Uh oh, Sup Forums. He uploaded a new video. How will JF ever recover?

Uh oh, Sup Forums. He uploaded a new video. How will JF ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTDGT_HnGXw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeHC96BwemQ
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/realtime
youtube.com/watch?v=JbCw6iQjADg&t=427s
youtube.com/watch?v=J0xGsh8u-SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did kraut seriously just TKO himself ?

Noticed how every pro#kraut comment is written in the same buzzwords, i.e "snowflake" "salt" or "triggered"?

You can read the exact same under TYT/Buzzfeed/Vox videos.

I swear, this guy is in bed with these corporation in one way or another and they are using bot/spam accounts to uphype their own garbage.

For Kraut himself it was really important to get his like/dislike ratio up again, you can hear him talking about that in the leaked audio, probably to fulfill certain contracts.

This guy is 100% a plant to take down the skeptics on youtube, who have nagged TYT/Vox/Buzzfeed/MTV for so long and the Alt-Right too.

It's ze reckoningk!

Holy fuck this is the most childish shit I've seen in a long while

The siren edit and flashing lights, fucking really?

holey moley this man is a retard

absolute madman

Also interesting to note that Kraut no longer whines about being poor (which he used to do a lot). Makes you wonder ((((((who)))))) finances him now.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Another r/k video the last one went so well

It's a fake ass black pigeon speaks. Why are leftists so unoriginal? Can't you even hire someone with a few brain cells?

(((Kraut)))

interesting

Kraut is such a fucking moron. He's going to lose his career on YT for "destroying" the "alt-right", meanwhile JF and Ryan have exploded in popularity.

I've noticed the amount of spam coverage he gets on here, when really in the "Skepticverse" he's an extremely low hanging fish with no subs and no views. It's pretty obvious shilling.

Well he's a jew so..

>I would like to boil you alive in excrement.

Straight out of the Talmud.

JEFF HOLIDAY IS GASLIGHTIGN BEARIGN ON A STREAM youtube.com/watch?v=zeHC96BwemQ

GET IN HERE

>be Kraut
>fall for the "alt right are just right wing SJWs meme"
>try to debunk them
>get BTFO a hundred times over

>my eceleb is better than yours
Jesus, I hate nupol

Round 5, GO!

This is how the Skeptic™ community dies. All because one vindictive and pathetic little bitch STILL doesn't know when to accept defeat

>people who put in work to redpill others
>eceleb
Oh go fuck yourself.

I don't know, not like I am going to watch that crap.

Two more dislikes and it's at 1,000 dislikes.

Get on it, goys.

How is Andy Warski popular? He's dumb as fuck and as funny as aids.

This is pretty funny considering Krauts argument in the first r/K video he made where he completely denied the idea of a relativistic r/K model saying Millennial Woes thinks he has fish sex organs or something retarded like that. Meanwhile everyone explained to Kraut that r/K is a relativistic model that can be applied within groups and across groups... and now they are explaining it back to us as if we've been suddenly BTFO? This is so retarded but I can't stop watching haha. Good god.

he didn't attack JF though, he just proved that even JF agrees with the skeptic community that race realism is dumb

Not gonna lie, Former skeptic here. It’s hilarious seeing Kraut crash and burn but in all seriousness, we cannot let him get his hands on the Jeans.

lol that feel when the animated self looks WAY better than the one in real life.

daily reminder that jeff was a literal unironic SHARP

Isn't Blaire White on the right?

Wouldn't that mean that Kraut could dox her?

Y'all are just jealous of his aryan genes, bigots ;))

Did this happen around the time Soros disbursed all that money to various activist organizations?
He may have been hired.

funny joke but we're done for

BAHAHAHAHA!!

reminder kraut deleted a comment in his newest video which said Sargon denounced him
try to find Brythonic
he became the very thing he hated

>Jesus, I hate nupol

Me2

This place went to shit after Trump won. We had a few E celeb threads a day. Now its all day every day.

I'm sick of hearing about Lauren Southern fucking brown guys and Kraut being an idiot I DONT GIVE A FUCK can we actually solve the demographic crisis in the west already?

Krauts only accept total victory, or in this case, total defeat

WEW. JF got BTFO this time, lads..I'm not a Krautfag per se, but Kraut really had his facts in order this time. Looks like it's back to the drawing board!

I'm just waiting for him to start disabling comments and hiding his like count

Septic community confirmed

>How is Andy Warski popular? He's dumb as fuck and as funny as aids.

Because he is a wigger with non white friends.

The truth is alot of SJW types are now pretending to be "centrists" because they see how toxic the left has become.

This is helping push the overton window.

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/realtime
Have this open for the keks. He's lost about 60 subs in the last 10 minutes.

Nah, this was before then. The Kraut meltdown has its origins over a year ago with him getting pissed at Edgy Sphinx, and was really set in motion with that "Race is Real" video posted sometime in the summer.

>Krauts video just hit a thousand dislikes

>lord sargon

He seems to be testing how far the definition of "total defeat" can go.

Why did he get so fucking obsessed with the alt right?
I'm not even a member and its making me cringe.

then why are you here?
go start a thread or join one
you are like a retard who walks into a McDonald's and orders food and you constantly complain to the cashier why you hate McDonald's

You may not like it but this is what peak Youtube Skepticismᵀᴹ looks like.

Is that really him?

Yup, a mixed Anglo, German-jewish mutt.

I have no idea really what's going on.
I'm just going to wait for Jim's video on it so he can break down the autism.

Also this cunt sounds like a German Sargon in the way that he speaks.
Every single fucking word is spoken with such smug self satisfaction it makes you want to choke a bitch.

without JF we are dead

Not the same desu, it would be more like if you went to the same mcdonald's for years and then one day you went there and it was full of retards and the people behind the counter were faggots, fundamentally changing how good the mcdonald's was

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a really good summarization.
youtube.com/watch?v=JbCw6iQjADg&t=427s

Well user... It all started when pic related made a video saying Race is real. Some black guy got pissed because he had a massive boner for her. Kraut attempted to debunk her video in a livestream with someblackguy, couldn't without simply calling her racist, and that started his vendetta against the alt-right.

He is 1/4 jewish

>mfw this comment section
Between the top-tier shitposts and the butthurt leftists claiming the "alt right is BTFO", this just made my fucking day

>Where's Zeph? Is he having an emotional connection with his girlfriend? Does he get to watch from the cuckshed while the ex-husband she lives with plows her on the regular?
>Not gonna lie, Former skeptic here. It’s hilarious seeing Kraut crash and burn but in all seriousness, we cannot let him get his hands on the genes.
>How can you say heritability can't be inferred whe you have the superiority complex of Anglos, the neuroticism of a Jew, and the autism and the hatred of the other from your German side?
>Unbelievably but true. This shitstorm proves that the Alt Right is more stupid and ignorant than the SJW-scene.
>The alt right has given up on arguments and are now attempting on shaming tactics hoping to silence dissenting opinions with their sheer numbers
>So many butthurt right wingers. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Yes. You're whiny little cunts. The irony is amazing. You talk about how the SJWs are fragile, yet you can't take criticism. Also, race doesn't decide even the IQ of someone. It's a combination of several factors, but race is not one of them.
>so (((One Species))) opposes Race Realism but is extremely supportive of Israel? How could one be against Alt Righters but be supportive of Jewish Racism?
>HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN?!
>the virgin 17 minutes vs the chad 3 hours

I don't know he can be so smug with that ugly mug lol

This is the best comment section since youtube released its tranny video.

>the virgin 17 minutes vs the chad 3 hours
Had a very loud kek at that one, too

>Lord Sargon
>Ringwraith Vee

Fucking Bugmen idolizing ecelebs like that

fucking hell, launch this soy potatoe nigger into the sun please.

>Black faggot
Did he just acknowledged race?

dose sargon still support this dipshit?

Kraut is clearly reatard though

Sargon's got enough of his plate.

show me your rare krauts!

Im listening to a stream with Jeff and Andy. Jeff is tolorable but holy fuck Andy is annoying

it gets better

He disavowed in his typical cuckboy "b-but actually both sides are in the wrong here" fashion.

He's nominally disavowed him in the softest way possible. Probably still coordinating behind the scenes but just doesn't want to connect his brand with him any more, because he cares about the bottom dollar of muh ad revenue neetbux

he literally disavowed kraut, excommunicated him from the church of skepticism and removed his video that was mirrored on his channel

>This is pretty funny considering Krauts argument in the first r/K video he made where he completely denied the idea of a relativistic r/K model saying Millennial Woes thinks he has fish sex organs or something retarded like that. Meanwhile everyone explained to Kraut that r/K is a relativistic model that can be applied within groups and across groups... and now they are explaining it back to us as if we've been suddenly BTFO? This is so retarded but I can't stop watching haha. Good god.

He's a fucking lying jew, what a surprise.

He actually makes some interesting points in all his race realism videos but Sup Forums is too low IQ to not live in an echo chamber.

>Literally called "alt-white" and uses it 2 or 3 times in the first minute, then repeatadly throughout the video
>17 minute video after already being tired of his pathetically long 40-50 minute plus videos.
Getting tired of Kraut.
Pretty sure it is well known in the science world that "blacks" (and maybe asians?) have shorter pregnancy cycles with higher chances for problems as opposed to virtually every other "Race" of human. They use it to determine possible risks and problems using "race" as a guideline, but it's not talked about because it could hurt peoples feelings.

Plus what the fuck is this video even about? All I can get from it is cherry-picking overly-specific points to pettily attack someone for implications, randomly attacking the idea of belkanizing the united states, and WAY TOO MUCH shitty editing.

What the fuck is this?

kaggnazis

Holy shit it's Alex Jones.

Kek pls tell me that's shopped.

We're witnessing the collapse of Kraut's career.

There was an a Jewyork Times reporter in his discord.
Its all connected. Antifa, the mainstream outlets, these little cuck groups online. They all overlap because they serve the same purpose.

Nothing can be done now. He is committed to to akbaring himself on the pyre of skepticism™
youtube.com/watch?v=J0xGsh8u-SQ

just leaving this here

>>How can you say heritability can't be inferred whe you have the superiority complex of Anglos, the neuroticism of a Jew, and the autism and the hatred of the other from your German side?

>Did he just acknowledge
Did he just acknowledge - sorry, phoneposting and bad autocorrect

Kraut is a pudgy fuck, who really needs to shave.

Nice proxy Kraut.

HOLY SHIT HE REMINDS ME OF THAT VILLIAN NEWSCAMERA MAN FROM MEGAMIND AHAHAHAHAAHA

you already posted this in the other thread kraut and everyone already called it out

27 going on 38

I'm banned by mods, kek.

Can't violate Jeff's safe space.

Also, Jim spotted. He isn't working and slacking off!

we're reaching levels of sophistry that shouldn't even be possible.

Is it just me or are Europeans getting worse and worse at speaking English?

This is bretty gud.

Voice changer, super slow diction. How is anyone listening to this without killing themselves.