How long till the thing starts

I believe it's already started

Prosciutto SAS confirmed.

stream link?

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

FUCKING WHY

Listen well, Amerifats! The next person who says "I hope they skip Part 5" will be tossed to the sidewalk and spat on.

No stream, unfortunately

>THEY'RE GOING BACK TO OLD PARTS

FF WHEN

Narancia is so cute!

>Speed King's redesign

But it wasn't redesigned at all. It looks the same.

then tell me how the frick to watch it
please

Pretty good

also first for best Marine Biologist

sorry if its blogpost, but i just realized that if josuke got sick during SC and got his stand, then holly surely got to keep her stand too? i always just assumed her stand disappeared after SC. am i dumb or is this common knowledge?

give me that sweet risotto nero or doppio. ghiacchio would be sick too though, in all honesty.

HOL HORSE WHEN
GHIACCHIO WHEN

Cant watch it. They permitted no cameras and shit during the party
Holly's stand went Dormant and most likely never surfaced since she isnt willed too.

Narancia and I are loving Count Zero so far.
He always want to read with me.

>Johnny and Gyro
Goodbye, money

You may pretend to like Part 5 but you clearly don't actually like it, Amerifat. Repulsive.

>Prosciutto

Do they care about minor villain fags?
I would cut off my arm for a Ciocco SAS

You cant be serious

how do you know this?

>Prosciutto SAS
Part 5 confirmed

>GHIACCHIO

It was on the website

Also a new Giorno statue.

you can't say that and then not drop a link user

what website?

jojo-animation.com/

I actually do like Part 5 it's my 4th favorite part behind part 7.
The Grateful Dead and Beach Boy fight is one of my favorite fights in the series.
Please don't disrespect me and my wife again.

aw yeah

Yoink jojo-animation.com/special/eventgoods.html

nigga

>Statueshit

GIVE ME THAT HANDSOME ITALIAN BOY. I NEED CLOSER IMAGES OF THAT LITTLE BIT OF TUMMY. COME ON JAPAN. GIVE ME THE 15 YEAR OLD BELLY.

YALL FUCKING READY FOR THAT PART 5 ANNOUNCEMENT?

>GIORNO
>PROSICUTTIO

IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
GET ON YOUR TURTLENEFFS BECAUSE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Average Amerifat tries to convince the thread that they actually like JoJo. Face it, you're only in it for the memes and waifufagging, Amerifat.

Yep, looks better.

i am

Yea, Prosc pretty much confirms it, or at least it getting announced soon

Going back to older parts again is a pleasant surprise, but 5 has so many minor-ass characters with their stands already. I really can't be bothered to give a damn before they've gone through the SBR bunch and Yasuho with PP.

HYPE COMMENCING

i wonder whether it will be memefiable

now see that? that's the stand of a main villain.

nigga how is that related to holly

I'M READY DAVID
GIVE THE PART 5
G I V E

twitter.com/whitenoize/status/833121567307501571

NO MORE

FAGGOT

>MFW I thought that was a mysterious figure behind Jotaro and not just a reflection

of course nigga, here comes the giogio time

you're right, we need 100 more jotaro figures

I thought you mean how did i know you cant film at the Jojo party. Whoops
But in regards to Holly's thing its only just speculation since she couldnt handle her stand being force activated and she is already to weak willed in the first place

enough jotaros

>Slightly twink but still buff jotaro
THIS IS MY SHIT

No I'm not fucker.
Now stop disrespecting me and my wife now!

>Speed King's redesign

explain

what is significantly different?

ok i'm sorry

oh no he's hot

It looks the same. Only spikes on hat are longer now.

Refer to It doesn't have a mask anymore, it has goggles and fucked up mouth

Don't forget the 100 Rohans.

OH HO?! Another figure for me to hot glue into the ground?!

I wouldn't be disrespecting you if you weren't an Amerifat who doesn't genuinely care about JoJo. This is how I treat all Amerifats, they're repulsive.

damn

i could've gone my whole life without noticing this, now it's going to bother me

fuck you

the shit by the jaw/chin is more pronounced

also the mouth area and cheekbones are different

jojo-animation.com/special/vento-aureo.html
OH SHIT

Listen here fucker fuck you you stupid piece of shit I am fully caught up on the series so fuck you.
I love Narancia

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

HAPPENING

>The requested URL /special/vento-aureo.html was not found on this server.

Is this some kind of bait?

Nice try faggot, everyone knows the part's name is Golden Wind.

6/10 i clicked

>CONFIRMED

god dammit it wont let me in

how many people actually clicked it

>No Bruno

meant for

this looks waaay better

He's getting a Statue Legend.

We did it.

IT'S HERE FUCKERS

Part 1. Dio kills Jojo's dog, dad, William Zeppeli, and Jonathan himself.
Part 2. What does Caesar Zeppeli and a can of soda have in common? They both go flat when they run out of bubbles.
Part 3. Avdol dies first, twice. Iggy gets kicked in by Vanilla Ice Cream. And Kakyoin gets turn into a doughnut.
Part 4. Yoshikage Kira kills Pineapple head, Aya, Yoshihiro Kira. Then the true hero comes and kills him. Ambulance.
Part 5. Dio sticks Jonathan's dick into everything and Giorno Giovanna is one of his many kids. Bruno is killed but becomes a zombie. Best girl Narancia dies, GioGio goes god mode and kills Diavolo multiple times. Polnareff becomes a turtle. AND YES, ABBACCHIO DIES, BUT NOBODY CARES.
Part 6. Everyone dies. Even Jotaro.
Part 7. The President kills Gyro Zeppeli. Johnny kills the President in all parallel worlds.
Part 8. Gappy is the new Jojo and he has four balls because he's made of two people, Yoshikage Kira and Josefumi Kujo. Johnny kills himself to save his child and wife.

Here are some spoilers. Help curb the cancerous fanbase by deterring new people from watching it.

got me

Nice try faggot! Luckily I have Baidu installed, so your keylogger won't fuck my pc up!

Stop talking now Amerifat. Get down on your knees and suck on my toes. It doesn't matter if you're caught up, you don't genuinely care about JoJo.

autism

JoJo is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and COLORFULNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the poses, peculiar, colorful scenes, the whole stand faggotry and everything about the JoJo world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

JoJo is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no JoJo threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

If youre gonna do spoilers right at least do it correctly.
you STILL dont know how MiH works

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.