Why do people call Christmas "Xmas"? What the hell does the X even mean?

Why do people call Christmas "Xmas"? What the hell does the X even mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Why do they call Christmas Xmas?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

X is a cross and shorter to write.

Try googling something, you’d be amazed by the results.

X representing the initial chi of Greek Khristos ‘Christ

jews trying to undermine Christianity every time they can.

Jews started this "x"mas bullshit. Brother Nathaniel has a video on it.

and why do they do it 10 days earlier?
i could understand like 2-3 in case people go somewhere but fucking 10?

Wow boogie already has two new bitches. Meanwhile pol masturbates to blacked. Wonder whos more based

He looks better to be honest

lmgtfy.com/?q=Why do they call Christmas Xmas?

Christmas was called Yule until filthy Christians stole it as their own holiday

Boogie is a cuckold.
His wife burned some coal.

> Brother Nathaniel has a video on it.
the autist himself

Yes. Pagans wuz oppressed n shieet. Very sad.

It's the greek letter chi. It stands for christ. Xmas is pronounced christmas.

Boogie's wife left him

in Greek, the letter X is pronounced "chris."

checked
He's not autistic, just neurotic like all jews are.

He still looks like a huge beta pussy.

Can't expect a mongrel like you to understand anything related to European heritage

like you've never heard of crossmas

>2deep4u xD

Its masonic language games but its just a short-hand for cross. again its an actual sigil that you’re drawing in other people’s minds. also English is an occult tongue, Shakespeare was Bacon and Bacon was a black lodge occultist. Much like Latin and Saknskrit you’re invoking various entities when you say certain words. bending words to sound like others, word play, excessively easy rhyming schemes are all a part of why its suh an infectious tongue

Why are you faggots obsessed with an obese manchild, why is this on Sup Forums?Why doesn't this board have good oversight?

>crossmas

Glad to see people getting better in this world.
He's lost a lot of weight and I'm generally happy for him. It's inspiriting.

Third post best post. Jews boil with anger whenever they hear someone use Christ's name, so they subverted the normie Goyim by inventing that term.
Just go up to a Jew and wish them "Merry Christmas!". They'll recoil backwards, acting as if you just shot them in the heart, with a mixture of surprise and anger visible on their face.

>That tiny hand

boogie gave his last skank some additional 'fuck you' money knowing full well she cant manage it and she will fall harder when she's foreclosed on and jamal is beating her. meanwhile he's already got two bitches on retainer and lookin slim in that christmas sweater that only a true alpha could make look good.

Truly Boogie1488 is the unsung hero of the alt-right.

Not like he ever banged his wife anyways

this.
so many faggots here meme about self improvement and becoming a better person but when someone actually does it they don't care.
I'm happy for that obese faggot I hope he gets healthy and lives a happier life.

Rumor has it his wife would only do anal and she got tired of the fact Boogie busts so hard a nut, she's needed six abortions and can't get the taste of his nut off her tonsils, despite only knocking on the back door. Boogie's genetic chimerism game so strong when jamal knocks her up, the baby's DNA will read Boogie as the father and the mother

That face... that mouth... so... punchable.

x means christ
it isnt pronounced xmas
its literally pronounced christ-mass
the x was greek shorthand for christ way long ago.

it's the kikes. their guilt over killing jesus is so great that they associate an 'X' with a cross (lower case 't') and the illiterate ones at ellis island would sign their names with a circle instead of an 'X'. 'circle' in yid language is 'kikel' and now you learned something today.

tl;dr the nonjewed abbreviation should be tmas

lmao underrated

t looks more like the jesus cross than x. Shouldn't it be tmas?

MUH HERITAGE

>2 fat tumblrites
>made it
pick one

Nobody cares about Christmas, i'm glad people have to say "xmas" or "happy holidays". The way it shopld be

>MUH HERITAGE

Yeah you wouldn't know much about that

A shortcut to avoid writing "Christ"...
Yeah, some people are THAT paranoid... and most of the rest of the people is dumb enough to find that "cooler" than writing the right word.

I really want him to get /fit/. Would be cool to see.

It's a Greek letter representing winterfest.

With net neutrality gone you have to pay by the character on twitter now

>2 tumblrites
>0 rape accusations
>both of them losing weight and leg hair in his aura of masculinity and success
>The one on the left is three shakes away from 50's housewife
>The one on the right is visibly struggling to not get pregnant from the force of will of his personality alone

>European heritage
>Not Christian
May I ask who your closest pagan ancestor is?

X = Christ.

At Ellis island, illiterate Jews wouldn't write an x because of the crucifix (that's how much they hate jesus) so they would draw a circle or kikel instead. They started getting known as the kikels or kikes.

Who wants to play a game of noughts and crosses?

That's why only the best get crucified on this cross.

Fat people are gross

>the x was greek shorthand for christ way long ago.

Sort of. The symbol was "XP" (at least that's how we read it, it was Greek so it was actually "XR"), which were the letters "Chi" and "Rho", aka the first two letters of "CHRISTOS".

I can't recall off the top of my head whether it was widely in use pre-Constantine, but he painted it on his troops' shields prior to winning a pivotal battle against his rival and taking over the Western Empire in the early 4th century.

You still see it a lot in Orthodox churches, it's the X with the loop of the P hanging from the top right.

>X means the unknown, like in algebra, "find the value of X"
>Christs birth was hidden cause king Herod was an heroing babies
>Christs birth is unknown

I hate fat people.

Do a google search for "white inventors"

underrated fpbp

At this point even Sup Forums is less satire than Sup Forums it seems.

Jews already subverted Christmas by turning it into nothing more but a mindless, consumerist, sharkfrenzy.

Stop being autistic.