COMEY HAPPENING

Comey and Mueller were pardoned by Trump long ago and flipped.

Why do you think Trump interviewed Mueller a day before he was appointed special prosecutor, for a position he couldn't even legally be appointed to?

Trump allowed the left to rave about what a man of integrity Mueller is and how he is gonna drop the hammer on corruption, allowing no room for excuses when Mueller does the unthinkable... takes out the entire cabal.

We are actively witnessing the media trying to bait Trump into firing Mueller.

Check out the full quote with the parts that Comey left out from this tweet:
>"A sensitiveness to fair play and sportsmanship is perhaps the best protection against the abuse of power, and the citizen's safety lies in the prosecutor who tempers zeal with human kindness, who seeks truth and not victims, who serves the law and not factional purposes, and who approaches his task with humility."

We are living out a TV show, and we are approaching the series finale...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/
archive.fo/w74Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
tttthreads.com/thread/926770966226595840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you ready for the Mueller massacre?

Its almost as if we were told this verbatim back in 2016 by FBIAnon... also known as James Brien Comey Jr.

he's only posting that because there are talks about firing Mueller.

if you didnt know, Nixon's impeachment was basically taken to the next level when he fired the guy investigating him.

the worst thing trump can do is fire Mueller, its like charging head first into a bull.

They are trying to trick Trump into firing Mueller.

No that faggot admitted to larping when he got caught being wrong about everything

if this board gets heavily shilled that Mueller needs to be fired then we'll know if he's /ourguy/

remember always do the opposite of what gets heavily shilled here

net neutrality is a perfect example

it already has been

Have you noticed the shilling for Trey Gowdy recently? Seems really weird too.

why would Trump fire the guy that's been working for him this whole time?

he wont.

fun fact- robert h. jackson literally died in the arms of a whore in a hotel and they put his naked corpse in an empty cab outside,

interesting. tell me more plz. Did he know nuremberg was a sham?

bumpp

I really hope he doesn't fire Mueller. He will literally be impeached and the le /r/esistors will be so fucking cringey and obnoxious.

Also it will tank our economy.

He won't. Mueller is /ourguy/. So is Comey. Comey is likely FBI user

because he hasn't done that once already

oops

You Drumpfnigger cultists better be right about that. I didn't vote for that orange cheeto for him to resign in shame.

Sup Forums is always right

Check em.

isnt it funny how all these people are fucking kikes

>Did he know nuremberg was a sham?
no, but he did ask for no jews on his team there but still got stuck with one. watch the david irving video on jewtube on nuremburg, he talks a lot about him.

For those who arent aware, Mueller actually revoked Comey's immunity days ago but it got buried in the news cycles.

Comey likely has a new plea deal since hes flipped, as Meganon said.

>namefag
Nobody gives a fuck.

>citing the chief Nuremberg prosecutor

>that typing

mfw Comey is Q

Gowdy even said Comey is doing the right thing, although no one can see what is really happening. At the end of it all, apparently we will realise Comey is /ourguy/

I have high beliefs that Mueller is /ourguy/ too. He just needs to appear to be digging into Trump, when he is really digging into the Democrats.

Fuck yourself.

No.

He's just batshit mad about being fired in first place.
Worst FBI director in ages.

You know how I know you're a shill? You have a foreign flag and you're trying to make this about a namefag user. kys

I think you are just retarded....

Senpai, every time I saw comey testify it reminded me why the fbi is a good thing. He had oversight into all of Congress and the judiciary and the executive branch. I thought comey did was proper and answered questions to the best of his ability as a person who has to protect states interest despite them not always falling on his side of his beliefs. I don't think comey did anything wrong.

that tweet is spooky as fuck. the rhetoric doesnt get much more serious.

>Who serves law and not factional purposes
>Nuremberg prosecutor
Lol, the irony in this shit

Jew.

Federal Reserve dies in season 7

!? I dont know, dude, I totally lost you

Feb 22nd

Where do the Kardashians fit in this seasons episodes?

>if you didnt know, Nixon's impeachment was basically taken to the next level when he fired the guy investigating him.
nixon also went outisde the law to investigate his opponent's campaign for political purposes.......
that kinda rings a bell, but I cant quite put my finger on who else might have done that....

welp

FBI user was probably Steve Pieczenik.

Normies are starting to learn the truth about (((them))).
There is a mass awakening happening and more people are being red pilled everyday.
Remember that everyone who is red pilled can't be blue pilled again.

Yup, once the genie is out of the bottle.

>Steve Pieczenik.
No he wasn't you fucking faggot. Steve is a kike.

Nobody knows what will happen.....the LARPs are a coordinated effort to push people to one side.

>Many on the right believe that Mueller is actually going to drain the swamp.

>Many on the left believe that Mueller is the epitome of the law and will arrest Trump or prove collusion, lead to impeachment.

No one knows what will happen....but the coordinated LARP effort on both sides is done to push more people away from the center so that things are even more polarized.

If Trump collusion is proven by Mueller, the case will probably have some holes in it (keeping the right angry at said holes in the case/"it's a sham", but it will be convincing enough for democrats. Sup Forums, the right in general, will rage.

If nothing happens except Manafort/Flynn (likely), or if Mueller actually takes out democrats (unlikely), the democrats will rage.

Political rage is the goal, and no one knows what will happen.

Say that Mueuller is going to bring down the entire swamp, then what? Nothing will change. Those people are now gone, and the electorate is even more polarized.....the democrats will run even crazier candidates. SSI, Medicare, spending in general? How are those problems going to be fixed?

President Trump confirmed Total War player

No this is a lie and you are a disinfo shill trying to make everyone complacent during the coup. There is literally no evidence to back up your claims. Mueller is working against Trump along with bad actors in DOJ/FBI to damage the Potus. Get your head out of your ass and stop falling for this shizo boomer fairytale.

read meganons posts

she explains it in convincing detail.

check out the december posts you can find em here
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/

>but the coordinated LARP effort on both sides is done to push more people away from the center so that things are even more polarized.
So it's good.

That bitch is a LARP not one thing said has happened

>SSI, Medicare, spending in general? How are those problems going to be fixed?
And these are not problems you cuckservative retard. How the fuck did boomer trash like you find your way here? Get back to facebook

>Comey is not a bumbling idiot
yeah no

I've been telling you faggots that Mueller has always been /ourguy/

Sham- wow

Pretty much. You don't stack a team that heavily if you aren't just literally trying to get someone. Not only that, but getting documents illegally? That screams a completely illegitimate investigation. Most that will happen is that the investigation will close, but everything found will be used in 2018 and 2020. Literally trying to dig up dig up dirt since they haven't been able to get any on Trump "legitimately."

US Senate user says Pieczenik was FBI user:

archive.fo/w74Qg

It makes plenty of sense because Pieczenik made a bunch of videos like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Except he's not ourguy at all and all evidence actually points to the opposite being true.

not true

she even predicted that republicans will lose alabama and explained what was happening behind the scenes regarding voter fraud and how they were gonna catch em in the act in real time.

thats why moore isnt conceding

because thats what Trump wants you to think

Sun Tzu — 'Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.'

Yes, look at his team, look at who he's indicted, look at the revelations everyday. I thought the ourguy meme would end after Flynn was indicted but apparently there is no limit to this idiocy. At this point I'm convinced only shills and boomerfags are pushing this.

flynn will be allowed off the hook to

remember he has a story to tell. hes gonna expose the obama admin

Flynn lied on purpose.

its all planned

Gas yourself shill.

this is what trump also wants me to believe

If there were anything illegal about the collection of emails they would have taken it to the courts. They're bitching about it to the media just to provide cover for firing him later.

It'll work out less well than firing Comey did.

>Comey
>Mueller
>Happening
No. Can't describe how much I'm looking forward to these 9 gorillion indictments being swept under the rug, ignored, and pardoned while Sup Forums shits all over their tendies

hes right, you know.

We have the text messages between Strzok and Page, and emails between Weismann and Sally Yates. There is no 4D chess, there is no ourguy, these people are communists and Obama loyalists and are actively trying to damage Potus with hope to bring him down. Wake up.

all i ever need to know about Mueller is that he lead the FBI for years investigating 9/11 and didnt find israel and jews at the top of all the attacks, he agreed with the jet fuel burning steel etc theories.
even if he went with the arab line by force from the deep state, he is clearly in their pocket, enough to help cover up one of the greatest crimes in history. for sure he knows all the names, bank accounts, connections and mechanics of how 9/11 was carried out but whatever they have over him is enough for him to ignore it.
truly /ourgoy/

Glowing_eyes_normie.jpg

great post, user

I remember the France attack redpilling the shit out of my dad. I offhandedly said some shit like, "in the next few days they'll magically locate the 25yr old mastermind with the stripper gf. He'll die in a way that leaves no pictures of his body or face, and we'll never hear about him again."

Few days later he's just looking at me like he's terrified and asking if I think Osama's still alive. Now he watches Hannity and YouTube larps.

Fuck yourself you piece of shit shill

This is what shills look like.

>CO: 103

No. Shills try to push namefags as if they know something.

>MUH Q

>MUH SENATE user

>MUH MEGAANON

Kys

then why did Tony Podesta quit his job then close his company?

>No evidence
>No examples
>No arguments

Shill

I think this FBI trying to undo trump's election might be real. It is starting to be covered by newspapers that don't react to every little bit of rumor and innuendo. this is going to be really weird.

why do you guys spend so much time orchestrating these shitty namefags? It's like you think you're actually going to save Israel or something. You can't and you won't.

now show me a graph of all the sealed proceedings for that time period year 2016 and 2015

This thread is both fake and gay.

Just provide evidence why they are untrustworthy or go away.

This gives all plebs the quick rundown

tttthreads.com/thread/926770966226595840

I have not been following this. Someone redpill me.

>polish off your office whiskey and log in here

fucking kek

>Fire Mueller, literally be impeached
Umm no. The president can stop any investigation he chooses. Even if he was under investigation, which he's not

major plot twist incoming

prosecutor who is investigating "russian collusion" is actually the prosecutor trump secretly appointed to go after hillary.

Trump is secretly working with Mueller to drain the swamp and people like Comey have flipped and are spilling the beans on the obama administration

>/r/the_donald/ is always right
literally (you)

this norway fag is the only shill in here.

he cant explain why podesta quit his job and lose his entire company

No. You must provide evidence for WHY they are trustworthy. Do you understand what the fuck the burden of proof is?