Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter out
mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/113/4041/1

Other urls found in this thread:

www87.zippyshare.com/v/ZZOeNQO9/file.html
youtu.be/vcVk8yMKPdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All is as the Crown Clown had intended, glory to the Clownposters!

The ones who gets the last laugh are us: the clowns!

Will Mutsuki be okay??

She will die and Saiko wins the Uriebowl.

Why would it be reckless for Kaneki to fight Amon? Amon is strong but he sure as hell isn't stronger than Kaneki.

Because Kaneki is now the overpowered autism lord that needs to help his friends who are low tier jobbers.

Fighting Amon would mean spending too much time in the lab which means that he is leaving his other companions alone with V for too long.

Not to mention that the CCG lab could in fact call the CCG as backup.

Kanekis group sure is a bunch of useless weaklings now.

Because Ishida's cheap drama and shipping bait. It's just plain dumbshit. Everybody and their moms know that Kaneki can overpower Amon's ass quickly if he wants it so badly.
Don't overthink about it user.

Anyways I really want insane!Arata and farmed!Hikari to appear, see Ayashit pee
his pants and be hypocritical for trying to "save m-muh shitty papa" even though he told Kaneki he must not.

What are your guesses for endgame ship? Don't know about you but there was a serious Touka/Kaneki vibe going on in this chapter.

Tsukiyama turning out to be the real tokyo ghoul and eating Kaneki in the very last panel, leaving a completely unsatisfied audience behind with nothing solved or explained and all 200 chapters in vain

would pay to see this so i can taste the tears of kanekifags

>Amon is strong but he sure as hell isn't stronger than Kaneki.

Last arc sure. Kaneki would destroy him easily, But it's been a month and a bit since them. Who knows what Furata and the CCG have done with him. Could be a closer match then we think

Touka will die to add more suffering.
Kaneki gonna die as well.
In the end it's gonna be Rize eating Furuta and Eto writing a book about this story.

There's also three more capsules named "Re" next to Amon. So, I guess Hairu, Shirazu and Rize or manager?

>people fail to realize that uta getting stabbed is just a part of his keikaku

>Hairu
What would a headless half ghoul look like?

Well, she's from garden, so her regeneration should be decent enough to reattach her head.

>Eto writes the ghoul bible
I like the idea. I doubt Touka will die though, given that people are coming back left right and centre

Why is the sunlit garden raising such semen demons

>Amon and Kaneik finally get to confroint each other
>b-but Touka

Fuck this shit.

Source?

Agreed, I just want Tsukiyama to get a happy end and Kaneki to die because it would be the perfekt anti-Naruto ending and shit on everybody who seriously believed there would be a solution to the conflicts in this universe.

they can confront each other once Amon successfully jobbed to his jobber colleagues

Did someone noticed that Nico kagune comes out from his feets?

So creppy old people can breed them

On the garden part or art? Here's the full and we learned about the garden part from her Arima flashback.

Yeah it's kinda weird

does ishida just not care or does it have a deeper meaning?

Is it just me or the art became too insufferable? I literally can't tell who's who anymore.

Isn't he just stepping over his Kagune?

Oh. Yeah that's really weird.

Kaneki x death is the only acceptable ship in this manga.

You can tell it's going down when even Tsukiyama looks shit.

When I saw it, I'm pretty sure Nico was controlling a detached kagune somehow. Him, Uta, and Donato are coming out of the woodwork with all these SPECIAL GHOUL POWERS. That said, Nico's is the least outright different of the bunch.

I'm sure he will die a Gladiator-style death after defeating the main villain whoever that might be, but there will be ships in the end, especially with Urie who is going to survive 100 %. Also there will be Touka/Kaneki prior to his death for maximum tears.

There was Tsukiyama this chapter?

>there will be touka/kaneki prior to maximum tears
You mean japanese tears

Not enough. Means another shit chapter.

>That said, Nico's is the least outright different of the bunch.
Wait till next chapter when Nico pulls out his healing chimera mind control kakuja

A shot from behind, when Ayato was talking about how everyone was trying their hardest

>Touka/Kaneki prior to his death for maximum tears.
Good God. Can it at least stay one-sided?

what a trainwreck, atleast some of the art is cool

I hope this arc doesn't end with yet another """death""" only to bring character X back in 20 chapters.

Ok, we're bringing the character back in 15 chapters to keep you all on your toes.

his kagune ability will be basically Pepe's from bleach

Niggerstream when are you going to update chapter 104?

What happened to Jaimini's box?

>Urine Qshit drama finally ends
>More Mutsuki Qshit drama incoming

Fuck

They've been dealt with.

Are you guys excited for the battle of the jobbers?

Niggerstream, why?

For www87.zippyshare.com/v/ZZOeNQO9/file.html

I hope Kaneki and Ayato vs V agents will be good.

>Ayato leaves the lab

When will Ishida move forward with that Arata reveal? He's obviously in one of the tubes.

According to Vox, the translator, they're still working on them. But the chapters are stuck in redraw hell.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
youtu.be/vcVk8yMKPdY

Mutsuki is fucked.

When Uta fleed he was walking like a spider.

Mutsuki is literally a fly stuck in a spiderweb

looks like that nigga from death note

What's the difference, even?

I thought those legs he made looked rather doll-like myself.

And aside from the heart shapes, Nico's kagune looks very much like a spinal cord.

>implying she won't go full ghoul magical kakuja bullshit mode and fuck Uta's shit up

Her RC level still wasn't mentioned. Ishida that hack will do everything to make Qs get to Kaneki's level so that they can fight in the future.

What is happening to art?
Its gets worst and worst every chapter.
Just look at character faces.

Fuck Mutsuki that stupid one eyed tranny.

>lets remove the rc represser from all these tubes full of ghouls and ditch!
>nothing can go wrong!
Fucking Ayato.

Damn.

The art really got worst.

>Nearly every chapter for the last year and a half has been about setting up new fights

What went wrong?

>that last one

kek'd

Why is his current art so shit? Ishida really needs a break.

>Him, Uta, and Donato are coming out of the woodwork with all these SPECIAL GHOUL POWERS.

Clowns just have the power of *IMAGINATION* on their side.

Thing with :re it really doesn't have any memorable pages.

I miss this manga.

Cherrypicking

KUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Beautiful.

Which Eto's Kakuja was bigger, the one she used agaisn't Ken or Furuta

Find a :re counterpart to this

Ken, definitely

Does Amon raped the author's mom? cuz i think he hates him A LOT.

Niggerstream still using "he/him" for Mustuki....

What?

Is this supposed to be good ? It's not.

Current :re is uneven but a lot of it stems from the scanlation process, if you look at the raws of last chapters the improvement is palpable. And fortunately, for long now Ishida doesn't draw his faces as alieny as in the first part. (Look at Hirako's first appearance)

I liked Shota Kaneki pages

ok

>Thing with :re it really doesn't have any memorable pages.

The closest thing would be Kaneki's "I've had enough of dreaming." but it still doesn't come close to the way Ishida executed it in part 1. What happened to him?

>leaving his other companions alone with V for too long.
That's retarded. What was the point of bringing the most powerful ghouls to the lab if they can't tank attacks from V? Even the low-tier S rate ghouls are dealing out punishment to V.

If only Urie died here

Leave cuckrie alone.

I don't feel strongly about shipping but come on, obviously Touka is going to win regardless of opinions on her character.

Kaneki/Touka has always been the endgame ship. Doubt both are surviving though.

I doubt Ishida legitimately has the balls to kill them off.

I could forgive the shitty art in part one but Ishida seems to be embracing his awful style instead of becoming more intelligible with it

It's the worst kind of shounen.