Why aren't you vegan yet?

Why aren't you vegan yet?

Everyone has a right to live in this world.. Not only humans but also animals, every creature on this planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlONgZS7mhM
bbc.com/future/story/20141014-time-to-put-bugs-on-the-menu
forbes.com/sites/georgeanders/2016/11/06/our-protein-of-the-future-might-come-from-insects/#1b4050cb9ae0
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/09/14/550188017/at-bug-eating-festival-kids-crunch-down-on-the-food-of-the-future
iflscience.com/environment/will-we-all-be-eating-insects-50-years/
cnbc.com/2016/03/17/insects-food-of-the-future.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who determines this right exactly?

Earthworms are like vegans but with far more brainpower

I am

discord
.gg/YaGm9A

Go away pajeet

I only eat eggs. Is more civilized. Kill is disgusting

i like eggs

Because meat is delicious and animals dont deserve the same treatment as people.

Veganism is retarded but so is eating meat you didn't kill and prepare yourself.

>animals dont deserve the same treatment as people.
what kind of heartless piece of rotten shit are you?

>Vegans are:
>healthier
>lighter
>have clearer skin
>richer hair
>near zero carbon footprint
>superior eyesight
>better sleep
>stronger bones
>consume no cholesterol or saturated fat
>arteries are free of said fat and cholesterol
>consequently vegan cocks get harder
>vegan pussies get wetter
>vegan sex is better
Sup Forums
give up animal carnage and join the vegan master race
youtube.com/watch?v=rlONgZS7mhM

that's one retarded shirt

Lol columbus killed 26 millions and anglos killed 90% of indians

One that gets enough protein and testosterone.

because animals are not equal to humans

I eat eggs and dairy but both coming from a normal farm in my town.
I like to stop by the fence and pet the cows sometimes, they're super friendly and they seem to like it. I can't imagine myself eating meat ever again.

I'm still straight.

>Everyone has a right to live in this world.. Not only humans but also animals, every creature on this planet.
Do you have any proof to back it up?

>Everyone has a right to live in this world

Explicitly wrong. Natural rights don't exist. The strong dominate and consume the weak, and this endless cycle of horrific, pointless suffering we call "life" continues until the universe dies. That being said, veganism is still morally superior to eating meat, and a properly balanced/supplemented vegan or vegetarian diet is the best way to live in the modern western world since it's entirely possible, and not even difficult.

because lentils and beans are too good for us proles and I want to be able to eat the mealworm flour the one world government chucks at us after the kill the nation state with a clean conscience

bbc.com/future/story/20141014-time-to-put-bugs-on-the-menu

forbes.com/sites/georgeanders/2016/11/06/our-protein-of-the-future-might-come-from-insects/#1b4050cb9ae0

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/09/14/550188017/at-bug-eating-festival-kids-crunch-down-on-the-food-of-the-future

iflscience.com/environment/will-we-all-be-eating-insects-50-years/

cnbc.com/2016/03/17/insects-food-of-the-future.html

not that there's a conscious effort to condition us for it or anything

Not everyone is a millionaire with the time and resources to go bow hunting all day Joe.

Life eats life.
If we have to go cannibal, Vegans go in the pot first.
Where do you have your meal replacements and MAOI prescriptions sent, btw, veg-user?

>Everyone has a right to live in this world.. Not only humans but also animals, every creature on this planet.

You speciesists are the worst