How did you get yellow fever? Sup Forums

how did you get yellow fever? Sup Forums

I didn't, race mixing is bad.

white feminism
I still prefer white women though.

half jap here

dad 6'4 me 6'1

for your childrens sake dont do it

Yeah but I got rid of it after I fucked an Asian girl for a few months. The novelty wears off quickly.

my oneitis in jr high was a qt hmong girl

Same for me, but high school proper.

When did chinks get a liking for mayonnaise?
Fuck.
Leave me alone you fucking insectoids.

What if I just want to be a humble japanese business man, who comes home and watches cute anime cartoons after a long hard day at work. Fuck white people

From Kobe tai, but cured myself by teaching English for a few years in China lel.

I encountered East Asian women.

>how did you get yellow fever? Sup Forums
never had to begin with

Duely noted

Hapa here
Don't do it if you don't want to ruin your children's lives. Racemixing is degenerate

This.

japs>koreanplasticdolls

i only like jap chicks though, and purely because of the jomon genetics.

Interesting.
Without getting too personal, do you mind if I ask you some question? Hapa's are interesting.
>Did your father stay in your life? Did he support you, or treat you different?
>Was your mother in your life? Did she support you or treat you different?
>Was your mother or father the Non-Asian, and do you think it matters?
>What were your experiences with kids in school, and at what age did it become apparent that you realized people were treating you different, or that something was different?

Is it true, in your opinion, that all women or just white women, arent interested in hapas?

줘도 안먹고

ㅅㅌㅊ갓고딩도

사귈만한 조센징 없다 이 세상에서

Halfies are the most attractive ethnicity.

>upside down choker

Good physical genes don't make up for stupid.

>fake titties

NO

That's a chink, idiot.

Are you suddenly some choker expert?

Asian women like hapa's, the problem is that a lot of hapa guys only like white girls instead of just embracing their asian and starting an asian family. Hapa girls go white, hapa guys need to stop whining and just get an asian girl

grew up with asians, thought they were white until about 7 or 8. Having asians around from an early age meant being sexually imprinted upon not to mention my first long term sexual partner was asian(in highschool). despite this I am of course white, I don't blame myself these things just happen. When I find a worthy women she'll be either white, jap or somewhere in between.

wtf is even happening

when are they outlawing plastic surgery in asia
they look even more the same than before

From them being really feminine and realizing that they don't age like milk.
There are some whites that don't have the problem of aging like milk but it's rather rare to my knowledge.

I can confirm part asian is my thing but full asian is not, soulless black eyes are a deal breaker

It helps to have been around cute asians growing up.

Seriously. How is this an issue. Oh now, I'm only extra popular with Asian women, life is haaaard...supreme gentlemen are a parenting problem. Beta fathers cause it, not race mixing.

This guy gets it.

>youthful
> 10s of thousands of dollars in surgery

i like her stash

They would've fixed their noses if that was the case.

To answer the thread. Japanese immersion school.

we comin for the booty

growing up in California
Everyone in Cali has Yellow fever
In Cali a sizable chunk of the Asian female population are in interracial relationships
I ain't complaining

I didn't, they're fucking ugly.

k Ivan

Working for a Japanese company.

The guys are so adorable and polite. It gave me feels of a time when it used to be something that was desired instead of the jewified pride in laziness, anti-intellectualism, and forgoing honor. I think of a qt I know and I just want to cuddle with him but I don't know how to approach ;_;

This. Wasn't anime. I didn't even discover it until college.
My high school was full of qt asians. The white women were too fake and materialistic. In retrospect, so were most of the asian girls, but at least they were thinner and more feminine while they did it.

this is what top women body looks like

Asians have this ethereal aspect to them that is eldritch as fuck.

I am trying hard to find a good white woman to have kids that look like me but my penis will always belong to asians.

Fuck off, pozzed faggot.

show him your penis

but are you qt

Basically I was rejected/ignored by white girls and then one day a 9/10 Asian girl started talking to me and actually seemed interested in me. Then I realized that dating hot Asians was an option for me so I perused it.

I’m 6 ft blonde, blue/green eyes, and a lean 150 lbs. I have never understood why white girls don’t like me but who knows.

It's funny because what you've posted is literally a half-asian. Go google some pureblood slavs, then look at your own 56% face.

Ashu?

That torso is insane.

This is why I both love and hate California.

its really hard to resist the yellow sickness.

These women are pretty and always nice. They generally have traditional values and look at you as if you were the center of her world.

Geez and when you date them the look they give with that smile can warm any cold iron heart. That 1 yt channel that does videos in china even said it that when you date an asian woman shes already picturing the wedding with you

Russians dont post here

its just some larping american...just ignore all the Russian flags

that's next I'm sure

its cause you never tried. Or were rejected once or twice. About 50% of white girls are simply pure cunts and reject men for no reason. Ive been rejected by literal 3s and dated 9s. You just keep trying. Asians smell bad and hapa men kill themselves

I've tried just about everything. Once i got over the lack of round asses Japanese became my go-to. Waifu tier personalities.
Philippino are good for thicc ass but are the Wal-Mart of asians

Can confirm. 3 weeks after I started dating my nip gf she was already thinking about getting permanent residency to live with me

translate plz

She's the type of crazy that I would love to fuck. Asian chicks have fucked me the best of white, black, and Asian. Still need to check of indian

Dont fall for that look with the smile. It makes your heart sink and you will do anything for her at that point. Stay strong

>le american 56% meme
>admits that there are asian russkies
I'm not even american btw, just a potato nigger here for uni.

no gaybois

Reqursting the mermaid gif

>how did you get yellow fever?
I don't - I married one so now I'm cured and immune forever.

>tfw curry fever instead of asian fever
>live in a place without desi girls

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

>男性のみで
What dae fuck does mide mean and why can't I find it in the dictionary

Lynn Minmay.

>男性のみで
only men desu

SENPAI

vomit

appearance aside, nose rings are actually really gross.

The best was a Philipine chick born in Hawaii, she's deaf, but instead of getting an enhanced sense, she got sex god powers. I only got to fuck her once. :(......

no gayboyz
(saw it on my last trip to Japan, think some user said it translates to something a lot less innocuous than it seems)

it's too late, I'm going there for JET next summer :^)

noserings and tatoos

My kingdom and my genes for an Indian girl

I went on a holiday to Japan and fucked a woman there.

Your mum?

>mfw I get to choose between dozens for an arranged marriage she can't refuse

>Surrey posters confirmed. Don't you have some drive-bys to do?

Remind me of her somehow

Groups of only males can't take pictures there. onlt groups of girls and couples.

I don't live in ONtario but I fucking wish just to get a Pooloo cutie.

Noice un m8, aussie on aussie shitposting, what a thread.

i dunno i wouldn't call it yellow fever, it's just an easy-mode score because they're like kids that go nuts for candy when it comes to white cock, totally down to dish out some quick oral service anytime/anywhere.... white girls make you work too hard for that and they aren't even into it

i don't have a preference personally, but it's difference between going to mcdonalds and paying $500 for a big-mac or going to burger-king and getting a $3 whopper... it's a no brainer

Find your local hare krishna desu