>the colored parts have been under islamic control for hundreds of years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy#Sardinia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
youtube.com/watch?v=vlR8nRxPa4M
youtube.com/watch?v=6p8--8FtIWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sardinia is under islamic control?
please provide proof. If so I'll have to go back to my homeland and kill all these mudshits

You mean hundreds of years ago*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy#Sardinia

>south west france
>under islamic control for hundred of years

>charles martel's empire
>german

Next century the whole of Europe will be coloured Inshaa allah.

inshallah

So they didnt actually control all of sardinia.

>The twelfth-century Pisan Liber maiolichinus, a history of the 1113–1115 Balearic Islands expedition, records that Mujāhid controlled all of the Sardinian coastal plain.[44]

thats only this history from 1015-1016.
btw this is the sardinian flag. Is based on a story about 4 black rulers who ruled over sardinia. Sardinia had enough and cut the head of every single black ruler. I

forgot pic

doesn't matter m8, its ours, whether you like it or not.

We will take it back.

The same could be said about Christianity in the middle east, in your own country in fact.

sounds like they need some diversity then.

The parts in gray have been in Christian control for centuries.

>were under

*coloured red with Mudslime blood

that is right

Iberians (spanish and portugese), just smashd you in the Reconquista and in every single battle after (Lepanto, Diu, Matapan).
The serbians smahsed the muslims in the balkans too, the greeks expelled the ottomans, the brits conquered constantinople.

france and the north of spain was under islamic rule for less than a century

Turks and Berbers take some land; sandniggers claim it as their own. Priceless.

>Balkans under millet system
>effectively islamic

Spain yes.
Not France, though. Their invasion was repelled.

What's with these shitskins and not staying in their own shitty countries. Fuck off or die. The time will come when we push back and defend our homes. You will be erased. Keep it up I say, you're doing us a favor. Give us more reasons to remove you.

Yeah, but he was Germanic(Frank), so were the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths. But true that the muslim control of southern France was just a thing of some years.

have you not given you enough reasons ? you are weak, admit it you stupid whi*Oid, you fear us and you cant do anything against us.

Who the fuck are you cracker?
censor i and capitalize T

That map is strange to me. Turkey and Pakistan have been under European rule before, unless greece/macedonia doesn't count as Europe for some reason. Japan and South Korea have been partially controlled by Europeans if genetics matter instead of nationalities.

>Turkey and Pakistan have been under European rule before
>Turkey
Amerimutt in charge of history

Sorry for mistake, BLACK brother

fuck wh*Toids

filty muslims only made Romania to pay jyzia. and Basserabia was under tsarist influence, never ottoman.
stop this shit-tier disinfo

>The green parts have been under Christian control for hundreds of years

The state of untraveled cucks on this site.... Go Croatia, Serbia, or any middle Europe country you faggg

>1918 The Occupation of Constantinople - Constantinople Military occupation by the United Kingdom, followed by France, Italy, Greece, then abandoned.

>Britain officially dismantled the Ottoman Empire parliament on March 16, 1920 and restored it on September 9, 1922 to the Ankara Government

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

just for the lulz

>Charles Martel
You mean Karl Martell?

And EVERYTIME it happened we never quit until we drove the motherfuckers back, NO MATTER HOW MANY DECADES IT TOOK!

>that century when wh*toid wuz our slavs and we wuz kangz

Soon we will make Al Andalus brown again and breed out wh*teness from Europa

Fuck why is it so small

>>Charles Martel
>You mean Karl Martell?
you mean Chuck the Hammer?

InshaAlah brother

Europeans are a pathetic race. Muslims have always dominated you submissive people, enslaved and conquered you. In the middle ages we had science and philosophy whilst you lived in mud huts and built castles from wood

kek

Prepare your shitty sticks and stones, the time is coming. Keep doing what you are doing and your kind will be wiped from this earth. I can't wait. You don't even know what you're walking into.

Maybe not Turkey, but the region of Anatolia definitively was

>fast forward to 2017
>muslims extremists is winning
>pic
>white man's 'democracy' has failed them

Remember the crusades? We beat you primitives back to your cold shithole once and we will do that again

You never got southern france.
You never got hungary occupied.
Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

Nice b8.

really ? big words for a mutt

hahahah

>Istanbul=Entire Turkey
amerimutts everybody

Portugal will never stand alone in the task of expelling muslims and non europeans

>outnumbered

go ahead kike

ROFL

All those numbers lack of references or come from Muslim sources

>implying sand-niggers invented islam

wew lad

your medieval empires are not really relevant, so your current existence

But you guys still lose tho

/thread

not a single mosque was built in romanian lands during ottomans

>Winning against Persians and non white

Yeah I remember, your stinky monkey armies were repelled. You initiated most fights and here we still are. We could nuke you now, but unfortunately the Jews have their finger on the button, not us and definitely not you. Got your shit all backwards.

No kikery here, death to Israel is what I agree with kebabs on. That's about it.

do you realize hitler wanted germany to be islamic ? he was most likely a muslim, he liked islam very much and he didn't hide that.

Remember 1453?

pepperidge farms remembers

>We were totally fighting like 50 million people man
>Yeah it was just me and my mates, 20 men tops I aint shitting ya

Not now, but it was at one point

Hitler was Catholic, Ahmed.
He thought good of you for opposing the Jews, however he would not have you in our countries running amok being a parasitic criminal untermensch like you are.

You are falling for Jewish propaganda.

You mean (((thousands))) of years ago

The Siege of Vienna only lasted a few Months you inbreed Goatfucker

>he was a catholic
kek

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?" -Hitler

The amount of Muslims falling for Jewish plots is unbelievable, the Jews want Muslims to conquer Europe so the Jews can conquer the Middle East then reconquer Europe.

we only paid then nothing else

WE WUZ KANGZ AND MASHALLAH
ultimate edition

*was

>Thailand
>Korea
>Saudi Arabia
>China
Really?

Yes, a real Christian.
He is referring to faux judeo-christian Zionist, FAKE Christianity. Like we see today, the devil is in the house of God and Christianity as an institution had been compromised. Real Christians fight back. And that's what Hitler did. Fucking idiots believe that shit.

nah
it just happens the reponse hasn't been triggered yet
Reconquista took a while
but Reconquista II will surely come
you can always convert to avoid being wiped out, though

>
>>>Charles Martel
>>You mean Karl Martell?
>you mean Chuck the Hammer?
You mean cuck the drummer?

And now you only control the desert lol

Now it's the complete opposite situatuon,m8

well,thanks for the clarification.

merry christmas user
youtube.com/watch?v=vlR8nRxPa4M

>"the portuguese king stands alone...... NOT alone!" by brits and germans

youtube.com/watch?v=6p8--8FtIWs

OP has been a faggot all his life

please let it happen quick.Time to kill all rapefugee and restored Islam's good reputation.

Your people are stuck in the past. If you love the middle east so much why don't you go there or are you just another rapist degenerate looking for gibs.

Yes, but while whites developed mass destruction weapons that could easily eradicate your filthy race from the world, you are still stuck whith knives, stones, or the ultimate (((future weapon))) kamikazes

what do you lads have now? yore literally trash

I fucking love belgium posters.

Thank god for Sup Forums. Thank god for containment boards. I'm going back to real human discussion now lol

Well, I guess those french cucks can keep Corsica.

Actually, if hitler won the war, you shitskins would be either dead or slaves of the whites

>Croatia
>under Islamic rule, ever
Yeah no

In terms of conventional warfare,we are quite a formidable force (except for arabs)But when it comes to nuclear warfare,muslims are like the jews in ww2.But pakistan have nuclear weapons and a good ally to china (might gib some nukes).Pakistan and malaysian troops once saved U.S troops in somalia.

>you shitskins would be either dead or slaves of the whites

Hitler allied Islamic countries against white people. he was only interested in destroying communism and genociding Slavs and Jews.

Read Hitler's Table Talk.
He is clearly not a Christian. He says Christianity is a Jewish deception.

nothin personell, kid

>good reputation
>cutting off heads and limbs

Two can play that game roach