Guns kill people

Guns seriously don't do anything to stop violence. They only contribute to it.

Want to know why soldiers use guns? Because guns kill people. Case closed.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, and if someone's trying to kill me I'd like a way to even the playing field (short manlet, could never hold own in physical fight) and guns let me do just that. If I had to knife-fight a guy off, I'd be dead in seconds.

You're spot on that gun's contribute to more violence, but you seem to be under the false impression that all violence is a bad thing.

I'd rather get shot in the head and die instantly than get my head chopped by a dull knife while I agonize.
No, better yet, I'd rather be able to defend myself.

ur a faget

Hezbollah defeated Israel in 2006 with bottle rockets and AK47s. All the tech in the world is useless against guerillas. History proved this in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, the American Revolution. I could go on and on.

Potential resistance reduces propensity for action.

An AR12 is a better defense against a government than a fist.

>Gun control

Not even once

Do all liberals believe that gun owners are planing to fight tanks with AR-15s? The thought never crossed their minds that maybe if someone used that Ar-15 to kill the fuel truck driver and burned said fuel, the tank becomes a giant paper-weight? What about a truck full of mechanics?
Post here if your plan is to shoot at tanks with a Rugar. I need to know if you people exist.

they also forget that humans need to fly those planes and while liberals were learning basket weaving, people that will gladly see them dead were becoming pilots.

counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/

our govt lost in vietnam. muh "war on terrorism".

You need more than planes to control a country, faggot.

That's another good point. But, because they know a liberal that worked in the Warehouse in the Air Force, surely the entire military is on their side. Especially the ones that do the actual shooting.

I believe the left and right have a common enemy here. The top.

Actually, no, because the founding fathers were liberals(i.e. right-wingers) and the Constitution was a love letter to wealthy landowners like themselves. The Bill of Rights was an afterthought and a concession to the anarchists. Arming the proles being a right-wing position was an accident.

guerrillas are overrated
>American Revolution
Britain was at war with half of Europe and couldn't afford to send their best troops to some backwards colonial shithole.
>Vietnam
Constantly received support from China & Soviets, their home territory couldn't be attacked, and was political victory, not military one.
>Iraq and Afghanistan
US military industrial complex + profitable opium trade means that the wars will never end as long as the cash flows

>Guns kill people.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>Guns seriously don't do anything to stop violence
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm self-defense statistics.

> They only contribute to it.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm related crimes.

>Want to know why soldiers use guns?
Our firearm rights aren't subject to what soldiers use.

>Because guns kill people.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>Case closed.
Prove me wrong. Oh that's right, you can't.

Because you're a hit and run forum sliding shill.

And you're a cowardly cunt.

Our firearm rights aren't subject to the constitution or bill of rights.

>us military isn't made up of americans
???