Sup Forums - What do you CCW?

For those of you who are still free citizens, what is your daily CCW? I'm looking at changing out my Glock 19 for a HK P2000. The P2000SK is just too tiny and those extended plates all look ghetto.

Any opinions?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Atf_form_4473-firearms_transaction_record_5300_9revised_0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CAYkoXtulWI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My town doesn't allow guns or knives. They have primed us to get culturally enriched.

Glock 43

Check out CZs, mighty fine weaponry - savin' up for pic related

begone, CIA honeypot

a wand and magical spices

Ruger sp101

Glock 19 or Sig P320, Glock 43 in the summer.

Awesome. Sig is awesomer though.

Sig&Wesson Colt 10mm Python.

A dildo.

Smith and Wesson Jframe .38 or cz p01 depending on how I'm dressed.

Opinions on the Beretta 92FS (9mm, and doesn't have rails) as a CCW? Do CCWs really need a flashlight? Is this a good choice?

nothing since there was a terrible boating accident

People really love Colt Pythons. Not sure why...and they are $$$$$$$$ for some reason I can't explain.

STAY AWAY!

These are what you get issued in the Army (M9) and they are boat anchors and not fun to shoot. Pass, pass, pass!

>always carry when going out and about
>one time I don't carry was walking to safeway for some beer with my wife at 9PM on a thursday
>my apartment is literally connected to safeway so its just a short walk across the parking lot
>group of niggers running on the hoods of people's cars parked up top and testing to door handles
>I confront them
>6 niggers circling around me

Thankfully the new generation niggers are starting to fall victim to the soy in the water and hit like bitches.

My wife always disliked blacks, but now she hates them as much as I do. I'll take a swollen lip and sore forearms if it means that she finally took the red pill. I wish she had just gone and grabbed my gun instead of calling the police.

It probably would have ended differently if I didn't watch so many videos of niggers ganging up on people. They tried getting around behind me a lot during that fight. Aside from fucking up their faces, I hurt their pride. One middle age White male not only confronting your nigger behavior, but holding his own against 6 of you must really suck.

>inb4 larp

I CC an M&P shield 9mm, because I actually CC unlike some larpers in here

I really like the Kahr CM-9 for pocket carry.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g

looks cool af tho

I love mine. The external safety can be hard to manipulate at certain angles. Not sure about concealed carry though. It's a full sized pistol so probably gonna be a problem. I don't want any other hand gun for chimpouts though. Keep it clean, practice with it often and you should be good. Make sure you can use that external safety when in a hurry.

You are looking at guns that are going to be annoying to carry. Get a Glock 43 or a Shield.

Glock 19. No cool factor, but it’s light, slim enough, and it functions well.

/k/ laughs, but pic related. I've got 6 of them. My neighbor told me they are on sale again for $179, might pick up a few more. I'm telling you, for the money, best guns I have. I have shot shit through them that Glocks choked on, and Berreta's wanted no part of. Also keep a Kel-tech in the glove box and wife carries .38sp+p in purse. Considering tossing a AR pistol under the seat just to have a meme gun on board.

They've been in a lot of films and TV shows. Most recent I can think of is The Walking Dead, it's Rick's signature weapon.

It's just an aesthetically pleasing revolver.

Sig is Jewish, faggot

>live in NY
>need a "legally recognized reason for wanting to possess or carry a firearm"
>"it's my fucking right and eat my entire hairy asshole" is not a legally recognized reason

Ruger SR9

Because I buy American. Not Glock.

Im glad a ccw topic came up

Can a mentally disabled person get a ccw permit in washington? Internet searches are really unclear and was wondering if Sup Forums has had experience

Glock19

This is the gun I plan to get me and my wife since they seem like such a good deal for the price. Glad to here you like yours? Any jams or misfires? What's the trigger pull like?

Move, if state deductions in the new tax bill turn out to be what some are saying, it may be worth it.

slightly longer term goal, but a goal of mine nonetheless

He would have to lie on the form which is a felony

The only S&W semi-auto I ever shot would fail to eject 10% of the time. Now I am prejudiced against them.

P220 in .380, or fuck it and go P229 in .40

before an horrible boating accident, anyway

if i could just walk in a hunting store and buy one i would. to lazy to go through all the red tape to get one.

Interesting. I seriously never considered having a gun specifically for chimpouts and SHTF shit being different than my CCW.

Maybe it would be good for home defense too, but would not flashlight be stupid ?

Taurus gets a bad rap but they aren't too bad from my experience

Doesn't get better than the CZ P-07, although I rarely carry it.

I typically carry a pocket pistol because my area is 98% white and only around 30,000 people.

>free
>citizen
Oxymoron

Getting real tired of you little faggots. The territory I preside in has permitless CCW. Yet, everything legal is a fiction, so that doesn't really matter. If you say the word CCW I can tell you are a defacto faggot.

P938 micro extreme.

Motherfucking hand cannon, nice. That's my truck gun. Would love to clear a pack of wild chimps with it one day.

>live in Missouri
>can open or concealed carry without permit
Feels good

Tapco mags and a Promag drum.

Throw the Promag away and save the Tapco mags for the range.

Needs some SURPLUS steel mags, although those are drying up. Every importer I've talked to this year has said no more are coming, just the cheap steel new production S Korean, Serbian, and Croat mags.

Lots of bakelites are coming from Russia, but one importer has a monopoly with E Ukraine tied up, and his mags are pretty beat up.

Glock 19 and Ruger lcp custom

8 gorillion pounds, who the fuck wants to carry that?

Really? I haven't liked them much, but if they're Jewish I may give them another look

I'm telling you, for the money it can not be beat. I've never had one jam and shot 1000+ rounds through one of them for sure. It did have the factory coating wear off after carrying for so long, so I paid more to have the slide stripped and coated than what I paid for the fucker new. Put it in the safe, and started carrying another one. It will be money well spent if you have the luck I've had with them.

>tfw you will never have colt 1911 gf

Says the tacticool gear queer with all of the accessories. You must be a real operator.

I've only had one problem with Taurus, and that was with a revolver. Didn't find the problem until loading it in the parking lot of the gun store. Unloaded it, walked back in and they gave me a new one (had to do new paper work of course, but they waived the $5 fee).

Glock 36. Small, .45 ACP, and if I do end up using it, it’s a $500 dollar loss.

Don’t move from the glock. Just become a better shooter. Hk is gay german fetishware

Join the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation and buy one Glock firearm at cost per year. Plus, you can enter their competitions and they always do cool giveaways.

I've seen a lot of horrifying reviews on that gun, user.
>slide stop spring
>mag release
>wonky drop safety
>rusted roll pins
>this thing where the striker catches on the fame and the gun can't go into battery.

I wanted one too, because it looks comfy, cheap, and dat trigger, but... Maybe wait till CZ has ironed out all the kinks.

oh forgot
fucking claymore for home defense

It's comfy to shoot and semi-reliable
I wouldn't CC it though

I CC Glock 29 cause I'm a man.

bersa bp9cc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Atf_form_4473-firearms_transaction_record_5300_9revised_0.pdf

Sorry bro

dox mods and jans if you can

The whole point of a concealed pistol is that when you need it to work it's going to work.

Semi-automatic pistols just aren't reliable enough when you are in an emergency situation where you need to pull out a concealed firearm.

w-what? post prrof you faggot

If you get a p2k make sure to get one with the LEM trigger and convert it to the 'light' LEM.
I carry an HK45C LEM or a sig P239 depending on the mood.

>Beretta 92FS as a CCW?
Do you know anything?

This is what I'm thinking of getting. Don't know about the meme ammo, though. Not saying it's bad, just that... I don't know

So Sig is Jewish and HK is HGAY (wwwwwwwww). What's Steyr?

I want the whole system desu. Really, really want a P90.

this jej

would a tec-9 be a good idea for ccw?

hey faggot, men are talking

S&W 638. Simple to use and easy to carry. Gun in pic is off net, mine is exactly the same.

Your right, that's why I carry a flintlock

Statistics show that most violent encounters involving firearms are resolved with one shot. Six is unnecessary.

>Semi-automatic pistols just aren't reliable enough when you are in an emergency situation where you need to pull out a concealed firearm.

The guns are OK but you do need to know more about what you are doing with a semi-auto

youtube.com/watch?v=CAYkoXtulWI

>Don't know about the meme ammo, though. Not saying it's bad, just that... I don't know

Just get normal self defense Hollow point. That ammo was for working literally in bear country where I need higher penetration.

Shot one that my brother had. I did not like the ergonomics. Try before you buy if you can. Kinds big to carry.

Nice larper accessories

I carry a Glock 19 or Glock 43. I tested out a sig P320 the other day and I fucking loved it though. I'm going to go try out a few brands and styles to see what really sticks out. Nothing wrong with a Glock as a workhorse gun, but I feel like getting an all steel full sized gun - maybe a Sig or CZ75, if I happen to like them after firing.

kek, I started to respond and x'd out because I wasn't witty enough or fast enough.

What kind of bears? Asking for a friend.

M&p shield 40

My Benis

Did you do the mod yourself or take it to a gunsmith?

>violent encounters
leaves a lot to the imagination of what is considered violent and was there even a need to fire a shot in the first place

And if you want six, you can just carry six of them strapped to your chest.

Kel Tec and Taurus get so much shit, but when you find something that works for you, who gives a shit what people say? But owning 6 of them though? And wanting more? WTF dude?

Glock 19 still best handgun out there guy.

I don't CC but I have a refurb nickel civvy 92fs I found in a pawn shop a few towns over for $100.

They had it marked as a bb pistol, but it was the real deal lucille. I didn't even fill out a 4473. Lol.

So I keep that one in the truck.

P250 subcompact 357sig. I specifically and intentionally chose this firearm. I formerly carried LC9, S&W BG380, SIG p238 (hate it), Glock42, S&W shield 9. The p250 had everything I wanted after my experiences with others.

Getting a Sig p229 in .357sig. I have a CZ 999 that I train with in 9mm to save money on ammo.

Is 2.0 worth the money bro?

Well turning a DA/SA into LEM is difficult. Turning a factory LEM into light requires like 2 springs you can buy at hk parts, a 3/32 punch and some pliers. It's the easy part. Takes like 20 min after watching a YouTube video.

>What kind of bears? Asking for a friend.

Black bear, moose, mountain lion. In the deep mountains you can run into animals that really just don't like you. 9mm is pretty light for that but you go with the gun you got. For ghetto apes the normal hollow point ammo is just fine. I just use Remington Golden Sabre. Works good and cheap enough to practice with.

Will vouch. Kicks ass. Move to the Ozark very comfy.

Eh, not like you'd be trying to use it on a grizzly.

Bs.
If real lucky as hell you bastard.