Berber here, ask me anything Sup Forums

Berber here, ask me anything Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Categories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabyle_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Spring_(Algeria)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im berber too

Azul gma

Do you have blue eyes?

no
brown eyes and black hair with white skin

shit, when are you guys uniting and seek independence from the Arabs?

As soon as we topple ZOG and slaughter all arabs in our land
14/88!

>independence from the Arabs
you mean arabised berbers

I'm balding at the front of my hair already, what kind of haircut would you recommend?

we are already the majority we need fight arabisation

Whats the meaning of the flag?

?
Don't be ridiculous, no people that claim proudly to have expelled all Arabs would in turn choose to be arabised.

I should know.
No Arabs speakers on my country, no siree. No Arabic official language, god no.

Those are Arabs in foreign lands, my Berber friend. It's time to do something about them.

Based.

This
I don't know if I hate the colour scheme of your flag or love it

1. Are you Jewish?

2. Do you live in my hood? (Montreal, CDN)

Don't be fooled by those numbers.

Plenty of Arabs identify as Berbers.
happens all the time.
Arabs steal everything from Berbers, history identity.
But Arabic is the most spoken language in Morocco, and that reveals a great number of Arabs still living amidst you.
No Berber language, not a Berber.

Are you guys basically Tauregs mixed with Arabs or are you guys the Indiginous inhabitants of the Mahgreb before the Phoenecians, Visigoths, and Arabs came?

Is Berber paganism a thing still or are you all Islamized?

What the fuck is with your alphabet?

maghrebis are geneticaly berbers with arab minority ,is like mexicans talk spanish but they are natives

Why don't you die?

Not really.
Berbers have told me that they expelled all the Arabs.
No way they would choose to be arabised willingy then.
And yet there are more Arabs in Morocco than Berbers, which means Berbers have only managed to expell Arabs from parts of the region, not all of the region.
The expulsion must continue.

Mexicans don't claim to have expelled all the Spaniards.

Hey mate another arab here, whats your adress mashalam? Want to meet?

Hey faggot, you're retarded.

>ywn live in a world with romance speaking Christian berbers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_flag
I am christian
No I live in Ontario

You're just getting more retarded with your posts.

We are the indigenous people, we have been here for atl least 5000 years before any invaders came. There are no pagans left but there are remnants in north african islam, and there is a growing christian population

KYS
we are whiter than you dumbass nigger

Deus Vult
May christ serve your people better than the invaders have.

berbers arabize themselves and yes arabized berbers are majority here

They are the people of Augustine of Hippo. Well technically half of him, but still.

Fuck you, Arab man.
Seriously, you niggers keep stealing Berber history and identity.
We know, like niggers there's nothing to be proud of, and like nigger the we wuzzing is strong in your kind.
Arab shits like you should go back to Arabia. You're lucky you don't live in Berber or Iberian lands. Germanics always had a hard on for your kind.

Are Berbers the decedents of the Vandals (Germanic tribe) ?

Try reaching the brain through your eye sockets with the scissors balding faggot

Mental disabilities are very present among your 'people' too, so that post doesn't surprise me. Completely delusional, paranoid and retarded.

based portubro

>berbers arabize themselves
Bullshit.

No one would do such a thing to themselves.
We didn't, we expelled all the Arabs, Berbers expelled the Arabs too, why the fuck would one willingly choose to abandon their language for your shitty one?

I bet your a filthy Arab too. It's time to go, man. Hush, Arab boy, this is a Berber thread, or can't you leave Berbers alone in their own fucking thread?

kys berbers are cancerous people

No we are the native population but some vandal genes did end up in the population but there weren't that many of them
Maybe 50000 people in region populated by millions

why did you become a barber?

The arabs cucked you so hard that when westerners think if the middle east and north africa we believe that only arabs and turks live there.

that baby on the right looks identical to me as a baby u just need to darken the hair a little bit and its fucking identical what the fuck.

My point was that you're a retard for thinking 'berbers' are respectable people. If anything, they're worse than arabs, who are some of the worst inbred retards themselves.

Show your flag

for your mean comment on the internet website of 4channel politics I'll curse your lineage with chronic hemorrhoids

I literally said otherwise.
I think of North Africa, I think of Berbers.
The Arab shits need to go.

Are you an Arab shit too?
ffs, Berbers gather, Arabs suddenly show up in mass. Why is that? Why is it that Arabs need to identify as Bebrers so fucking bad?

It's like Quebeckers claiming they're white while in fact they're Algonquin rape babies.

You're probably getting Arabs claiming to be Berber.
Happens all the time.
Just stick around and watch for yourself.

are you retarded. quebec and the maritimes are almost purely settlers. go look at manitoba if you want a clusterfuck of metis

just an arab with lighter skin then other average arabs larping as white fuck off

No retard. That's not the case.

How do you know?
Happens all the time.
They would claim they are Italian if they only had to deceive you for one night.
They have to deceive the Dutch during their entire stay there, so they claim to be Berbers.

>flag
Hello schlomo

>Algeria
>Tunisia
Rightful Berber clay
>Egypt
Rightful Coptic clay.

>Arabs
Well, it's in the fucking name where they belong. Out.

This may help you because you're becoming too much cringe for me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Categories

Redpill me on Berberia and all things berber

>niggers are kings
>the wikipedia article

lol
i mean, if it says so on wikipedia

Shut the fuck up you inbred peasants. You know, there's a saying in Morocco: a "Berber" is simply a man who has never been to school.

Because I'm not a retard like you. If anything, filthy berber moroccans pretend to be arab to set them apart from those inbred peasants. You're fucking ignorant on the subject, so shut up about it.

>you know, there's an Arabic saying that says shit about Berbers

NO FUCKING WAY?!

Are British like the sayings in France and Ireland potray them?

Or are you another arabic waste of air?

Betrbers are whites who used to live in north africa after the muslim invasions ( They are cromagnid, a skull shape that a human group only can develop in Europe

BTFO
this
go fuck yourself dumbass

>You're fucking ignorant on the subject, so shut up about it.
Oh, my germanic teacher, tell me about the superiority of semites over other peoples.

Berbers are fucking cancer

They leave their shithole in Algeria to come to Canada, only to wave their flags over here and say how proud they are to be Berbers...

What goes on through the heads of these people? They think their only redeeming quality is that they're not Arabs, but little do they know is that most Berbers are Arabized, just like everyone else North Africa and the Levant.

OP get the fuck out of my country.

I have to say that while most Nafris in Germany are absolutley trash tier the few Berbers I met were all nice people.

>used to live in north africa
we still live there

You just met only LARPers

Have you ever seen the mushroom bee man and do you know anything about him?

>larpers

Nah doubt that, they all looked the same and were waving that shitty berber flag you have in your OP.

You are absolutely the worst kind of immigrant there is, the type of immigrant who leaves his shithole of a country to come here, only to start waving the flag of your "people" and claim how proud you are to be from the shithole you left. Dumb motherfucker. In this regard, niggers are much better than you since they forget entirely about their shitholes back in Somalia and Congo

"Berber" is a fictional identity.

There are two types of people in North Africa:

1)Those descended from Arab conquerors and their concubines.

2)Miscellaneous neolithic genetic leftovers

There's no such thing as an Arabized Berber.

Once you realise this, everything makes sense.
All you know are Arabs claiming to be Berber.
Arabs do this all the time.

Arabs claim to be Berbers.
Arabs claim to be Egyptians.
Arabs claim to be Mesopotamians.

Israel farts on Palestine, suddenly everyone is a fucking Arab, and Berbers, Copts and Assyrians colectively facepalm.

t. arab

>There's no such thing as an Arabized Berber.

But you should know, considering you have Moor genes yourself you nigger

>Once you realise this, everything makes sense.

It doesn't work that way retarded.

Before Islam was a thing Arabs were only present in Arabia. After the Islamic conquests, Arabs conquered all of North Africa and the Middle East, mixing in with the population until effectively everyone became Arabized.

3000 years ago, Egyptians were white, so where Mesopotamians, until Arabs invaded and spread their genes there. Now everybody in the Middle East and North Africa is an Arab, and the only ones that aren't are a few nomad tribes that weren't even worth mixing with.

>Arabs claim to be Berbers.

No, it's the other way around, Berbers claim to be Arab, until they come to West, see the hatred against Arabs and turn around. Sadly they can never flee their Arab genes no matter how hard they try. If you want a similar event that happened in Europe, look at the Angle and Saxon invasion of Britain. 2000 years ago most people living in Britain were ethnic Britons, until the Angles and Saxons invaded, mixed with up the population, and gave us the modern Anglo-Saxon identity we have today.

Same happened with Berbers, Egyptians, Mesopotamians, etc by Arabs.

You're pretty much the only person here who knows what he's talking about.
But yeah, Arabisation and Arabs gotta go, killed, expelled, I give no shit, after a nice period of rediscovery of lost traditions and culture, than it's time for people to choose their religion, no convert or the sword, no Wahhabi preacher sucking ZOG dick behind the curtains.
The fucking problem with North Africans, they're too loyal, been too loyal with the romans, and now with the Arabs.

You won't find a single berber in algeria who claims to be arab dumbass

Berbers are a meme race you dont exist anymore
You'll always be an arab's bitch

>>There's no such thing as an Arabized Berber.
>But you should know, considering you have Moor genes yourself you nigger
The absolute state of your fucking brain.

Nice long post you wrote there, I hope you don't mind me reading nothing of it after a brain fart like this.
wew

They do though, now here's a nice reminder, beside the north Africans living near the mediterranean, most of the people living in Morocco and Algeria are mixed, either with niggers or Arabs.

Oh more of this, huh.
Italy gets blacked.
>We’re still white!
Greece gets blacked.
>We’re still white!
Berbers get blacked.
>We’re still white!
And the US will be exactly the same in two generations. If you average US skin color we’re already there. Once you go black you fuck over your descendents for eternity. There’s no going back. It’s like every black gene is designed to hide white genes. “Not even after the 10th generation will a bastard enter the kingdom of heaven.” We forgot who we are and started throwing away our gifts. We were given warnings, Lord of the Rings, the Matrix, our own fucking Bible, but we didn’t listen and now we’re turning into orcs. Now Gaia, the human superorganism that creates utopias like the west is on the verge of dying forever and we’re bragging about being less brown like orcs fighting over who looks more like an elf, while other orcs kill the real elves.

>Be illiterate band of peasant farmers compile
dictionary of primitive colloquial dialect

>Have no written canon in said language

*Keks Makhzenily*

We weren't though

nice try Ar*b dog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Spring_(Algeria)
Do you really know nothing about modern berber nationalism?

>blacked
stop projecting

Dude, berber is literally the oldest identity to sustain itself with no altercation , not even fucking with you, the symbology, language, traditions, there were berbers in the bronze age, there were berbers when Rome fought Carthage, there were berbers when the Vandals sacked Rome, and they still exist today, with little to no change.

Is Berber an industry term?

My man.

>oonga boonga
>I suck diiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks
Waste of air, right here.

>a fucking leaf
I brought up America and you’re next, leaf. Should’ve stopped being cucks before head cuckold flooded you with aidsniggers

Do not take this as an insult, but your homeland is everything but hospital. Of course you didn't mix much, the invaders stayed on the coast.

Azul mes frères

The fuck did you get over here nigger?

They ended up getting raped by all the civilizations you mentioned
Therefor berbers dont exist anymore
Whats left are a bunch of mountain niggers speaking a dead language and larping as berbers

azul
>nigger
whiter than you
my family immigrated to escape arabs

where are you from?

Arabia.
That's pretty obvious.

I'm a Scottish expat, you're all shitskins compared to me. Do everyone a favour and hang yourself from the nearest streetpole goatfucker

sorry sweetie

When are you going to genocide your arab overlords?

P*lestine

What tribe do you belong to? algeribro

>copt
>berber
as soon as we topple ZOG holding us back

You betrayed your ancestors who dies for you and sucked the Bong's cucked.
You deserveto be called a nigger since your people are so much into slaves.

gin-nigger