YONLAD WUMPF 12 DIET COMES? 12???????

YONLAD WUMPF 12 DIET COMES? 12???????

IMPEACH!

You believe time? There's your joke.

this really corned my beef....

I don't think anyone can drink that much diet coke a day and still be as lucid as Trump.

6 BAZILUIJN BEIPUSISS FOR DARGALD POMPF!!!!!

>12
>10+2
>FUCKING TWELVE

Colberts head literally explodes.

ROOOORRRR JONALD!!!! JONALD U ONLY GET ONE COKE AND ONE SCOOP! ONE DIET OCKE FLOTE PER DAY SOBALD HUMPF JUST ONE!

Can we get an infographic on the effects of all the drugs being taken by the MSM will do to you? (e.g. zoloft, ritalin, boner pills, ludes, etc.)

WHAT THE FUCK I CANT BELEIVE I VOTED FOR THIS ORANGE PEICE OF SHIT NEXT TIME ITS HER TURN

12 diet cokes?
IMPEACH HIM!

all memes aside drinking 12 cokes a day is extremely fucking bad for your health and chugging sodas is the main reason why americans are fat

Another Peabody award winning piece of journalism by Time magazine -lol

I watch CNN......for the commercials so I know what products to avoid buying......many mind-altering pharmaceuticals like you mention for their viewers to keep them dumb imo

THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE SCROGGLED BLARMPHHHH!

IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW!!

>ONE DIET OCKE FLOTE PER DAY
This is goddamn hilarious to say out loud in a rage voice.

TWO PACKS OF DIET COKE? IMPEACH

right - thats 3 1/2 cases a week - fake as fuck "news"

You do realize they're meming his "bad health" so that when a heart attack comes along people don't question it?

You’re probably right. Heart attack gun is going to get him.

2 SCOOPS

HNNNNGGG DRUMPF DONALD BLUMP 12 COKES

He started it by posting those taco bowls, KFC and hambugers on Twitter. He’s probably is going to die of a heart attack.

TWELVE SCOOPS

thats pretty fucking much tbqh

B̡̺̦̱̱̬͎̝̙̰̟̦̺̮̦ͤͤ͆ͪͮ̐͂ͪ̒̐͞Ḻ̮͚̥͉̻̝̤͎̙̩̭̼̳̝ͭ̍͋͛̈́́̚̕͞͞Ȏ̶̡̦̞̝̼̭̩̽̉̈́͐̐̿̎͆̓͋͋͋͆ͫͮN̴͓͍͔̼̠̦̥̩̞̟̭̉ͩ̂͂ͤ̐͒ͨ̋͛ͭͣ̀͒ͫ̚͘ͅÃ̶̰̻̳̤̰̘̜̭̳̗̮̱̰̰̺̯͙͊ͪ͛̑̎̌̈́̓̂̽̊͋̑͒̐̀̚͡L̵̡̳̻̠͎̙̗̤̼͚̪̦͇̠̰̠̬̖̤̍̋͆ͯ͐̏ͣͫͮ͑̇̚͝D̜̫̜̣̺̮͚̒́ͬ͌͗ͩ̋̀͟ ̴̛͔̜̯ͫͭ̀̾͂̂̊ͯ͠͠͡P͕̩̣̭̬̠͍̜̩͈̂͑̂ͫ͛͑͐̊̀̎͌ͧ̍͜͝H̡̬̻͈̯̫̪̗̖͔̺́ͤ̇ͩ̏ͩ̕U̢̳̞̩͔̝̭͚͚̽̏ͫͯ̔͘͜M̷̷̡̹̫̠̘̜̠̤̹̰̫̜͓̩͓̟͓͑̑ͧ̿̈́ͭ̈́̃́́̚̚P̩̻͓̠̙̟̮̖ͧ̆ͣ̈͗̂ͨͤ̀́̚͠ͅF̧̧̢̫͕͕͉̣͖̦͉̜͉͎̩͖͈͈̯̝̻̉ͤ͐̎͂̈͒͞Ţ̷̷͉͕̹͖̥̺̭̮̺̯̮͕̻͔̭̓͗̿̔B͚̖͎̦̙̼̮̩̘͕͎̗͎̙̬̠̑̃̌ͩ̇ͬ͋̊̑͂͜͞͡͞Ọ̦͖̬̩̬̯͚̑ͮ̀͋̽͊̄̌͛̃̋̏̔̀̚̚̕͠

they didn't even get the story right
he drinks at least 24 a day

BOTONALD BLOMBF

Every hour on the hour.

who gives a fuck you retarded nigger? he's in his 70s

TOW SOOCPS

I don't know how. Diet coke is so terrible. Hell, regular coke is pretty shitty, too.

12 diet cokes and 2 scoops

TRONALD FLOMF

he's having ice cream floats

DONALD DUCK!!!! GIVE THE 12 DIET COKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

12 SIPS A DAY MAKES THE LEFTIST CRY CRY AWAY

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DRANK 12 DIET COKES? HITLER!!! MY GRAND PAPPY WHO SURVIVED THE HALOTOAST TOLD ME SO!

Twelve 12-ounce cans a day?

So Trump drinks over a gallon of Diet Coke every day?

This is worth it simply for the return of the Colbert memes.

It's hysterical propaganda

TALVE SCOOPS?!?!?! BLOMF?!

I dont believe someone could stomach the taste of that garbage 12 times a day. All "Diet" sodas are scams and taste like shit. Just have the regular stuff and just drink the shit in some goddamn moderation. You dont need soda everyday, just limit it to when you go out to eat, dont buy the shit for your place. Drink tea, water or natural juices.

bleep boop

IMPEACH

PEE PEE TAPE! PEE PEE TAPE! PEE PEE TAPE!

PEE PEE POO POO WHERE IS THE DIET COKE DONALD DUCK

DRUMPTF

DROMPF!!!

PS what clip is the Colbert meme capped from?

sources familiar with his drinking said

>153610964
SIX OF TWO SCOOPS???

Settle down Ollie and have a diet Coke. You are hard to understand when hyperventilating

Sources familiar with Trumps gastric movements claim he shits 14 times a day.

Haha, funny thread, where'd you guys get this one?