>an older couple walks in (50?)
>walks past everyone in line right up to the cashier
>"hello, ill take 20 on pump 2"
>doesnt realize you pump first then pay
>cashier tries to explain this to them
>"just give me 20 on pump 2 alright?"
>start to get annoyed
>i ask her "where are you coming from?"
>she turns her body towards me, looks very seriously at me and loudly says "the united states of america!"
>storms out of gas station
>drives away
why are americans so insecure? why didnt she just act like a normal human?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pump first then pay
Yeah, that makes sense. Fucking Canadians.

Lol.

I’m she sure was exactly as awful as you say but in America the machine won’t pump until you pay first so if you’re paying cash you gotta go in and do that before pumping

>you pump first then pay
No, you pump first and drive off.
God damn I love cucking leafs out of their fuel.

user are you trying to bully this great nation?

I thought it depended on the gas station. We've got both where I live.

We do this in Sweden too, probably because we're not plagued with crime like America

>the only people we have to worry about stealing our fuel is americans
fucking niggers

Itt things that didn't happen

Wait, so you haven't advanced enough to prepay yet?

if you use a debit card its prepay at the pump, but cash is indoors only

fucking cucks

>fill car
>walk in and pay
i understand that you third world amerimutts cannot understand what its like to live in a country with almost no crime but its okay just keep your flag everywhere.

>amerishits have to pay before filling up their cars because theyre subhumans who cant be trusted
lol

So what the fuck happens if you use over $20 of gas and only have a $20 on you?

wait, americans pay before filling their car?

>hmmm, this might cost me around ~$50 to fill

t. rape capital of the world

Only when paying cash, i assumed this was so that you could limit the amount you wanted to pay so you didnt go over the ammount you had on you.

>pump first then pay
You know how I know you are a suburban/rural retard?

>pump first then pay
Is this a meme or are Canadians actually this stupid?

even when gas stations were mostly pump first, pay later in america you could still pay first if you chose
why was the cashier being such a bitch? also, i don't see how this makes the old couple insecure.

In Poland it is like that too. In Germany, Czech republic, Russia, ukraine and probably all of europe too.

...you swipe your card at the pump, then pump, then hang the nozzle back up and it asks if you want a receipt printed out. If you paid with cash and don't use the full amount you prepaid you get your change back. It's not that complicated brother.

oh, so they limit how much the pump can give out? that makes sense

actually nah that's stupid

Is that how the muzzies get their molotov gas?

we have niggers here. we could have a policy that says black must pay before pumping and whites dont, but that wouldnt be equal so we all have to pay up front.

niggers and nigger sympathizers ruin literally everything.

Depends how much you go over if its a couple of pence they let you off but just get gud

I mean I guess that's an okay system but I personally would rather pay and pump with the lock on the handle until i hit the limmit rather than getting close to my ammount and then having to have an irl minigame to see if I can get the exact ammount.

Yup.. u learn to know how much in cash u need by the guage

The modern idea of White identity was created in USA and Anglos. Nazis never really believed in it the way the media lies. Americans feel all Whites should have a common set of customs, culture, and more. When they see things are more complex than Whiteness vs. not Whiteness, then they become insecure.

>drive on the opposite side of the road
>do the opposite order of operations when pumping gas

E U R O P E A N P O T T E R Y

>cannot understand what its like to live in a country with almost no crime
sounds like you just won a free shipment of niggers.
enjoy

Well, you CAN prepay for gas, I don't know what backwater shithole you're from if you cant.

We pay after we get petrol. Of course we have less niggers here

>Why are americans so insecure?
Doesn't sounds like insecurity. Why are you so bad at clinical diagnosis?

Watch what would happen with that pump than pay in niggerland or beanerland

Please redirect all niggers. Thank you

we are not you and me all we togther not human for them.Just read it and you understand.

US REPARATIONS: give Canada to the niggers

Here too

Burgers BTFO

Fuck that I'd drive off, fuck paying for gas

most of our land that you stole is covered in niggers anyway.

>Boomers push past everyone in the queue
>Hur dur why was the cashier a bitch

Niggers

Sorry sweetie but it's like this everywhere in the civilized world. Only crime-ridden shitholes demand upfront payment for petty stuff

well, you weren't when the law was implemented. You're the rape capital of the world now.

>walking home from grocery store
>American tourists in a nice truck stop by me
>politely ask me for directions
>give them directions
>they thank me
>tell them to have a nice day
Yeah, fucking insecure Americans, am I right?

> being so impotent that you sell gas on the honor system

>an irl minigame to see if I can get the exact ammount
Faggot there's a literal button to limit it to certain amount. You just lock it and start pumping.

>a fucking leaf

>hey look at this thing that two americans did
>why are 300 million people exactly like this

It used to be like this in the US decades ago, gas stealing in the major cities combined with technological progress meant newer automated pumps where you could slide a credit card, or needed to pay inside to activate the pump (or in the case of New Jersey someone pumps the gas for you and you tip them .88 cents).

That said considering Canadians aren't white anymore I won't have much of a problem with a pump and drive next time I'm in Ontario at Pajeets/ching chong charlie's gas station

>land that you stole
conquered.
we bequeath the Great White North as the freedomlands of native Africans expatriated in America.

t. memeflaggot who everybody hates

That's what the CCTV's are for, Tyrone.

> average Mexican

>doesnt realize you pump first then pay
That concept is damn near impossible to believe to Americans. If we try it, basketball Americans would empty entire gas stations.

Boomers are the only people I know who cut lines then get mad at everyone else for getting mad at them.

Woah there, no need to raise your voice

(you)

you stop at €19.99, try to squeeze a little more in and end at €20.01

It used to be like this in my hometown in Kansas until probably 2007-8. It either became a state or federal law that you had to pay first because we almost never had any issues with people driving off without paying for gas.

Yup and its not like standard vs. Metric.

Cars were invented in america. You cant blame us for using standard if you fucking pulled the same shit when it comes to cars. Fucking yurop fags, so dumb.

No black crime statistics... how many do you see now comparitively?

$50. WTF kinda car do you drive?
I get 15 gallons for $29. Keep in mind that gas prices are up currently.

Oh Swissbro, that is just a difference between the states themselves. I'm from California, so your reasoning is understandable, but I did experience the pump first and pay in North Dakota. To say the least, it was a pleasant surprise that some states have such comfy amenities due to trust and low crime.

I was in Canada during 2008 when the US dollar dipped below the Canadian dollar, about to get some currency converted when the 40yo French Canadian teller made a smart assed quip about how the Canadadollar finally beat the US dollar (for years the Canadian dollar was like 1/2 USD)
Like the USD was in the shit

So I fucking threw a pocket full of coin currency at her face (including a money roll of nickels) and took my currency exchange business elsewhere. That's the american way, even if you piss us off we'll tip you, we'll just do it in the most painful way possible and tell you to keep the change, you french slut

They wouldn't be able to survive the winters.

>2017
>not prepaying at the pump

why do people not do this? do they not have a debit card? its so much easier and you don't have to even worry about pumping too much you just hold the lever til its done

>resort to violence when confronted with banter

typical nigger

That's what full body coverage and license plate covers are for.

It makes a lot of sense when you live somewhere that isn't a low trust shit hole.

t. mutt who everyone hates

Some places in my town have a sign saying you have to prepay between certain hours but for the most part you can pump it first

They just take a pic of your license plate and hunt you down.

I live right by the boarder and sometimes I'll drive up to cuckada just to get free gas they're so stupid lmao what are they going to do

Do they just tell you in school everything was invented in the US?

Or are you just to lazy to do a basic Google search and would rather look like a moron?

The automobile was invented in Europe.

Send a moose rider after you to collect the $15.

Call the cops with your license plate number and get you stopped at the border? Not hard to figure out where that American license plate is headed..

First successful car was made in the US by Charles Edgar Duryea (1862-1938) and his brother Frank (1870-1967). If you mean prototypes and ideas of cars, then Leonardo invented the first one in Italy.

What if he wears a hoodie and takes a paper on his plates?

>Amerifats haven't yet accepted the inherent superiority of Canada
We'd annex your country if it weren't such a shithole full of mexican'ts and nignogs

He'll probably get pulled over before the border then. It's pretty suspicious if a guy wearing pretty much a disguise is stopping at the side of the road to block his license plate. The border towns in my province are low population and something like that would stick out like a sore thumb.

I didn't knew this until i drove a rental car through the US, people almost anywhere were very friendly, i never experienced the stereotypical amerifat patriot

it's awesome to drive around yourself in the US except certain cities like LA which are Belgium tier so because of that, i will attach an amerimutt, just to let you folks know how much of an offense this is.

It was invented by Karl Benz in 1886.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car

It says he didn't invent the first car. He invented the first prototype of petrol engine based car.

Seems like a hell of a lot of work to get gas once from a place then never again once they start suspecting people with full body outfits, masks and no license plate. Plus thats illegal.

People in the US are usually pretty nice people, as long as theyre not
>Fat
>Colored
>Drug addicted
Or
>Liberal

Unlike your shitty third world chinkhole our gas is cheap. I only pay 1.98 a gallon right now.

Invented first prototype petrol engine based car.

So we agree he invented the invented the car

Nogs stealing gas during the recession ruined U.S gas station etiquette for generations to come.

They literally switched to the pay first method about 6 months ago where I live

Fuck that kike shit by the way

> creates black metal
> becomes a liberal wasteland

Such potential, squandered so egregiously lmao. Joke country.

here in central michigan you never have to pay before pumping gas. only in places with minorities is this a thing.

You spelled black people wrong

ITT: another canadian who is proud of himself for living in small town: the country

Congratulations? We would probably be similar to you if we also had 2 dozen people.

whats that mutt? i cant hear you over all the nigger riots