Was this the exact point when the world went to shit?

Was this the exact point when the world went to shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=vwKQXsXJDX4
youtube.com/watch?v=mumKpKOANHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only the will of God matters. Nothing more.

The world was alway shit. We just hear about more of it because the info is literally in our hands.

It wasn't 9/11. 9/11 was just when people started to see through the illusion. Columbine was another waking moment around that time. It was finally when reality struck close to home. It could happen in your country, your workplace- even your child's school wasn't safe anymore. Look at the horror we see now. Just as many travesties happen, but now they're "part and parcel" instead of something to fight against. All the virtue signaling we see now is just a sad attempt to return to that safety we've lost. It's time to admit its gone and hunt the demons who decide to haunt us.

1760, Mayer Amschel Rothschild established his banking business. If you have a time machine and .45, that's the time you go back to and save humanity.

nope, this was:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

this rabbi has an eye area that shows that he's insane

9-11 ushered in the new era of the world. The end of WW2 gave birth to the era of degeneracy.

In between then and whenever Survivor started on TV. TV has a really huge influence and never gets talked about in these threads, always just dwelling on social media and smart phones. TV IMMEDIATELY after 9/11 started pitting everything as side vs side, people and factions always warring, and then gradually began to describe actual daily life in the same terms used on the reality shows, and here we are, unchecked 16 years later

1789 it really went to shit, 1765 if you want a catalyst.

In the Cold War, we knew who our enemy was, and we could label them communist and the lines were clearly drawn. The Jewish bombing of the wtc and Cheney tomahawking the pentagon were an attempt to recreate that stark, black and white worldview. But you can’t attack an enemy that blows itself up as much as it attacks you.

Mudslimes don’t need to be killed, they just need to be segregated into the Middle East and not allowed to leave until their religion grows up or they finish genociding themselves.

The puppet master kikes overplayed their hand this time and they’re about to get the genocide they so clearly desire so that the 50% of them left afterwards can claim more moral superiority while they degrade whatever white culture comes next.

Lets not absolve our shitty parallel shadow government of military-industrial contractor cunts and CIA niggers who had too much hubris to even enter us into an actual war. They trained funded and coordinated lots with the leaders of those same terrorist groups, men like McCain and all these other neo commie statists

your numbers make me think so

this

but technically the most relevant point of shittery is the defeat of the nazis in 1945

The day humanity became humanity.

[delete this]

Exactly this.

nope this was

This.

>Final death throes of commies

If anything, it was one of the best things in history. The bad thing was, they managed to somehow miss a tiny bit of the disease, and now it's taking over the world with way more power than before.

check this nigger out

youtube.com/watch?v=vwKQXsXJDX4

1945 was the last dying gasp of something already doomed to die. The rot had already set in too deep and corruption would have eventually worked its way in. Maybe slower if things had gone differently, but still there still acting.

This
I bet if you asked someone what year has the highest murder rate? They would say now, however it’s actually in the late 90s under Clinton. Crime has actually gone down, yet people would probably believe crime has gone up due to info and the media being in the palm of your hand and always gets reported...

Economically, it destroyed the contemporary world.

>the death of Christ.

this.

>post WW2
>degeneracy
Oh wow, my eyes! My pure eyes! How dare these people hug eachother!

TRUE degeneracy was achieved in the years after WWI, in Germany. Even if Hitler wasn't born, there would've been another man just like him.

The real truth is that you fucking mutts are so cucked you can’t even jail the bushes & clintons how fucking blatant do they have to be yet you just take MUH TERRORISM the greatest cuck meme ever and you shove it down your supersized gullets while watching nascar in your cardboard shitboxes thinking you’re the leaders of the free world when in reality you are just farm animals for the fucking jews you’re so retarded you’ll probably be false flagged into another civil war you cuntox shitheads gys

no, the exact point of the world gone to shit is when they nailed a man on a piece of timber who pointed out the real problems on this earth.

30 April 1945

yes, 9/11 will be remembered as the pivotal moment where american went irrevocably into decline to the further the interests of OPEC and the military industrial complex

MEMEFLAG CHRISTKEK
Jesus pointed out the worlds problems by inventing the religion of pedophiles. Nice work Jeezee. Also, thanks for turning water into wine but not revealing the “miracle” of penicillin you cunt.

This.

>MEMEFLAG CHRISTKEK
nope, not at all
and i rather believe all that mystisisme and son of god shit was invented around him to make it a cuckreligion out of it.
jews have a nack to turn things around in their benefit.
it's like they are geneticly programmed to do such things.
and badmouthing is not ecerary here, it tells us more about you than about the people you try to insult

Meme flag or no...
I can smell an american getting off the elevator.

you know nothing

1776 was a mistake

Actually this was one of the better points in history. Laughed my balls off everytime I think about dumbass ameriwalmarts getting false-flagged like that. Truly a country of absolute retards.
Have a civil war already and leave the world alone, you worthless, uneducated, borderline 3rd world N I G G E R S
;)

>Republican national security

Ironically the worst problems in the world now are the result of great peace and end of major developed nation conflicts. Following WW2 we had two superpower blocs emerge and we turned the middle east (a touchy area to begin with) into our playground. We did similar things around the world. As a result we've stirred existing internal conflicts, amplified it, and turned some of that hate on the meddlesome western world. It's going to take some time to fix.

The day my dick stoppered working.

I think we can pinpoint it to mayer amschel sending his children out to jew the world

1st Century BCE
Romans invaded Israel and allowed the Jews to live. They could of wiped them out like the Carthagenian's but no, they had to cuck.

it was actually the french revolution.

Pretty sure it was when the black slaves were freed

This, but unironically.

First World War

No this will be remembered aa th exact point of mankinds salvation. Once you guys clear all the smoke and mirrors , like dominoes the whole plot will be revealed. If somehow you can prove the conspiracy that is 9/11 it will show the world once and for all that (((they))) actually do plot against us and its not a delusion of an "angry white men". However it might be too late if the population becomes even more dehumanized.

my everyday face from the moment i get up to the moment i fall asleep, unless i'm among the people i like and love, than i seem happy.
altough.. some women who i sleep and slept with tell me i have sometimes a disgusted face too.. prolly some bad dream if i don't remember it, if i'm not talking during my sleep.

French revolution

>No this will be remembered aa th exact point of mankinds salvation. Once you guys clear all the smoke and mirrors , like dominoes the whole plot will be revealed. If somehow you can prove the conspiracy that is 9/11 it will show the world once and for all that (((they))) actually do plot against us and its not a delusion of an "angry white men". However it might be too late if the population becomes even more dehumanized.

the main reason why >my everyday face

basicly.
people need to read more instead of beeing fairytailed into some fantasy believe while being numbed by recreational instant selfgratificational garbage and individualism.
consume now and believe now

I mean , individualism is not bad unless you get completely hedonistic and selfish. It can either be: I need to improve myself and my quality of life in order to collectively work together with others. OR it could be: I need to pull myself out from this swamp of feeble minded monkeys and go hide somewhere whilst they kill each other.

There is time for all, we need to save mankind collectivey before we can focus on individualism. Average Joe is triggered by this fact because they deaie results instantly, I can't really blame them since you do live once. However they need to understand that ; without compromise and sacrifice we will never pull ourseoves out from the dirt.

Ignorance in the age of information is a choice and almost everyone has a smartphone.

Pearl Harbor attack was when America gave up isolationism.
Roosevelt helped Jews to have Israel, and then Israel started to control America.
"Foreign threat" became a magic word to take freedom away from Americans.

Had Africans never been brought to the Americas then all of the countries here would've been a lot better off in the long run, especially Brazil and the USA. Also the Spanish trying to integrate the Indians instead of killing them all off gave us countries like Mexico. So those were the first mistakes in America and planted the seeds for it's destruction.

Then you had the Civil War. Which vastly expanded the federal government, destroyed the south, and added a huge black citizen population to America that was bound to cause problems.

Then you had Woodrow Wilson, who gave us the central bank and got us involved in WW1,

Then you had FDR. What do I even have to say about him?

Then you had LBJ and Ted Kennedy.

So no, 9/11 wasn't "the exact point when the world went to shit". Had 9/11 never happened America and the world would've still been shit because the seed to it's destruction had been planted a long time ago.

The only way the world was ever going to be a good place to live is if the European colonial powers killed every last black and brown person they could get a hold of. But that was never going to happen so we're doomed to live in a multicultural hellhole with runaway population growth.

When mohamed raped his 6years old daughter...then it started

Typical muritard doesnt know any more history than what is told by the news...

DEGENERACY EXISTS SINCE HUMANS EXISTS, FOOLS

>Overthrowing the communists in half of Europe destroyed it economically
?????????????

The US went to shit the moment Baby on Board signs got popular. It was the reflection of a generation that thought children needed to be protected rather than exposed to risks, a generation that started placing childhood as more important than adulthood.

I was there, I saw it happen.

Nah, 9/11 was a symptom of the real problem. George W Bush being electing president of the united states.

9/11 wouldn't have even happened if Al Gores win was recognized.

>until their religion grows up or they finish genociding themselves.

Tip of the fedora, user.

What a helpless dumb nigger cunt. She showed the urgency of a kike of tipping the breakfast mensch.

When obama took office.

Bullshit argument that can be overcome by nothing more than a modicum of observation.

No. It was 1965 for the USA. Everybody on Sup Forums knows this year and what happened, unless they are new. New, like you.

It's amazing how 1 event turns the whole world to shit. How is it possible that one single man had such a power? Hope he rots in hell.

pretty much pic related desusenpaifamalamadingdong.

did it died?

Malaysian airlines

youtube.com/watch?v=mumKpKOANHw

Yes, but not because of 9/11 - it was because of the 24 hours news cycle it gave birth to.

>muh jooz!
Sup Forums confirmed for having no life and being bitter virgins. Besides, all of those "Jewish infiltrators" are actually 100% European, not semitic.

10 000 bc...

This. That was roughly when the Kali Yuga began.

normally these type of deals end sadly but in this case the cat ended up being ok. The owner of the cat made a follow up video. I tried to find it but all I end up finding was a bunch of videos of pitbulls killing cats. So I dont even recommend searching for it.

No it was shit before 911.
911 was just USA not ever really being terrorised before.