Where do Autistics fit into generational Theory?

They will be banned from the military or any big conflict coming up and most of them won't be working much during the Great Recession. Since they can't do the duties of the hero what archetype will they become?

Other urls found in this thread:

aspergersissues.tumblr.com/post/27566661755/checklist-of-neurotypical-privileges
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An hero

What role will they play in the coming crisis?

Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

>not posting the real version

Israel figured out how to do it.

But what will happen in the US since the US is not Israel?

That's pretty good. There is much to be learned.

>implying codebreakers aren't heroes
>implying advisors in planning can't be heroes
The same archetype they are now. The heroes lighting the way in the darkness.

>Rothschild family
>trojan horse cultural subversion
How very apt! Kek!

I can tell you clearly have no idea that most autists are simply normal people with some social handicaps that can compare to being very introverted. (which they are)

In fact, i'd dare wager that most autists would be on the same side of Sup Forums on a number of arguments due to what lifestyle they lead being usually far more humble and conservative.

I say this because I have worked with them, I know what they are like. They are most definitely not the sonic loving furries that Sup Forums likes to claim them to be

The current military won't let them be either though and most workplaces are rejecting them.

>self-improvement

today you get to learn what oxymoron means

Autism - auto ("self"). Austic people are self-absorbed individuals whose world revolves around themselves. While normal people place importance on others and in fitting in and being part of the larger group, autistic people are not concerned with others except for those that are needed because they necessary in their lives on a personal level.

To be fair, not all autists are high functioning autists. But give it time. Swamp still has to be drained. Perspective is key. In truth though, autists probably are kept from the military because autists will never just do something as ordered just because they were ordered. It has to agree with them internally first. Probably will not ever be included in basic forces, but has a strong chance in being in a newly formed intelligence agency.

>the neurotypical is even qualified to assess autism
Self-absorbed? Really now? You can't even hope to understand what autists go through. Their sensory levels are so much more heightened and that's why you think they are self-absorbed. They have already been hurt because they care too damn much and the "self-absorption" you falsely attribute is just their response to getting shit on for caring so much to get things correct.

The thing with autism is empathy levels are either extreme hyper empathy or extreme hypo empathy. So they either end up super hero types or super nomad types.

It's not an oxymoron in their case. If someone has the time to read all day long and improve their abilities at piano because they are a NEET it's self improvement.

Mostly going to have to agree.

Which do you think is more common?

The unseen hero, the ultimate underdog saviour. A lone wolf, the solo shinobi lurking in the shadows.

In what ways will they save us?

they will save themselves, since they don't fit in society they will be adapted to a wrecked world. The misfits of today will be the leaders of tomorrow.

What do you picture them doing with that power?

that's why they use us here desu

Yeah, lots of people are autistic to varying degrees. For most it's hardly noticeable, more often than not people just attribute them to being "shy" or "weird". Then you have the full blown spergs who can't stop from shaking their fingers in the air.

Killing Neurotypicals.

What type of sperg is bitter and angry at the world and self centered?

I'm not sure what you mean? Are you referencing the super spergy kids who just jump around and wave their fingers like retards? Or the aforementioned who are just weird?

Nomads. Definitely.

So what will be the fate of those autists in the first turning?

The exaggerated versions of them would probably be the Adam Lanza or Elliot Rodger kind.

Before I answer any more questions, for what purpose are your questions and what do you intend to do with the answers?

Because I'm curious and like to speculate the future. I don't intend to do anything with the answers other than think about it or talk to a friend about it.

I'll do what I've always done. I'll stay in the same spot until I feel like I'm wearing out my welcome and then I'll move on.

Through every town I'll build a home in each. Before I get too comfortable I'll leave. No roots. Not that I don't want them. People just don't want to be around me or others like me. And I don't want to be around them without chemical help.

So I'll wander.

Oh I see, yeah definitely. Those fuckers ere definitely autistic.

Oh boy, that sounds a lot like me. It's almost as if we're Jews ourselves. Just without the Rabbinical/Talmudic Law.

What do you think tips it off in them?

And without that useful ethno-nepotism.

Inability to deal with rejection, and the anger stemming from failure.

It's kinda hard to do that if you can't build a good rapport with others. Although I think a lot of us could pull off something like that from an iq standpoint.

Not real power other than to stand for themselves and people will follow them by their own. Like in any shakespeare book, when kings ask for advice from a witch hidden in a dark cave...makes you wonder who was in charge all along...

The thing is I can and do build good rapport. I just hate myself too much to accept anyone could genuinely like me. I hide it well, though. Pretty sure no one realizes I'm thinking about suicide most of the time. There are plenty of places I can drift to as well because of that rapport. For all intents and purposes I'm a monk with no religion. Or just enough belief in something to where I can't kill myself without fear of eternal hellfire.

How do you deal with it?

Shitposting and studying various topics. Mostly.
Vidya used to interest me, but that has now started to wane off as well. I'm afraid I'm in a bit of a rut myself. Checked

Would the people writing blogs like this be hero types of a different kind?

aspergersissues.tumblr.com/post/27566661755/checklist-of-neurotypical-privileges

That distrust even against an anonymous person. I feel your pain.

I think I used to have interests too. For a time I would get very interested in something. I would get as good at it as I possibly could. And then comes the plateau where it all just becomes the same boring blandness that everything else is.

>hen comes the plateau where it all just becomes the same boring blandness that everything else is.
Yep, now there's a sort of eternal grey fog has descended upon my life. Even when I'm having by any outside observer's standards an awesome day, it still feels bland and worthless to me.

I do not like how close to home that hit.

Are you in the process of getting help?

Autism is a weaponized neurological condition caused by heavy metals in vaccines. The CDC even admits they used to stick babies with recurs and then have the audacity to say it isn’t why so many of Gen Y and Gen Z are suffering from mental illness. This is all by design. This is mass brain damage to help make whites irrelevant. Autism is not a gift, I have friends with autism and they’re poor as fuck, there never kissed a girl or fucked and live far below the poverty line. Autism is a fate crueler than death.

But isn't the poverty the result of neurotypical discrimination?

No, I'm just waiting to see where it takes me. I can function with other people alright, but I really don't want to see a therapist or whatever. Sometimes I can do a lot in a day because of my frustration with this fog.

What's the cutoff for Gen Z?

There are two types of autism, there is actual smart autism, da vinci had it, newton had it. It literally means high IQ as a super power to see patterns.

Don't let it consume you. A quarter of my life is over and I've alienated everyone I consider friends. I'm only just now trying to get help. Hoping I can make it to when I'm finally medicated with something I can't buy at a store.

I'll try, but I just don't know where to start. Lord knows soon enough I'll probably just snap from the boredom if I don't.

Acknowledged. Can't be too careful these days is all. This place is constantly getting mined.
Thanks for the empathy. Unironically, the struggle with distrust is real. I can't give anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore.

>I've alienated everyone I consider friends.

Do you hold them to impossible standards?

People can't be trusted user. That's why they need to be observed from afar before any sort of discussion can be initiated.

You don't have to trust them to not be an asshole.

The key is not letting your distrust morph into fear.

Difficult to say. A mix of the two types. There is an almost nihilistic anger there(nomad), but they are trying to channel that energy into something constructive by also seeking some amount of understanding with the NT's.

I don't think I do but I can't have an objective opinion on that.

But fear is my default mode. I'm terrified of people. My friends, family, everyone. And I know it's irrational. I try to control it; it's just becoming impossible to function like this.

I usually just roll with the punches, pretty much a mirror.

It's important not to surround yourself with people that use you. Lots of people are like that.

I'm pretty much a mirror, so however people act towards me is how I treat them.

>And I know it's irrational

Not always. You have to get to the root of your fear by asking yourself "Why?" questions, chaining them while you introspect.

>I've alienated everyone I consider friends.
>"impossible standards"
>standards that I hold myself to
My turn to send some empathy your way, user.

More like I need to be more adept at using them. Hence why I tend to spend time around here, learning the tricks of people and the Talmud, I have to compensate somehow for not being able to converse normally. I remembered when I would retaliate against an aggressor in school, I was the one being punished, not them.

>I know it's irrational
No it's not, except for family. Did they do something to you?

For some people this can be a challenge, because they're afraid of who they are. Have to be mindful, and ask the questions with an open, genuine, and forgiving mindset.

You are what you are. You can change a lot of it if you really want to, it's up to your perspective and your will.

Using people gets really old. False relationships make you paranoid.

No, they haven't done anything to me. It is irrational. It doesn't matter how good a relationship is with someone. It doesn't matter how much someone loves me or how much I love them. If I hear someone talking on the other side of the wall it's negative and directed at me.

I know it's not negative or directed at me. But, just in case it is, I hum or play music loud enough to where I can't hear what's being said. I had to do that just a few minutes ago when my parents were saying good night to each other.

Thank you.

Maybe so, but I remember since being in preschool, I didn't like other people, I would horde the blue colored toys, I would unfasten the nuts on the bolts for the wheels of the tricycles, I even punched a kid for trying to bite me and then broke some toys including an etch-n-sketch in spite. I'm not gonna lie, despite being able to work decently with other people, I absolutely fucking hated/avoided anyone that wasn't a close friend, somewhat well known acquittance, a or family member.

Hmm, that could be a sort of self esteem issue. Dunno.

You're welcome. It was the proper thing to do since you had for me as well.
I'm going to have to echo this user. It sounds like a negative self-image issue.

Autistic people are the magicians of our time, beware fucking with them, they can remember the spells of a thousand grimoires via photographic memory.