A Christmas Story Live

What is this trash? They completely ruined a classic movie and there is a full fucking scene of these Jews doing that filthy Jew dance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/toDA6rZdPfA
youtu.be/X_lHh6TTbWY
youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=U5QAU63oVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=_5AUy9vTGpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>filthy jew dance

Wat?

youtu.be/toDA6rZdPfA

I need to build a couple more battle rifles.

>three hours
Not only are they raping a classic but also adding bullshit that I’m even afraid to find out what it is.
>Ralphie realizes he’s a transgender
>the two bully’s get sent to prison
>the mother gets blacked
>the family doesn’t even celebrate Christmas since they’re now jewish
Can’t wait

I can't take much more of this shit.

I just watched this with my young niece. I can't even describe this ordeal!

My poor niece said to me "I hope they sing Christmas Carols!" as we turned it on....turned out it was literally jewish song after jew song. Literally had a song about Latke Pancakes.

My little niece said at one point, "why are jewish people singing during Christmas show....why are they mixing things?"

I have no words to describe the weird shit I just saw. Did anyone else see this?!?!?!?!

this is going to red pill a lot of people

I hate to self bump but I never watch TV, but I agreed to watch this with my niece because I thought it would be a fun Christmas family event. (We just finished a nice Sunday dinner - whole family together)

I'm having trouble expressing right now how weird this was...it was like a complete perversion....a ripoff of Christmas...

Those of you who didn't see this, I urge you to try to google it. It borders on being surreal......

Dude. I feel bad right now.

Here is a live stream of it since OP doesnt know how to make posts here properly

youtu.be/X_lHh6TTbWY

Fuck it, we already turned it off. Literally after the teach did a strip tease dance singing jew songs to the class we had enough. Complete whore mouths pressed up against the camera, nasty jew whore teacher being lecherous with kids.

fuck this TV shit.

>jewish propaganda
No surprise there. Used this to redpill my roommates though. This after Star Wars was too much for one of them who's now in his room listening to Erika.

jesus christ did you vote for Roy Moore

DON'T MAKE FUN OF OUR TRADITIONS YOU FILTHY GOY

>youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

Not in Bama....did you actually watch this insanity? Its beyond joking around of fag chan. Disturbing

im watching it, it just seems like typical normie cringe stuff. its made to get millions of normies to watch. Im not racist so I could care less if they did a jew dance. its just cringe

the TV had been on that channel all day
i was reading, lurking pol, playing the guitar
not paying attention to the television at all
that show came on and i looked up watched the first dance, watched as the camera zoomed in on the interracial couple and i changed the channel
took one minute
i dont need that shit
no white person needs that shit

ily

God damn that kid has creepy fucking eyes

Full on psycho eyes

I've noticed for the past couple years that the media has stopped playing the movie. This year, on top of not watching/having cable, I just bought the movie, so now I can watch it again every Christmas.

It would be fox doing this shit to. Jewdoc at it again

His mother is black in this

Thats Paul Thomas Anderson's wife.

Wow this bad. Really bad.

Soon as I saw the narrator I thought, the only winning move is not to watch

Yeah the family isn't even coherent. Dad is white, mom looks black, ralphie is white with blue eyes, brother is Mexican.

Its literally like an SJW group of half wit, terrible writers spent 5 minutes trying to come up with something. They are so bad at their craft. Its embarrassing.

But why?

Did someone say...
Jew dance?
youtube.com/watch?v=U5QAU63oVHE

you're making it way too easy, Chaim

well that didn't work. let's try this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5AUy9vTGpQ

I’m so confused now, near the end they had a fuckin chinaman claiming how great this country is. Tf

its like letting a woman actor play a mans part. It doesnt seem very hard to understand.

You're saying jews are a race now? You stupid faggots can't even keep your lies straight (race doesn't exist, but jews are a separate race and you're not racist so you like them).

So dumb. You will fail an important test this semester. Future looks bleak. too dumb

Even this leftist kike on Twitter admits it's fucking Jewish.

who cares you snowflake faggot

>(((they))) are on a roll
>Star Wars, Ghostbusters and now 'A Christmas Carol'
May California burn