Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu Thread

One month until the first Washio Sumi is a Hero movie (Friends) is released. A limited edition Blu-ray will be sold as a bonus at the movie showing along with other merchandise, including a physical release of the Nogi Wakaba is a Hero 4koma. The bonus ‘Yuki Yuna is a Hero Club Member’ 4koma theatrical shorts will only be released on the limited edition movie Blu-ray.
gs.dengeki.com/news/94844/

Mimori Suzuko will sing the opening theme (Flowers of Happiness) for all three movies. The first ending theme song (Friends) will be sung by Mimori Suzuko, the second (Soul) by Yumiri Hanamori and the third (Promise) by Mimori Suzuko and Kana Hanazawa.
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/723

Yuki Yuna is a Hero season 2 will start airing in October.
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/728

Nogi Wakaba is a Hero ended on chapter 19. There will be a bonus chapter related to ‘The Second Hero Diary’ on March 30th.
mediafire.com/file/ipxv7pf5khuymz2/NoWaYu_-_Chapter_19_Uproot.pdf

The WaSuYu 4koma ends at the end of February, announced at the end of the last chapter that was published.

Dengeki Bunko has chosen YuYuYu/WaSuYu as one of it’s promoted titles. It will be featured in a stage event in March.
dengekionline.com/gdfes2017/

The YuYuYu manga adaptation has resumed:
twitter.com/dengeki_gscomic/status/830597454814965760

The Yuki Yuna is a Hero ‘culture festival’ event was held in Kanonji on February 5th. Attendees received a YuYuYu based tour of Kanonji, including the school that Sanshuu Middle School is based on. All five original seiyuus and several main staff members that worked on the anime were in attendance. It was featured in multiple newspapers and online articles and on multiple TV news programs throughout Shikoku.

dailymotion.com/video/x5byaw6
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170210-00000087-spnannex-ent
mainichi.jp/articles/20170207/ddl/k37/040/410000c

Pastebin here: pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/s/1gdKtqQR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so, do we get the Movie BD probably on release date?

Yes. When it (and perhaps more importantly the 4koma extra) will be ripped is a different matter.

10 days for chapter 20 of NoWaYu. I wonder what's going to happen.

user...

Hory sheet we're getting an S2?

>I wonder what's going to happen.
Wakaba dies.

>Suddenly, a repulsive sound began echoing from the colossal Vertex. A sound somehow beyond human understanding. Meanwhile, its body began to shine with an ominous light.
>The unpleasant sound continued echoing. And as if in response to the colossal Vertex's sound and flickering lights, the other large Vertexes began flickering as well.
>And from beyond the sea, a pulsating sound began pounding.
>The air shook. The seas raged.
>The ground began to tremble.
>From beyond the sea, a sound like the cry of a beast added to the cacophony. The ominous discord spread out across the world.
>Pillars of light rained down from the sky unto the sea, causing whirlpools. It was as if holes had been drilled in the bottom of the sea.
>A gigantic ball of flame appeared from over the horizon. The sun? But it was way too gigantic, and th sun was already out in the sky.

>"No... 'destroyed' isn't the right word. The logic of the world itself has been rewritten...!"

What if what happened to the outside world was the heavenly gods' equivalent to the earthly gods/Shinju's Jukai?

Why is Sumi's design so much better than Tougou's?

>Wakaba dies.
Hinata dies

It's the eyes. Tougou's eyes are way too droopy compared to Wasshi's. I'm expecting them to change in S2.

Dat bonus chapter better tie this back to our timeline

She's on medical marijuana. They give it to lots of paraplegics, and even though she doesn't have a lot of the problems that people with actual spinal injuries have the Taisha figured they might as well give her some to stop her being so uptight. She's such a racist that she takes it in her botamochi instead of in brownies like everyone else.

So...is KanaHana dating someone going to sink WaSuYu's sales?

Man, It's actually finally happening.
I still can't believe it.

What is she doing with her left hand?

Fidgeting

So there's no chapter this month?

No until next month when vol.2 comes ou with the second extra chapter. Chapter 8 of the manga comes out in 7 days on comic-walker.

Takahiro wanted to take a vacation, that's why he ended NoWaYu so suddenly.

What happened with Chikage's body? is she inside the Shinju-sama now?

Her body is currently stored by Taisha and will be used to create the cloned Mass Production Type Yuushas.

Eaten by stray dogs and crows.

I wouldn't be suprised if Chikage's body end up appearing in the S2. Since her corpse was never found Taisha pretty much could had preservered it to use in some shit experiments.

Better than burying her.

I want Chikage to come back and win the Yunabowl. If NoWaYu has made one thing clear it's that Sonoko and Togo are destined for each other, so Chikage would be in with a fighting chance, especially when her only real competition is Karin of all people.

>so Chikage would be in with a fighting chance, especially when her only real competition is Karin of all people
>implying Karin is not Chii-chan's reincarnation

Karin is like if Tamako and Chikage had a baby.

>so Chikage would be in with a fighting chance, especially when her only real competition is Karin of all people.
I want them to be friends and rape Yuuna together while Togo watches

Would Tamako be a stay at home daddy like Gin?

>Chikage over Sonoko's head
>Yuuna over Togo's head

Why does Tougou always strike this pose when next to Sonoko? What is she implying with her hand?

>Wakaba and Hinata are with Togo as Tama and Anzu are in Sonoko.
>Togo is sitting looking towards Sonoko as Chikage is sitting looking towards Yuuna.
Togo won't marry Yuuna, we have been deceived since the first chapter of YuYuYu.

She makes other bitches cream their pantsu.

This is your savior humanity

If you could choose between Mike and Wakaba to be your leader (or captain) which one would you choose?

I'd choose the one that didn't get her entire team brutally killed by monsters from beyond the cosmos.

I like this idea a lot, makes more sense for the Taisha and Heroes to try and reclaim land that isn't literally fire.

>What if what happened to the outside world was the heavenly gods' equivalent to the earthly gods/Shinju's Jukai?
What if heavenly gods also have cute girls that fight for them?

You have to be careful with that or you could fuck up the ecosystem under that bubble.

Maybe the Vertex are actually cute girls and Shinju magic makes them look like monsters?

That would be the logical progression of the series

Cute boys

Mike doesn't include Shiro, you will die anyways.

Who else enjoying the YuYuYu phenomenon repeating with Kemono Friends?

I hate the Madoka ripoff effect on Bang dream

Elaborate, I'm not watching that. It was plastered all around Akiba before the season started though, that much I remember.

The one that didn't come from a terrible waste of potential.

There can't be a thread without people calling it a K-on (or Love live) ripoff. That's it
Also
Twinkle twinkle little star

Explain further. Are you telling me it actually is/gets good?

I'm talking more about "show gets popular in a blink of an eye, shitposters swarm the threads and bitch about it" thing.
But yes, Kemono Friends is legitimately good.

I've missed these threads, as I've been away for a while. Can a kind soul please provide me with a link for NoWaYu chapter 18? I'd be ever so grateful. (Also, is there a site with raw scans of any of the novels?)

pastebin

NoWaYu raws should all be here: pan.baidu.com/s/1gdKtqQR

>Tamako and Chikage had a baby.
Please stop, Chikage wouldn't do anything weird with someone that isn't Yuuna (as far as I know, Tama isn't Yuuna).