Konosuba

YUNYUN!

youtube.com/watch?v=gypCD4vHD1o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a76IhzAnKa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perfect.

Man, I want some Funyuns now but it's 3am.

Yunyun caused my night to be ruined.

if you cant get funyuns at 3 am somethings gone horribly wrong.

Suburbs were a mistake.

Wish I lived downtown in a major city again.

>no all night bodega within a couple blocks

I want to bully Yunyun

I could, but I'd have to go all the way to the 24h store. That's over two km uphill, fuck that shit. I'll just deep fry some bread crust.

>not having a bicycle

Over two km, uphill, in wet snow? I'll just wait till morning with my bread crusts.

>bodega
go to a 7/11 or albertsons you hipster

I like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=a76IhzAnKa8

She got nice tits

Do they explain her lack of friends in the VN? All I can think is she tries too hard or comes off as a stalker.

Everyone in the Crimson mage clan is a chuuni, except her
Since she doesn't follow the social norm they think she's weird and avoid her

who would want someone useless like her as a friend

I'd marry yunyun

Yunyun? Who let you post here?

>Not having a car

Someone mentioned the word "avalon" in a previous thread and Megumin said something about an embarrassing location.
I would appreciate more information if available please.

Megumin has a butt tattoo, kinda like a birthmark that all crimson demons have

I know of the tattoos crimson demons have.
megumin has one somewhere near "where her legs end" i think it was mentioned last in her spin off but I haven't found any source material related to Yunyun other than its in a more embarrassing place than megumin's.

However there are many sage contributors and the occasional time traveler here so I submitted my humble request

Yunyun thread? What a pathetic place

yunyun has horrible communication skills. she cant get along with any of the crimson demons cause shes a normie and they are all weirdos. the sad thing is they all accept her and expect her to become the next leader since its hereditary but she cant accept them and their way of life cause its embarassing. the normal adventurers in axel think she wants to be a loner. shes basically been running around playing hero saving all the noob parties. nobody wants to join her since they know they bring nothing to the table. to an outsider shes seems like a solo mage who needs no party just like darkness is the ideal crusader not a hopeless pervert. when anyone approches her she gets excited that people are talking to her and her eyes glow. this scares the shit out of people cause of crimson demon reputation. they think they are bothering her and back down.

Yunyun is actually the second most powerful archwizard of her generation, and that's only because Megumin's explosion outshines her. If she actually fought Megumin for real, she'd just teleport and make Megumin waste her explosion, then bombard her with high level magic.

Someday Yunyun will snap and everyone will see.

Wasn't Yunyun useless in the fight against Sylvia, that almost destroyed the Crimson village? She isn't that strong, user

of course she was useless sylvia had a weapon made to kill crimson mages you dumb fuck
she would be useful fighting any other boss

arues the second most powerful but she decided to write fanfiction.yunyuns third but the only one actually putting her talents towards something practical

fucking kek

Arue and Megumin are her friends from the village.

Why is Yunyun friendless anyway? She seems like a nice girl and has a rocking body to boot.

Everyone in the crimson villlage is as autistic and chuuni as megumin.

Meanwhile, Yunyun is a normal person.

Because she is stupid

why are you a neet?
same thing

But she's obviously going around places outside the village. Surely some normal party would've taken her in and she would've made friends by now.

NEETs aren't desirable. Powerful sexy girls are.

It was her first time outside of crimson village.

Having no people to make friends to made her into a sperging autist.

Even after she leaves crimson village, she'll carry that autism around

She only went out of the village very recently and without any social skills, because she's a normie

I'd gladly be her first friend and eventual sex friend.

I wish Shindol make a doujin about YunYun

MONSTER!

delete this please

t. 45 year old men in the guild

wasted my trips with a misquote meant for Gonna go repent

Yunyun is pretty, strong, sweet and dependable. I'm certain she'd make for a very loyal girlfriend.

Yunyun doesnt have any party mates because she's more like looking for a boyfriend than looking for a party on her party request post which megumin complained

aqua bully is great but I want more yunyuns

Yunyun should replace megumeme

Yunyun, you aren't old enough to post on Sup Forums.

This. Yunyun is the best crimson demon

t. not yunyun

Here are the sample of Yunyun's recruitment posts from Explosions spinoff

>“Recruiting party member. Must be gentle and willing to patiently listen to boring chatter. Must not mock people with weird names. Must be able to stay together even on days with no quests. Must be a frontline fighter. Preferably close to my age. I’m a 13-year-old arch wizard—“

>“Recruiting party member. Hopefully, someone who is fine when the conversation gets stalled. Someone who wouldn’t keep a distance even if I visit every day. Someone who won’t get angry even if our eyes do not meet. No restrictions on job and age.”

I don't want to be her friend anymore

I would join her party.

Obviously, I'm a friendless loser like her but she seems nice.

Would this made for a better show?

A princess, the goddess of luck and a good Crimson mage
Seems interesting, Iris is useless though

But that's the point of Konosuba, Kazuma, at one point, can ditch the three for these three but no.

Fuck no. It will just become yet another generic isekai show.

No, but Kazuma would've been more succesful.

Swap Eris with Chris and we're good

Fatqua

>useless
>can one shot a dragon
nigga what

I see what you did there

>damegami

Fuck off scumzuma, you will make these innocent girls corrupt and become Aqua, Megumin and Darkness anyway

He'd have died way earlier. Plus no healer.

nice quads & doubles speak the truth.

>this cute girl blocks YunYun's path

Would be friends with. What kind of monster wouldn't?

What kind of village chief will she be?

It'd be far worse
They'd face no challenge and all of the heroines would be generic nice girls who can neither take nor dish out the banter

Not only that, even Kazuma would be reduced to your average annoying perverted beta MC simply by not receiving abuse from his party.

> A show where all the characters are competent, level headed and sexually mature people
So generic isekai garbage? Get Out.

That's the joy of power rankings.
Kazuma's team is minmaxed munchkin freak show SSS tier.
Yunyun and the others are mere S rank.

Iris would have killed Jack Frost.

Would have been generic harem garbage.

Dead yunyun thread

Now that I think about it, how does Darkness get exp? She has killed less things than Kazuma but is still a higher level than him.

Yunyun is cool. I like her name. Best crimson mage. Best girl. Unrivaled. BEST

Ha! Good one user. Gave me quite a chuckle.

Kazuma gets the life he always wanted
The show is still funny because of how retarded their world is as well as its inhabitants.

The only think I would miss is Kazuma's interaction with the hopeless trio.
Also it would probably be less funny and focus more on romance/adventure/whatever.

I don't think it would have been better than than we currently have but anyone calling it a generic Isekai is deluded.

Eris in her Eris persona is boring. Eris as Chris who act naught and occasionally threaten to abuse her power as Eris would be fun.

Yunyun would be nice as a bullying target and if she eventually got corrupted and turn into as much as a bully as Megumin. Having her finally accepting her culture and went full blown chuuni might be fun too.

Iris is boring as shit.

I wouldn't mind it simply for Yunyun because she's the greatest obviously.

I love Iris

Pedo-neet

pixel-chan is cute

Not likely.

>attractive shy girl with big boobs has no friends and nobody likes her

This meme needs to fucking die

It makes sense in her village but she should have some friends/companions in the guild or even just in the city

Oh Yunyun can find people who like her. Just not the kind Megumin allows her to be with.