I dont really come to Sup Forums but over the last couple months ive grown sick and tired of how America is being run...

I dont really come to Sup Forums but over the last couple months ive grown sick and tired of how America is being run. Racism is at an all-time high with Whites (majority) and Blacks, Spanish, etc (minorities being divided.

Trump has proven his stupidity of this nation by trying to deport millions of people, raise taxes on poor and blatantly flatout say he enjoys Twitter more than being the Leader of the Freeworld.

Education systems are horrid and the fact that the Right and Left political sides of this country would rather attack one another than do anything about it is insane. I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view and in short Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/california/districts/san-juan-unified/encina-preparatory-high-3305
youtube.com/watch?v=gDnfwwS5_gE
youtube.com/watch?v=9GhXTKJwITg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know where to begin with this uninformed bullshit.

Tell me about your dad.

Lol do you ever get bored of making the same thread every week?

uninformed bullshit? Please elaborate since youre clearly retarded

stepdad and he's white.

What are you talking about? You come here all the fucking time. Do you only own one hat?

how's your parents Larry and Maggie doing?

Nice shoop/staged bullshit

Goodbye shill

tl;dr:

>i'm a low iq nog and RAYCISSSSMMMSSSS mmk

POL is an extreme version of what is going on

most of america gives zero fucks about race etc, only the very small minority of people who are fucking super loud and vocal about shit make it seem the country is radically polarized

>tired of all the bullshit
>wont tell his nigger friends to stop stealing and shooting each other
woo lad you're a leader of your community

don't be dumb

Your nose is like the size of a bell pepper.

help your people be better

this niggers threads again jesus christ. my god go get a job nigger

the jew has enslaved us all

>I dont really come to Sup Forums but over the last couple months
oh rly. Yet I remember seeing you jsut a week or two ago with another dumb thread like that. Weren't you redpilled in the previous one, you won't be in this one. So either you're trolling or you're dumb

>grown sick and tired of how America is being run
>Racism is at an all-time high
>comes to Sup Forums
user, I'm not sure I follow.

Yeah I own one hat and I prefer this brand.

someone needs to put some fear into you people.

Obvious slide thread.
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

>white stepdad
Impossible! White men with strong family values and morals?? Inconcievable!

>Racism is at an all-time high
absolute nonsense you millenial faggot.

make America great
kys nigger

don't be a nigger and educate yourself

you come here literally all the time trying to get people to watch your faggy nog yt show you also pick and choose what you reply too and have been argued into deleting the threads i do not understand niggers at all.

So what are YOU doing to help your fellow noggerz?

or are you just expecting the white man to fix your own problems for you

hahaha
lookit this faggot living in a halfway house

Lurk more nigger, no one gives a shit about you or your perceived grievances.
The world is going to shit and all you care about it muh racissm, muh po-lice shootin criminals but dey wuz good boys n shiet

Go buy a shotgun and a buckshot shell. Load shell into shotgun, rack the shell into chamber. Place shotgun between your knees with the butt resting on floor. Put barrel into your mouth and pull the trigger.

BOOM, all your futile cares and bullshit concerns gone in an instant.

But we know the truth. You are a coward who won't an hero so you will bitch, moan and complain while better men, us, decide the future for you.

Fucking BASED

shut the hell up, you people go on and on about this nigger shit when youre pale white cracker snow-niggers

>more uneducated people.

Do you people really want me to instill fear in you?

Education started going to shit under Clinton. Every president since has made it worse, especially Obama.
'No child left behind' and common core have crippled our education system. Every kid I love talked to that graduated since 2005 is borderline retarded.

>deporting illegals is bad
No.
All immigration should be done legally and based on merit, the best move to the front of the line.
Birthright citizenship should only apply to those with a citizen parent.

But feel free to explain why you think otherwise.

You come here all the time, you're a masochist

I don't let fear run my life because I am not a pussy snowflake, I'm a man and control my own life. Just like everyone else in the USA

I look forward to the day when saying 'racist' to whites is the same as saying the N-word to niggers!

You're a wife's son? Do you receive a lot of gifts from your cuck step-father?

I know, we really need to step it up.

we should have racism be much higher by now.

Cringe

i would be so depressed if I were an ugly poverty nigger living in a community halfway house as an adult.
the only thing you have to look forward to is going to the penitentiary

>Complains about racism
>Threatens the most martially successful people in the history of mankind with violence

rly mek me think

>ashamed to be black in america
Wouldn't you be just as ashamed where ever you went? I mean if you have a sense of ownership in the behavior of your race then wouldn't you feel that same shame even back in africa (where everyone would be happy to see you go as soon as possible)

DO IT, FAGGOT

>not answering anything
>just shitpost trolling fat nerds
wew lad

Let me tell you about the kikes

You are like woman, always want attention. Great lala homo man.

Be user, strong Chad, no skin colour.

>OOGA BOOGA SHUT UP ME ANGRY ME WANT YOU SHUT UP
Is this how nigger's brain functions? Truly, nignogs are subhuman apes.

Fuck you are ugly
Niggers are really ugly

Die nigger.

You're a nigger on Sup Forums and instead of creative baiting you just do some stupid unimpressive shit. Go make an Indiegogo campaign to get a personal baiting coaching from some sick Austrlian cunt. You fucking waste of air.

>Education systems are horrid

Education system is fine. I, along with tons of other people went: Local pub school to JC to state skool = college grad. All with in the California system. It's fine but you need parents who put in a little effort to educate their own childern too. My mother made sure I had books to read as a kid and if I showed interest in some topic here was a book etc etc. You can even pick them up at goodwill for cheap or free at a library.
The problem is parents dump their kids off at school and treat it like day care.
Then wonder why their kids bomb out. What parent can't teach/help their kid up to at least a highschool level on most topics!?!
Why is this school one of the worst in Sacramento? Sup Forums would say it's the 83% minority rate but still, 2.6 college readiness? 10% 13% math/reading proficiency? That's parents failing their children, not the school system.
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/california/districts/san-juan-unified/encina-preparatory-high-3305

I noticed that nigers are as comfy with taking picture of themselves as woman are
Regardless of their soy boyinism.
Its weird idk

I joined the sinestro corps today, so you people will FEAR me.

>Im a man

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH PLEASE MAN

>MOST "Successful"

Oh my sides, you need to stop.

You clowns done being fools?

Ok im about to make you people fear me

The bottom line is minorities want whites to lose all their property and die off. All the talk about "racism," "race relations," "divisiveness" etc. is irrelevant. This is a war to the death, and whites don't intend to lose. Minorities have to go back to their continents of origin or they will die.

Mexicans are proud members of the WHITE race; fuck off negro puto pinche mayate FUCK we don't want you

Some tips:
- Sup Forums has AI running on it, be aware.
- Racism is reality. It's hard coded into our evolution. Tribalism is real.
- See what Malcom X, Muhamed Ali, and George Lincoln Rockwell have to say about race
- Hitler was right on many things
- Whites and blacks would get along great if we had our own nations.
- Jews simultaneously promote multiculturalism for non jews, and racial homogeneity for jews
- Non-amerindian Hispanics are basically white; get a better grasp on what race is.
- See who is behind Trump camp. Trump is not an idiot, he is just (((following orders)))

God bless fellow human subspecies. Reality is stranger than fiction. We dont have to hate each other, just understand reality.

Niggers commit most of the crimes. Niggers must die. You know very well that if niggers had the power they would kill whitey. Niggers are the cancer of the earth, they destroy everything they touch.

Die, nigger, for the greater fucking good.

>I dont really come to Sup Forums but over the last couple months
Stop right there nigger. You're here literally every fucking day posting your Blacked bait threads. Get the fuck out no one care what a nigger tries to think.

Based

We are white; FUCK these an*Mefag DOGS who deny that

Stop breaking the fucking law

Kek

I don't know about all blacks, but this guy definitely has some mental problems

>trump wants to deport millions of illegal aliens
They're felons genius. The only reason they're in the US is because nobody has kicked them out yet. Their legal definition is someone with no right to stay. It's like someone breaking into your house and squatting there and refusing to leave.

>Museo del Oro
That sounds...interesting, where is it if you don't mind me asking?

eat shit and die pale skinders

You're right user. The visigoths conquered the Americas.

>Ok im about to make you people fear me

> nigger
> doing something
choose one

Our lolcow retruns! I could use some chocolate lulz right now. I really liked your "rightwinged leftist" video especially the part where you smacked your lips.

>Smacks lips
>YALL RACIST DRUMPF IS WORSE THAN HALL OF COST AND SLAVERY N SHEEEIT

Why are you posting from a closet?

I've revoked your black card

youtube.com/watch?v=9GhXTKJwITg

>explains to him that illegal aliens are criminal under US law and should be deported.
>eat shit and die pale skinders
Just another stupid nigger i guess.
Sage and hide.

Proof that you're not black.
You're a nigger.
When shtf, glhf. You gone' die.

I grew up around blacks, that's why I don't like them. I'm talking some dark ass mother fuckers. You're like, half black. Probably some "woke nigga" who grew up in a white neighborhood and acts like he has a dark past, but doesn't do that shit anymore. You probably tell some stories about how you were involved in some gang to all your white suburban friends to impress them about how cool and black you are while passing around the blunt and listening to Kanye West.

I had to live around the darkest of the dark ghetto ass niggers. You're just some fucking guy, a clown.

Can you come fuck my wife with your big black cock? I want to see your cum dripping out of her pussy.

Timestamp with watermelon or fried chicken NOW or nobody believes you are nigger related in the pics

>flatout say he enjoys Twitter more than being the Leader of the Freeworld
God forbid someone not enjoy their work. No doubt he likes spending time with his family more than working too. What a racist asshole.

nice fucking bunk beds, faggot
ahahahahahahaha
adult retard in a halfway house because "muh rehtard status"

kill yourself. you'll probably fuck it up because you're a lazy nigger

fuck the jews and niggers

>because you're a lazy nigger

You would never say the n word to his face, coward.

i need a friend

can i get a free hug?

come at my cracker jack fags, youd never say it to my face cause society wont let you. fucking pieces of literal imp shit :^)

im quaking in my booooots

You stupid fucking nigger, it's 12/17/17 unless you use some kind of nigger logic where the year is in the middle.

>You would never say the n word to his face, coward.
actually being scared of niggers...lol
leafs

do you not realize that every time you come on here nig, you keep giving away your information .. personal information? there are anons here who will dox your shit skin ass, find you, and you wont ever be heard from again...you really are ignorant huh?

I know they wouldn't say it to your face, i even said that man. I was just asking you if you wanted to fuck my wife with your BBC???

Pol never learns. Stop falling for old bait and copy pastas. Sage

Fuck off you worthless nigger. If you're ashamed to be here, go back to Africa and be a kang. Your small amount of European admixture is the only thing that allows you to convince yourself that you are capable of introspection. But you are still not human. You are Homo Africanus. Your whole race is an evolutionary dead end and you don't deserve to live in America. Your opinion about anything is no more relevant than a horse's.

nigger larper

> right-winged Leftist view

Yes. You are correct. This is the consequence of identity politics. You can thank Saul Alinsky and his scholars like Clinton. The game of segmenting and dividing the world into shades of opposing interests has only one conclusion.

They want to foment inter-clade resentment just as a way to get to class warfare. But they don't understand the darkness of the human heart. When you begin to allow people an outlet for righteous fury -- moral exception, they will justify ANY means. We quickly lose focus on the blurred lines and can only settle on clean ones. Faction. Flag. Color. Something you can use to make a decision at ten yards in the dark.

Never forget they did this for control, and in the end, they will lose it.

>tfw whytebread crakkas don't check what date did he actually write

cotton aint gonna pick itself boy
git

>say it to my face
What's your address and I'll do just that.

>raise taxes on poor
I realize you're not smart enough to grapple with the finer points of tax policy, but raising the standard deduction = lowering taxes on the poor.

>I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view
what the fuck does that mean?

>in short Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America
Sounds more like a personal failing tbqh

>I dont really come to Sup Forums
bullshit, kid

What the hell are you talking about? I only asked why you were posting from a closet. What's with the racism, friend?

>pic unrelated

>right-winged leftist
wat
Okay I'll believe niggers have inferior IQ now. I always thought they had certain problems but the IQ is a huge one apparently.

It’s a copypasta. Sage in all fields

We don't want you, your hideous women, or anything to do with your race of disgusting stinky little taco goblins. Claim to be white one more time and I'll come down there and force-feed you all of the beans

I warned you people, one more stunt like this shit youre doing now and ill start getting serious. dont test me Sup Forums, youre just a bunch of middle aged clowns on the internet

do you really want me to personally declare war on your shitty imageboard

Just make my food and stop trying to larp as an intellectual.