Follow Christ's good example

Follow Christ's good example

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RpXDvkBP6dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And whip the jews ?

He was a Jew.

He still whipped some jews . Must be a good time . Whippin jews .

Whip jews apparently

>jesus was a socdem
Bullshit, he was a King with unlimited resources who could therefore afford unlimited generosity.

control the moneylenders
money must be lent for productive investment not consumption and asset speculation.
The state has access to all the resources within it's border, if only it has the will to employ them properly.

youtu.be/RpXDvkBP6dg

The King of Kings was obviously a monarchist.

Social Democracy is fully compatible with constitutional monarchy.

everything is compatible when the ruler has infinite money

the king of kings was a kike

>constitutional monarchy
I should whip you

pay your taxes

with your jew whip wielded by a jew
that makes you the jew

> Not believing Jesus was white

Even jews can't stand jews

>English """""""""""""""""bantz""""""""""""""""

Fucking pathetic

jews aren't white, pablo

Refuse to harm the Roman state?
> Hate the money grabbing kikes
> Chase them out,
> Declare their holy places corrupt?
OK.
Deus Vult.

>turin
>proof
nice try shlomo

also heal the sick free at the point of need and go all "easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle"

Stop being a faggot

>56%

I sometimes wonder if the Queen dies, (after the price, of course) and then Will takes over.
> First act, fucks EU off. We're out.
> Common Wealth renamed.THE EMPIRE
> Rejects any MP that isn't on board.
> Only Jacob mog and Boris left as MPs.
> War with Israel.
It's better than a teen age wet dream.

>le faggot
fucking 56%er

Nigger/paki detected.

I'm not judging but I think you're drunk m8. Very low quality bantz. I expect more from you and you have disappointed me.

what are you saying?
are you implying that Britain has been invaded by shitskins and it is time to do something about it?
fuck off spic

You challenge the validity of the Shroud of Turin, but you uphold this as valid? Fuck off anglokike.

Nice trips but you're still a dirty paki

>He was a Jew.
>I'm an uneducated retard.
Yes, dumbfuck, he was a Jew. The kikes larping as Jews today, however, are not.

You're BTFO, kike.

Well I wasn't.... but those trips sure changed my mind.
> On a relate noted, I live in, Manchester, UK
> Infant snatched from a pram literally 5 tables away from me at a coffee place.
> Someone chases the muslim woman who stole the kid down, recovers kid, detains woman.
> cops refuse to show up
> 30 minutes later, still no cops, and I leave.
News? even local news? not even once.
Deus Vult did someone say?

Read and learn, faggot.

not an argument, burgerboi

brb whipping me some jews. might be a while. it's a long drive to montgomery county

before the arab invasion they had european dna and looked mostly european. why dont you research these things before spouting off shit you dont know anything about. dumb britcuck

>jesus was one of us
>by the gospel according to us

atheist begone
works for all other denominations

your nation was great while it was Christian, later came the jews bank and everything went to shit, do you think that's a coincidence?

All this bait

yeah a kike that saw the bigger picture

im just pointing out that ive never heard of Socdem's gospel. is that in the apocrypha or something?

Jew or not, Jesus was a communist, terrorist and a carpenter that's why he deserved to die

The difference between anarcho-capitalism's ideas and your ideas is that there is choice involved, as well as individual soverignity. You can buy your own land and be your own king, but if you don't own land, you can rent from people. You can choose easily, as there is freedom of choice in the free market. Don't like Cuckland? Go on the private r*ad and travel to Swedistan (owned by the Gupta family). You don't get to choose which country to live in today unless you go through complex immigration processes.

A crucial difference between ancaps and statists is that there is choice here, while your choices are all controlled opposition (the US has hegemony over half of the world)

the immigration processes were put in place by the people who chose to be kings before you were born.

don't feel entitled to steal their private property just because you were too slow being born, communist.