Tales of Zestiria

Tales of Alisha soon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ufotable/status/832968705457860608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tales of Rose finishes
>immediate return to Tales of Alisha
Why even pretend Sorey is still the MC anymore?

moshi moshi sley

twitter.com/ufotable/status/832968705457860608
Because he's more popular than both even though the anime handles him horribly

>actually putting her hand on her ear as if she had a head set on
This is getting funnier by the minute

Tales of Flop you mean.

Meanwhile martran

Alisha a shit and also a moron.

That actually makes the whole ordeal with Ufotable even funnier.

Best boy came for rescue

Based Zaveid theme

He needs to go back to Theodora's side, oh, wait, she's a dead dragon.

Literally who?

kthxbye

What a waste

Are you fucking serious

>not stripping her before execution

It's the fate of any character in Alisha's tale, they either have to lose their character so that she'll stand out, or be in the background or just not there at all.

Missed me guys?

No.

>mayonegg

Was it rape?

only took like 10 episodes for her to get her spear back.

the intro was pretty hype desu

Sasuga alisha

Doujins when?

Literally only shows up for 1 second, but because Ufotable realized that he'd be the most interesting thing in this episode he gets the next episode preview, still, and script cover.

That's just sad.

>Alishafags
>making shit or spending money.
The only thing they're good at is complaining on the internet.

Maltran just a regular mentor because no one can consider Alisha naive? I remember someone saying Vlevet would call out Sorey's moralfaggotry. I don't see that happening.

Well of all the human characters Sorey is the most boring.

>Goku and Chi-Chi.jpg

What an indecent angle

It's almost cute how hard Ufo tries to shill Alisha and make her profitable. They even give her a harem for making her relevant

>not even Alisha considers Lunarre a threat anymore
Kek, what a faggot.
Can Rose just stab him already?

He's actually mad as fuck that Alisha ignored his bait.

They didn't learn from BAMCO

>the game took Alisha away
>Alishafags cried
>announced her DLC before the game was released
>now they're just mad
>for free
>now bamco is being too desperate
>the anime pushed her hard
>they don't even want anything to do with Zestiria at this point

Yeah a history buff without any history to explore kind of does that to a main character.

Now we're back to Alisha?
I thought Sorey was supposed to be the MC.

Oh there's plenty of history to explore, it's just that the history has nothing to do with Alisha and Rose. In fact you could actively remove those two from the story and have a full blown Berseria crossover and not miss them at all.

Nope, we Tales of Alisha and Rose now.
The sooner you let it go the less painful it becomes.

Any velveto today?

What Bamco learned is to focus on the popular characters. They made Zestiria profitable by focusing the merchandise on Sorey/Mikleo with Edna as the unthreatening token girl. Meanwhile Ufotable insist with shilling the princess despite her rabid fanbase consist on a loud minority on 2ch that doesn't buy the BDs

it's like i am watching totally different story with the same character from the game at this point

>at this point
You didn't notice this last season already?

Did all this happend in the game ?

season 1 followed the game more or less with few changes here and there , but ever since s2 they are doing their own things

No.
Season 2 is pretty much all original.

Edna isn't just an nonthreatening token girl, she is actually legitimately the most popular girl in Zestiria. Which just makes Ufotable's decision to focus on Alisha (a character who was a meme for waifufags on 2ch) and Rose (one of the most disliked characters) inherently stupid

Nope, this is all anime original. Alisha is a side character in the game.

seriously i wouldn't mind if this was 3\4 cours anime and their focus and build the side characters but we only have 5 episodes left they can't warp up the story let alone give sorey time to shine

this need season 3

There won't be one, they'll just squish the Heldalf battle somewhere at the end and be done with it.

They'll just do the first fight and go for the bad end.

i like the idea

The sales for this are terrible and because of Ufotable focusing on Alisha and Rose they can't rely on fujos to save them (in fact they tried and it failed).

So the entire anime is basically a lesson for why Sorey shouldn't get distracted by inferior side bitches? I can dig it.

Except they didnt even try. Season 1 focused way more on Alisha and changed a key moment between Sorey and Mikleo (their fight). So from the start they were trying to pander to waifufags while ignoring the fujos that would actually give them some money

Oh they tried, after the fact. Pic related is a special wall scroll that Ufotable released for an event that they held in order to increase sales for the BDs. It didn't work.

I know Edna is popular, that's why she can hang out with the homos. The token girl was a joke. The point is she doesn't threat the gay ship and the fujos find her cute

Not only that but she also has connections to a main character from Berseria, and would actually know a lot about that party because Eizen spoke about them often in his letters.

Actually the more I think about it, the more I wonder why Ufotable even decided to focus Rose and Alisha to begin with. They literally have zero personal connection to any of the plots or characters in Zestiria/Berseria.

seriously they should just made anime for berseria this anime is really a mess

Too little too late. they should have given fujos some material in the episodes. I have no idea why they thought focusing on waifus would work when all they needed to do was see the mess that was the game release

waifu fags , or maybe the director is fan of alisha ? hmmm

Zestiria anime was planned from the start back before Baba fucked things up. Ufotable just made a colossal mistake by focusing on characters who were just side characters instead of characters who actually matter.

Great episode

make you wonder again why they even did that , alish and rose aren't even that popular , rose is one of the most disliked character in the game and no one cared enough about alisha , if we were to talk about popular females then edna is the answer

it's like this game have a curse

It's not just that, believe it or not Alisha has zero personal merchandise for the anime, then again that's just Bamco knowing better.

Maybe Ufotable is just filled with waifufags who like action, would certainly explain why they're only good at making at making Fate.

Well neither do Sorey and Mikleo.
Sorey only ends up kind of related because Maotelus talks to him.
Edna is the most related because of Eizen and Zaveid.
Rose is a little bit related to Rokurou because of the style but Rokurou had barely any relevance in Berseria's plot.

Yeah, Zestiria seems to have a curse of having incompetent waifufags constantly in charge of it. First Baba ruined the game, and now Ufotable's shit show.

It actually makes me feel sorry for the rest of the characters.

I'd say he's also a fan of Rose.

>ignoring the fujos
Fuck money if they have to pander to people who are just as bad as waifufags.

Wat

No, Sorey and Mikleo have a connection especially at the end of the game.

Sorey and Mikleo's dream can only be achieved if they fuck over the seraphim from the heavenly realm, which was a big revelation that you find out from the EX dungeon.

On top of that, Sorey's duty was to save Maotelus, and Mikleo's death as a human is what helped to turn Maotelus into a hellion, and Mikleo's uncle was someone who personally knew Maotelus. Actually you could argue that they're connected to him just by coming from Camlann.

Edna is related due to Zaveid, Eizen and the letters that Eizen constantly sends her.

The thing with Rose is really just a trivia.

I LOVE Alisha so all this stuff is great and well deserving!

Fuck the fujos

She does get shipped with Mikleo though

At least they would have spent money on the show.

Yeah but mostly in the context her being an older sister figure to him.

Clearly Edna should've been the main character.

Yeah, who gives a shit if it's flopping?

Not like anyone hoping for more seasons which is the only reason people should give a fuck.

>outright admitting they're dropping this plot point
Amazing.

I don't care about another season. If they focused on the zesty story they'd be finished in 26 episodes, and the way they are doing in 26 episodes they'll be able to tell well enough the story of Alisha and Rose.

It's time to move on to other projects.

> Implying that the game doesn't shove in your face that you gotta suck it up and kill some jerks

They probably thought since the negative reaction was centered on Alisha that there were no more issues with the story. I can't figure out otherwise why they think making Sorey this bland muh morals character with nothing else going for him would make sense and also removing any traces of comedy so everything is boring and super serious.

So they're retconning Alisha to be the king's daughter?

She always was, just from one of his lower born wives.

I have seen velvetfags unironically hoping the saga get a continuation for one.