Solve the water problem worldwide

Solve the water problem worldwide

rare

Switch to Brawndo

Kill like 90% of the population

Gather the greatest scientists in the world to create a machine or device that can turn urine into clean water. Problem solved. Unlimited water.

like Bill Nye?

the hell is that flag

Just put up more water fountains everywhere

Half the population
Actually decimate it
Problem solved

RARE

dont settle civilizations in the middle of a desert.

Just a rock on the coast, covered in apes.

Also, its fucking awesome.

ban assault water

Theres too much water, i agree.

>a fucking key

Anyone who doesn't get enough water dies. Then everybody has enough water.

A FUCKIN PINECONE

It's what plants crave

handheld desalination pumps for niggers everywhere. toilets will be fixed by launching waste into the ocean weekly. humans will need to be consumed for food if you are a subhuman you will likely be designated as food at birth

there wouldnt be one if shitholes could manage to run and maintain desalination plants

It's called an ecosystem. Water is available for unlimited use.

Nice flag
>cleanse Africa

Fukushima + Chromium-6 + hydrofracking

Kill non-whites, this is the white man's water.

There's plenty of water when I look around me. I can't help the fact that other countries suck at finding their own.

Put an impenetrable wall around africa, stop giving them aid, and forget about them for about ~200 years or until they sort their shit out. Whatever comes first.

If they are still the savages they currently are at that point, glass the continent and repopulate it with our advanced society.

If they cant even get simple drinking water right, they dont deserve to have a resource rich continent.

WE ONLY HAVE MOUNTAIN DEW AND PLANTS DON'T LIKE MOUNTAIN DEW :(

let them drink orange juice

>world is mostly water
>shitskins too dumb to filter it
>whitey promotes shitskin breeding / racemixing world wide
>mutts throw plastic in the water world wide
>racemixing destroys the planet

non whites lack the brain function to keep a civilization intact, they just destroy everything around them

>worldwide
Why ?

White countries have plenty of waters for their population. If you live in a desert, maybe you should shit 10 kids, but hey, you do what you want, just don't blame me.

There's only one reply to your question. Seize all white countries firefighting planes, fill their tank with chemical sterilizer and spread the whole Apefrican continent.

wrong picture

melt the icecaps. more water everywhere.

Stop giving aid to third world countries. Without the aid they wouldn't be able to breed beyond their carrying capacity and create the sort of dependencies that are causing this 'crisis'.

lmao where the fuck do you think tap water comes from?

Nuke Antarctica

Checkmate faggots

Wow. Sure are a lot of water threads today. I wonder who's paying, and how I get aboard?

I wonder what the end game is too.