Net Neutrality

look at this corrupt fuck

Shouldn't you be fucking a trap in Amsterdam at this hour?

shit happens I guess

Such a punchable face.

one of the many examples of bad mixing of white and asian genetics

the dude is a living legend

Praise this man. We will give him all the sweet spoils of gratitude

Wait, so internet can be not netural, even without muslims influence? Is that possible? I can't even imagine. Maybe in Civlization game, but IRL? Wow, I must happily live on the right continent then...

based pajeet. i love the salt coming from all these uneducated reddit faggots who can't even explain what net neutrality means. love this guy.

Hes indian, not mixed

i know he's indian he definitely looks slightly white

INDIANS ARE BRO TIER INNIT

I love this guy. He nailed the shrill chicken-little redditors and they can't take the bantz

Sorry your ISP has decided that Sup Forums is a hate-speech website and is now slowing speeds to 10kb/s/blocking it until the bill payer comes in and signs an additional forum and pays the extra $25 a month to unlock adult websites

Only firms trying to censor people are Facebook/snopes and Google/ADL.

In other words, get out, Jew

Back before I really gave a shit about politics, I had a friend who started going to reddit. He gradually turned into an insufferable numale. I've sort of pulled him back form the brink for the most part but you can tell that the social conditioning is still there. If I had known what that site would do to a person, I would have steered him away from it.

Sorry but Mr. Pai choose the wrong neighborhood to poo in.

You might have prevented him from guzzling pozzed semen, but he'll probably still get cucked by his GF and say it was somehow his fault

Bugmen are the ultimate shabbos goyim.

He's sort of always been redpilled on women. Probably the most bluepilled thing he's said on that is that whole "third-wave feminism completely ruined feminism, it was reasonable before" argument, but I don't actually think he believes it based on other things he's said.

implying ISPs aren't already blocking Sup Forums

I cannot fucking wait for them to start throttling all the chans. I might lose my shitpost haven, but watching you faggots get fucked in the ass by this obvious pajeet scam you were dumb enough to cheerlead will be amazing. I will personally report every single chan and pressure for their throttling you try to run to out of pure spite. It'll all burn and it will be all your fault.

>Throttling text
>Throttling 200kb images with 6 billion trillion jpeg compression artifacts

Good luck.

>this will surely happen because I know what this is really about
Look, dumb nigger, NN is about who pays for backend upgrades (which are sorely needed) and title II gets in the way. Investment in upgrades is DOWN sharply since NN due to uncertainty about who can be charged for what.

NN isn't about censorship. That's what Google and the ADL are about

>ree

That's right! Now threaten to put them on the SPLC Hatelist, Lachaim.

ALL Trump supporting cunts need to be and soon WILL BE dragged into the streets and lit on fire... Your days are numbered.

Why you posted your mom's photo?

Bs ... Sup Forums is way too small to be throttled. On the other hand Google, jewbook and others will be hit hard by ISPs.

Let them fight!

Love this guy. Finally getting all the poorfags and niggerfags off the internet.

Pay more for an internet without them? Yes please

>Sup Forums is more concerned about memes being banned on steam than corporate monopolies make the internet their designated shitting street

The NN people act like ISPs can just block off parts of a website due to data

They also act like nobody has data limits

>This is what based Ajit gets for trying to expand internet freedom

BASED PAKI