly in 1 min. Take a moment to get woke.
https://youtu.be/qjTvpdp5sVA

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Can’t wait till they start forcefully trying to take things, then their pleas for AR-15s and higher capacity magazines get met with laughter and finger pointing. Then firing squads

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

Jokes on him; lefties don't really make anything except kiked out media/movies/news. Everything that the country actually runs on is made by right wing men. Better luck next time sweetie (:

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Brutal tweet, Don Jr. rules.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

I've never heard them state it specifically. They're just convinced Russia meddled in the election in some way involving computer hacking. Whether they mean hacking voting machines, or hacking the DNC emails (which Seth Rich actually leaked), or hacking Hillary's email server or Podesta's emails, or something else altogether, I'm not quite sure. I don't they they are either. They're just hoping one of that grab-bag comes true.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

They think Manafort "flipped," see. Flipping is a magical action which automatically provides you with evidence on the person you decided to "flip" on.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

How do you intend to win this chess game?
I will move pawn to king-4, and later I will checkmate. In between, there will be strategy

Christopher King
Christopher King

Leftists are all evil, twisted criminals at heart. They project this on everyone else. So they assume that if you want to "get" someone, there are automatically plenty of things to "get" him on. It's just a matter of beating his defenses and finding out what his particular criminal acts are.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

where does takei live

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Look, I would understand if there was any indication that Mueller is on to something. But he doesn't, it's been a year and he hasn't found shit. This just fulfills their need to be enraged over the election, that's all.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Lefties twist with the wind. We are the wind. Let them twist with us.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Pardons coming when?

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

if you go by the assumption that Mueller is our guy, this is a perfect move to have the left completely worship this dude one last time before he turns around and prosecutes all these bastards.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

This.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

massive and sustained protest

End welfare, problem solved.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

This post has been checked by Kek

Asher Long
Asher Long

Start at home

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Great link faggot

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Nothing to worry about Sup Forums

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

imagine being this detached from what normies believe or think about this entire russia narrative. imagine being so out of touch that you advocate for shutting the country down in 140 characters or less and think normal people will agree with you in some capacity.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

So Mueller is their last hope and since his investigation has brought jack squat they're going to just try a coup I guess
Can OP be any more of a faggot. Let Mueller do his job if Trump has nothing to worry about, all his actions suggest otherwise.

And looks like democratic mass protests is now "a coup", fuck you fascist prick.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

legit lol'd

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

This is the exact same thing that happens to conspiracy theorists. It's pure confirmation bias, flat earth tier uninformed stupidity.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while and I was told that were over 9000 sealed indictments more than the 4200 previously. Could someone sauce me?

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

this. I have completely dehumanized anyone to the left of conservative libertarianism. they aren't people to me, they're a filthy disease that only exists to hurt me and my country if they aren't eradicated. they have no thoughts, no emotions, no feelings, and nobody would care if they were shot like sick dogs. nobody.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

good luck putting up a fight after you gave up all your guns

Levi Green
Levi Green

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

WA-E 64
WA-W 26
it's gang related

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Whoever
What if I did it?

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

CHING CHONG PENIS IN BUTTHOLE
CONCENTRATION CAMP

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

millions in two hours
Lol no, no ones gonna do a fucking thing

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

DC - 75
VAE - 95

That's swamp related. That is a lot of indictments.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

DC - 75
VAE - 95
MA - 106

That's swamp related. That is a lot of indictments

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Anyone caught in the street defending the treasonous coup d'etat perpetrated by the rogue FBI agents will be shot on sight.

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

comped
i dont see paddock

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

Paddock is long gone. Everyone is comped now. You're comped. Bibi is comped. Your son is comped. You're all fucked.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Sustained protests
Fuck I saw threads a few days ago about a "purple revolution" is this really happening

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

American flag hijab, holy shit these people are insane.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Comped was always FBI slang for the operation being compromised
That's why they forced the meme so hard, to warn everyone involved

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Mossad*

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

A few days ago

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Digits confirm the correction
Still the least organic meme I've seen on Sup Forums this year. Like they got off on using us to spread their message

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Hoping for shit getting really, really ugly. Would only happen in major cities, which for any purpose are already lost.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Theres a reason Trump planned ot drain the swamp during the winter. Maybe it'll snow. Who knows?

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

An excuse to "stand my ground" against a bunch of leftist protesters,count me in.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Trump/Russia collusion
so what did they collude about? facebook ADs? tell us.. what was this great plot that will be proven.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Hence the ads for divisive issues like BLM etc.
everyone knows Soros funded that shit. So get your retards out in the street demand his arrest.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

The problem is that their identities are so intertwined with their beliefs that they can't do anything but double down. Every time they virtue signaled. Everytime they said fuck drumpf. Everytime they said how horrible white people were. They told every rational person that they were idiots and now that they are losing ground they will desperately try to maintain what little dignity they have left. Everyone knows who they are and what they are. This isn't about being right, it's about being morally better than others and now that they are being outed as the narcissistic entitled useful idiots they are, they can't handle it.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

How many people posting in this thread work at this building?

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Advocating violent overthrow of the government is a felony

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

Nothign to see here! The investigation has done nothing so far!

None of the charges Manafort was hit with had anything to do with his time working with Trump. They all stem from his time working with the Podesta group.

Flynn and Papadopoulos where both charged with lying. This happens all the fucking time. It's one of the most common tactics used by the FBI. They will charge you with lying on any tiny issue you get wrong in order to flip you. They literally will charge someone with getting the time or date wrong during an interview. In fact they are so fucking dirty they will go so far as to not record the interview and the agents will later testify that you said something that was a lie. The only record of the interview will be their notes. Their testimony is the only thing the judge will go by in order to grant an arrest warrant.

People have no idea how dirty the FBI and the DOJ really are. They worked to expand their power and authority to an unimaginable scale in order to bring down the mafia families. They've wielded that power ever since.

So yes, you're right when you say "nothing to see." So far they've got jack shit. If they had anything it would have been leaked in order to undermine the President.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page