Birth control is pretty much proven to make women more emotional, while also lose sex drive

Birth control is pretty much proven to make women more emotional, while also lose sex drive

People talk about why women are so stupid, but really look to the birth control hormones that women are coaxed all their early teenage years to use.

I'm not saying don't use birth control, wrap it up by all means if you don't want a kid, but this birth control pill shit should be suspect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EMRFAhfCX10
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1700732
parsemus.org/projects/vasalgel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but when I was a teen I didn't know that.

fun story for you

my testosterone levels are significantly higher than average as checked in a hospital

one of my exes was not on the pill when i first met her

relationship was great and so was the sex -- she loved the masculine shit

she insisted on the pill after a lot of fucking, though

i noticed a definite change in her behavior and body

she started gaining weight and crying a whole hell of a lot more

my masculine shit became a bone of contention for her and we broke up after a few months

alpha fux/beta bux is real, and the pill makes it even worse

one caveat to this is girls with IUDs

IUD girls love to fuck and don't mind the masculinity

my ex got on birth control and she went nuts. Now shes riding the cock carrousel

My wife was on birth control the whole time we were dating. She stopped taking the pill after we got married about a month ago and has been randomly crying or getting mad at me for no reason a lot more now that shes stopped taking it. Either this meme is fake af or I've already knocked her up, either way it doesnt reflect my experience

Here's a life hack for you guys. Force your girl to get an IUD. The copper one works for up to 10 years, is hormone free and just as effective as pills.

>People talk about why women are so stupid, but really look to the birth control hormones that women are coaxed all their early teenage years to use.

I am sure women were intelligent and cool headed before the invention of the birth control pill

Maybe it's just the change from going on or off it. Women cant cope and go crazy? Maybe in a few years your wife will get control of herself, then put her back on it and see if she losses it.

Protip: Shes getting ready to branch swing and is already talking to another guy.

>we got married about a month ago

why bro

why

>Birth control is pretty much proven to make women more emotional, while also lose sex drive
Source

youtu.be/EMRFAhfCX10

Thats probably her body adjusting to the hormone change. Birth control bascially stops ovulation. So her body has been tricked into thinking its pregnant for however long shes been on it. Theyre arent any harmful long term side effects but coming off the pill is tough. Hang in there user

My older brother got married 4 years ago and my younger brother a year after that. At each of their weddings I had nosey aunts wondering why I wasn't getting married. I tried brushing them off without turning into a mgtow sperglord.

>Wow are you gay?
>Who hurt you user?
>Not all women
>Just haven't found the right one
>Time to grow up and man up

Meanwhile these 3 aunts had 5 divorces between them and were cackling among themselves how they took their husbands to the cleaners in divorce court.

My older brother is now divorced after his wife cheated. He doesn't even know if the kid is his. He just barely gets by after alimony and child support. My younger brother is now separated from his wife after she accused him of sexual assault. Now he has a record and can't hold down a real job while she laughs about "getting him good".

So my aunts weren't so nosey at my cousin's wedding this past summer. I'm 28. Single. Holding a great job. Life is fine.

>a fucking leaf
You sound like a low class heathen. Marriage only works within the confines of incredible social pressure or religion. Getting married without those things is a recipe for suicide.

progestins can make women moody and gain fat so yeah birthcontrol can fuck women up,

and the shit in the op is pure synthetic poison - ethinylestradiol got banned after causing bloodcloths and deaths

how about just being responsible and having children with a long-term partner?

it's just an adjustment phase. she took artificial hormones for years, they need to rebalance now

>there aren't any harmful side effects

Except it raises your risk of breast cancer if you took it long, and that effect stays even if you stop taking it.
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1700732

It also turned women into feminist sluts who don't need no man and can ride the cock carousel.

I hate that the male sperm neutraliser is just being ignored because it impacts on (((big pharma)))'s profits

It's literally perfect, no more hormone shifts for women, no need for condoms (except for use on thots) so better sex for both partners, and no imbalance of the woman lying that she's on the pill and getting knocked up to trap you

We should demand the fucking male birth control

I was persuaded to use anti-depressants by my mother and a doctor when I was 15. I had enough sense to tell them to fuck off. Pretty sure women at that age can do the same thing.

Birth control reduces their thyroid output as well as testosterone (yes, women need it)

Vasectomy is 100% brah

I think he might be talking about Vasalgel.

parsemus.org/projects/vasalgel/

Virgin faggot confirmed